Advice required

haris

Patience
:salam2:

Can any one advice me name of any book through which I can learn arabic.
I can read it but I want to be able to write it ya know grammer etc.

If somebody can throw some light on it

Thanx

Wsalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I personally found MADINA books to be excellent but rather steep for a novice...the web-site is extremely well put together...I have also have all 3 books on MP3 (huge...so can't exactly e-mail) :)

When did my Arabic course in Saudia King Saud university used Al-ARABIYA baina Yadaik...

hambaAllah

for ur arabic source

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
go to main page of Learn Arabic n click on look for title audio files of 2 books n click only the book#1 n Book#2 for audio file only,, and for the 3 books u cud have it download fm turntoislam lounge,,under search u type madinah book n scroll till u see Any good books for learning arabic,,, Bro Mabsoot have 3 of the books available there for download its better than the one that bro islamicfajr have with bundled with his audio recording. sori bro islamicfajr ;);) Sori i dont know how to do the showthread thingy waaaaah. hope this suggestion works n happy studying Arabic the language of The Noble Book of Allah Swt.

Here's the link: Madinah Arabic Books 1-3 to download

:wasalam: :hijabi:

haris

Patience
Aslam O alikum

Sister!

I have been through this thread. the problem is that it seems to be designed for the beginers. I am not a beginer I just want to learn the grammer of the arabic which helps you understanding something when you are reading it.

I have friends who can speak arabic although they are born speaking arabic still sometimes they can not understand the arabic in Quran. Because the grammer and vocabulary is on such a high level in Quran.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Any more advices are welcomed.

Thanx

Wsalam