Advices to New Muslims

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
:ma:he gives good advices. I just find out that he was in our mosque last night talking to youth and i miss it. Inshallah i will someday attned his lecture if he ever comes back to our mosque. Thanks for sharing

mswanttobemuslim

SISTER ISLAM
To ukht1. My peace to you and to your family.My thanks to you for sharing this and my thanks always to all of you here.Hopefully soon I can call myself a true sister and hope to be of service to you all. In peace to you and to all. mswouldliketo be muslim][/B]

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
To ukht1. My peace to you and to your family.My thanks to you for sharing this and my thanks always to all of you here.Hopefully soon I can call myself a true sister and hope to be of service to you all. In peace to you and to all. mswouldliketo be muslim][/b]

MashaAllah. We welcome you with open arms. :hijabi:

If you have questions on Islam, please feel free to ask. InshaAllah, we are able to help you out.

May Allah s.w.t guide you to the Truth.

CAOTK23

Great Video

Assalamualikum,

That's a great video...I hope it helps me out InshAllah whne I tell my parents!!!

vegangoth

Banned
To download this video ( someone asked I think lol)You need to get yourself a youtube downloader, which you can get from download.com.

Laura

shasha

Muslimah
I watched this video after I did my Shahada less than 3 weeks ago. It helped me a lot coz it really answered issues that most converts face. It gave me strength to face my family and tell them about my conversion. Now, I have told all of them about my becoming a Muslim. They did not take it lightly and most of them are still trying to adjust to the "new me." But Inshallah they will accept me and be happy for me someday. Thank you to the one who posted this.

Jazakallah khair

Salam :hijabi:

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Mash Allah!!! What a great video!

Sometimes we all lack patience when we deal with newcomers to Islam. Lots of things that are obvious & natural for us are not the same for them. the Message of the Prophet Sallalahu Alleyhem Va Salam was passed through a period of 23 years during which many things were abolished gradually whereas we try to push all the laws & aspects of Shariah onto newcomers at once.

So we can all watch this great example of how it should be done properly - without any haste & pressure but with stability & certainty of Islam,

May Allah S.W.A. guide us all to deeper & better understanding of Islam & makes our Iman stronger & stronger:salah:

Amatul-Rahmaan

jazakAllaahu KHairan ukht1

:ma:, alHamdu'lillaah ukht1 may Allaah Subhanahu gve u gd now & in hereafta Allaahuma Ameen.
im new muslimah & it was gd vid.
alikum sallaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakAllaahu fi, ukhti amatul-Rahmaan:blackhijab: