Adding Videos To A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
well i dont think you can find these videos on cd...but what you can do is have them downloaded n then burn them on dvd.....thats the best way....where you from anyway..if you are in the uk i could do the job for you inshallah......

wassallam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam..
hw do u make photo bigger after attaching it
it always comes up small ,eg:Allah.gif <thats an example ,the photo is supposed to be animated ,but its not ?????

seee^^^ hw do u make it bigger???:confused::confused::confused:jazakom Allah 4 yr help..
wasalam

amk_047

selamun alaykum, i will make sure that your User Profile has the necessary rights to use the code.... inshaAllah.

All you have to do is get the number ..like the example below:
[vg]02399393939[/vg ]
asalaamulaiykum,

i followed your advice for the youtube video adding, but it still doesnt work, i used the exact method, inshaAllaah please advise.

Zisuada09

I am not sure what happened, but when I am reading a thread inside the thread the post are listed from most recent to oldest. Prior to today it was the other way around.

How do I change it back?

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I would wait a few days, if the matter does not resolve itself then please do make a post in this section inshaAllaah - and we will get it reported to the Administrator so it can be looked into.

wasalam

FreedomFighter

^You'll find right below the video on youtube, sharing options such as facebook, twitter, etc. You just click on facebook from that video you want to share.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
I dont understand, i have a uploaded video on facebook which i cant put on youtube because it is longer than 10 minutes. how do i embed them on here??

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Sorry, at this point TTI does not support Facebook Video embedding. You would either have to upload them on Google / Youtube in order to be able to embed them. Otherwise you'd only be able to give a link.

If it is a good video why not break it into smaller parts then upload?

wasalam

Hudda

Cn somone please post this youtube clip on my behalf I followed all the instructions to the T... but for some reason it is not working for me!
[yt] "http://www.youtube.com/embed/TOaxAckFCuQ"[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.