AFA says Muslims should convert or leave

kayleigh

American Family Association To Muslim-Americans: Convert To Christianity Or Leave

It seems like only a week ago that the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer (who is the AFA's Director of Issues Analysis, perhaps because he has so many personal issues that need to be analyzed by professional psychopharmacologists), was saying that the Christian thing to do would be to round up all Muslim American citizens and deport them to Muslim countries, because surely that would solve a lot of problems? You know, by sending happy American citizens to other countries?

"The most compassionate thing we can do for Muslims who have already immigrated here is to help repatriate them back to Muslim countries, where they can live in a culture which shares their values, a place where they can once again be at home, surrounded by people who cherish their deeply held ideals. Why force them to chafe against the freedom, liberty and civil rights we cherish in the West?"

Well, naturally, such remarks call for a clarification, and, in keeping with the traditions of "clarifying," Fischer basically swaps out one ridiculously abhorrent statement for another statement of equal ridiculous abhorrence, without really retracting the first.
Via Media Matters:

"Muslims who have become naturalized citizens, of course, would need to commit an act of treason to forfeit their citizenship and become eligible for repatriation. Based on the Constitution's definition of treason in Article III Section 3 ["adhering to (the) Enemies (of the United States), (or) giving them Aid and Comfort"] treasonous acts are likely committed on virtually a weekly basis here in the U.S. in many mosques and Islamic organizations."

[...]

"Muslims continue to have as their objective the Islamization of the entire world, including the U.S., and are taught by their god to use force where necessary to accomplish the goal. The current objective of Muslim activists is to create a brand new Islamic state - meaning a state like New Jersey or Montana - out of existing jurisdictions and establish a virtual Islamic homeland in our midst."

[...]

"Many Muslims are on our shores on student visas and such and have not yet become citizens. We must politely decline their request for naturalization (becoming an American citizen is a privilege, not a right) and use the money we would otherwise spend on their welfare, their education, their medical care and their incarceration to graciously assist them in returning to their countries of origin."

"Those who are willing to convert to Christianity and renounce Islam, Allah, Mohammed and the Koran may be welcomed, for they can become not just good Christians but true Americans."

source

Yeah, us Muslims really hate those pesky things like freedom and civil rights. I think this is hilarious, especially because these people give Muslims the "convert or die" stereotype.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
It's hard for me to imagine but these folks just don't seem to realize their hypocricy in this line of thinking. Islam take over - bad. Christian take over - good? We are a Christian country - good? The Taliban rules an Islamic country - bad? I only hope this rhetoric continues to go so over the top that more and more people will realize the craziness of it all.

Sakeena

To hell with them, I'm an American. I was born in America. There's no way I'm converting to Christianity after I've faught so hard to be Muslimah. I live under the Bible Belt lol and they aren't very accepting/friendly towards Muslims where I live. Screw this, I'm moving to Morocco inshaAllah. They don't have to kick me out, I'll just leave willingly. I'm tired of fighting the non-believers. :girl3:

WAIT--does this mean we can go back to Palestine? So the Isrealis will return the land they stole from our Palestinian brothers and sisters, correct? I'm cool with that inshallah!

This makes no sense. They can take land from the Palesinians and yet, they are trying to send all of us back? Where am I gonna live? No, TELL ME! Where? What country? Algeria? No, I was born in the United States. I was raised Christian and I converted to Islam. Alhamdulilah!!! So if they deport the Palestinian Muslims who are currently living in the U.S., where will they live? The West Bank? Really? They don't have a country! The Isrealis stole it from them subhanAllah!

arzafar

To hell with them, I'm an American. I was born in America. There's no way I'm converting to Christianity after I've faught so hard to be Muslimah. I live under the Bible Belt lol and they aren't very accepting/friendly towards Muslims where I live. Screw this, I'm moving to Morocco inshaAllah. They don't have to kick me out, I'll just leave willingly. I'm tired of fighting the non-believers. :girl3:

WAIT--does this mean we can go back to Palestine? So the Isrealis will return the land they stole from our Palestinian brothers and sisters, correct? I'm cool with that inshallah!

This makes no sense. They can take land from the Palesinians and yet, they are trying to send all of us back? Where am I gonna live? No, TELL ME! Where? What country? Algeria? No, I was born in the United States. I was raised Christian and I converted to Islam. Alhamdulilah!!! So if they deport the Palestinian Muslims who are currently living in the U.S., where will they live? The West Bank? Really? They don't have a country! The Isrealis stole it from them subhanAllah!

that's a great idea and a half!

Abdul25

Logical Believer

subhanAllah
great post sister..

but if you can change the color of your font.. my eyes hurting now..
:D

Sakeena

that's a great idea and a half!

Seriously, my Palestinian-American sister and good friend Fatima said I could live with her in Texas, but I guess we'll be moving back to Palestine together, right? :hijabi: I'm cool with that. Soooo... the Israelis plan to give me a house in Ramallah yes? :hearts:

Sakeena

LOL! Unless AFA members are all Native Americans, they too should be repatriated to Europe.

Don't lend the ignorant your ear.

Hey, I'm like half Cherokee Native American mashaAllah!!! I can stay! Yippee!! :SMILY252: I'll miss you guys a lot. :girl3: