Problem Advice about Facebook.

maestrouzy

Piece of advise, don't trust people on Facebook. Often we see brothers and sisters sort of fall for each other on FB. Please don't do it. I don't care how practicing he is and how fluffy his beard is, don't believe him when he says he wants to meet your parents and all because he likes you. Some cases it might be true, but in most cases he'll just all of a sudden leave you or something and leave you emotionally broken. That's what happens 90 percent of the time.

Same goes with the brothers. I don't care how beautiful her Hijab is, you don't know who your talking to. She could lure you in for personal attention and satisfaction and then just cut you off when she's done feeding off you. You don't know the history or the reality of the person your talking to or what he or she is doing when he or she isn't on Facebook. Facebook is a modern day "fitna." People are not sincere they just need attention in their spare time.

Eman Yousuf

Salam alaikum

Anything which cross its limit (whatever, whoever, whenever,wherever) is always dangerous.

fi amanillah

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
I thought of it as putting the FB in FBI

People put such personal things in public space anyway, it's surprising they thought they needed prism