advice for math test!!

Sakeena

asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. :)

I have an math exam coming up and I can't focus on my studies..

what can I do??? I know I should relax and try my best to review my lessons, but I can't seem to stay on track.. :girl3:

I recite duaas after salat asking Allah to asist me and help me remember how to solve the problems, but for some reason, my mind continues to wander off.

Please make duaa! Please give me advice, please, even if it's not what I want to hear. This test is sooo important and I'm ripping my hair out-I'm so nervous!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Quit stressing. Make it a joy. You have the opportunity of a lifetime. This is your door to a brand new world.

Just take 30 minute periods of taking the practice tests. Find some on line or do it the old fashioned way..book, pencil and paper. Give yourself a fifteen minute break and 30 more minutes.

We are making dua..now chillax and get on it.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

Quit stressing. Make it a joy. You have the opportunity of a lifetime. This is your door to a brand new world.

Just take 30 minute periods of taking the practice tests. Find some on line or do it the old fashioned way..book, pencil and paper. Give yourself a fifteen minute break and 30 more minutes.

We are making dua..now chillax and get on it.

Okay, don't stress, but stay on task. Right on it! InshaAllah!

Thank you momma Aapa. :hijabi:

I have my book with me.