Afterlife

Sacred_Thought

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions for you all, and many more to follow depending on how these go.

First, if Allah alone decides who enters Paradise or not, then wouldn't the whole point of praying vehemently five times every day, and adhering to a strict Qur'anic lifestyle be ... moot? What difference does it make when Allah alone knows who enters and does not? It's said in the Qur'an (I don't have one handy right now to cite it, but I'm sure one of you might know what I'm talking about) that all of your good deeds are as worthless as a soiled rag before Allah.

Secondly, if this is how Allah is, then why is it absolutely important to revert to Islam? If what is said above is true, then it should not matter whether you are Muslim, Christian, Jew, Baha'i, or anything else. It does not fit that one faith can point a finger at another, and demand conversion for "The good of your eternal soul" -- after all, only Allah knows, and Allah knows best, no?

Sacred_Thought

Also, where it talks about what you will receive in Paradise - I believe it's Surah Remhdan (or something to that effect?) that you will receive X amount of virgins with downcast eyes, fruits of your choosing, etc. Now, what is a woman to do with all those virgins?

nasiruyola

THANK YOU. MAY THE MERCIFUL CREATOR GUIDE YOU AND US

Also, where it talks about what you will receive in Paradise - I believe it's Surah Remhdan (or something to that effect?) that you will receive X amount of virgins with downcast eyes, fruits of your choosing, etc. Now, what is a woman to do with all those virgins?

HELLO BROTHER

THANKS FOR YOUR LITTLE RESEARCH I HOP YOU WILL DO MORE AND WITH AN OPEN MIND. YOU FIRST OF ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUEGE OF THE QURAN BEFORE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IT. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC WITH YOUR QUATES SO THAT WE CAN HAVE AN INTERESTING DIALOGUE ABOUT ANY QUESTION YOU RAISED IN OTHER WORD, SITE A STRAIGHT FORWARD REFERENCES TO ANYTHING YOU MENTIONED.
THANK YOU.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GUIDE US AND YOU TO HIS PATH

Khalil2u

What Quran are you reading?

Salaam alaikum,
I don't know what religion you are but you can't be a Muslim. I have read the Quran. Your good deeds are like a soiled rag. I don't recall this quote. Please don't speak lies about Allah SWT. I love him the most of any being even more than myself and my children. I will stand up for Islam. If you read this in the Quran I'm pretty sure it was said along with other text. The Quran tells me of all the good things you get for your good deeds. How angels surround you when you do good things. How in the end your deeds will be weighed. If you have more bad deeds than good you know what happens. If you have more good deeds than bad you know what happens. Allah is the best of judges and there is none more just than he. Usually in the Quran if there is something bad said about a certain deed it tells you why. I think you should do good deeds even if you have no religion at all. Doing good deeds makes others feel good and it makes you feel good. I also think you should read the Quran with an open mind and when you read a chapter read it again and reflect on what you just read. It is very hard for someone from another religion to ingest the Quran because it states that if you pray to anyone else besides God it is the ultimate sin. If you pray to anyone else besides the one God who created the heavens and earth and all that exists including you. It wouldn't matter if you never did one bad deed in life. If you associate any partners with God or pray to anyone besides God. You are damned to an eternity in hell fire. In the ten commandments which Christians and Jews adhere to the 1st is to worship no one besides God. Commandment 2 make no graven images of God. So please think of that covenant that Moses brought to the earth and then think of how the Quran tells you to believe in the one God. Think of Noah the first messenger he came to tell his people to believe in the one God and they rejected him. He was saved and they were destroyed. Moses came as a messenger to pharoah to give the message of the one God they rejected and were destroyed. Lot came to his people as a messenger with the message of the one God. They didn't he was saved and they were destroyed. Jesus came to his people as a messenger a very special messenger made with no father through God's saying be and he was. His message pray to the one God they rejected and the Roman empire was destroyed. Muhammad was sent to his people as a messenger a very special messenger the last of all the great messengers sent. Sent with the Quran the light of the world the truth and perfection of the religion of God. With the same message as the rest of the messengers to believe in the one God. All these great men were persecuted by their peers laughed at and taunted. Hated because their message didn't mesh well with what the people considered as their truth. Some times the truth hurts and is hard to accept. Accept Allah and the Quran and believe in the oneness of God and you won't have to worry about your deeds being like a soiled rag. If you follow the oneness and the sunnah do as Moses, Noah, Lot, Jesus the Messiah and Muhammad and be the best you can be do good deeds. Paradise is yours inshallah(God willing). I'm not a scholar I'm not a perfect Muslim but this is the message that I received from Allah SWT through Muhammad and the enlightenment of the Holy Quran. I hope you find your way to Islam. If you don't be a good person just because. :hijabi: Khalil2u4ever

Khalil2u

As far as virgins in paradise

Salaam alaikum,
The Quran tells us that in paradise there will be no pain no disease or any of the things that bring distress on this earth. Paradise is nothing like this earth. There will be no ill feelings in paradise no envy. So that means that women in paradise will not have a care in the world. Women in paradise won't care if their husbands had 72,000 wives in paradise because there is no pain or animosity. Your speaking of 72 virgins means your referring to a male martyr. A martyr is a person who gives his or her life for the sake of God. This is the same for Muslims , Jews and Christians. 72 virgins are promised to you as a Muslim male martyr. I think the problem you have is martyrdom. I think your problem is with jihad. Jihad can also mean your personal struggle with Islam or your struggle to bring the message of Islam to the world. There are different levels of jihad. You can find info on jihad on this site or you can just google jihad. The things that are going on now in the world are bothering you as well as me. Blowing up buildings mosques and innocent people. This is not martyrdom. Most leaders of Muslim communities have stated this. No one told the 911 bombers they couldn't practice Islam. America did not say this to Muslims. I understand the frustrations that Muslims have with my country and the west. However don't be fooled by this propaganda.Terrorism is not martyrdom or jihad. Terrorism is not Islam.There are mosques, churches and temples in every corner of this earth. One day there will be a war against Islam. One day their will be a war against religion period. Would you be willing to give your life for your lord? Do you love your lord that much? If the time comes in our lifetime for us to fight for our lord and our religion will you fight and have faith that God will reward you for it? I would. I am a woman. As far as what a woman will gain for martyrdom I have yet to hear what we get. If there is no answer for this that means it is unknown to mankind and only our lord knows this. It may be even better than 72 virgins. The way that Allah SWT explains how martyrdom is viewed by him as one of the greatest deeds that a human can do. I bet the reward for a woman is great. That is how I feel as a woman and a Muslim.:hijabi: Khalil2u4ever

Sacred_Thought

I'm sorry, I mixed up the Bible and the Qur'an for the phrase of how good deeds are worthless. It in fact comes from Isiah:

And the prophet Isaiah explains that “all our righteous acts are like filthy rags” before God (Isaiah 64:6).

So I apologize for that.

Secondly, it was Surah Ar-Rahman:
http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/surah55.html

Please scroll to line 70 where it discusses how in Paradise there will be wives waiting for you. As a female, what would you do with such individuals? Please explain this to me? As it is agreed the Qur'an says that man and woman is equal, and that it is infallible, then perhaps there is another Surah that gives the outlines of what a woman can expect if having lead a righteous life on earth?

[Edit]: This was answered. Sort of. It brings up a new question: Why are the rewards for men - martyrs - listed, but not a woman's? This does not give a complete understanding of the situation.

Furthermore, it is treated as though - from what you have told me - that marriage in the afterlife is completely, and utterly, meaningless. That one will become so enthralled with love as to not care about your spouse? What is the point of marriage at all then, if this is true? The purpose of it? Further, it is hard to digest that the feelings one has for another person in this life - strong love, true love, if one believes in that, could so easily be dismissed once one has passed on. If your husband dies, and you are a widow, does it not bother you knowing that your husband has left you alone in the world, and has forgotten you?

I know of jihad. I know what it is. I know that the internal struggle is the greater jihad. My question, although easy to read as such, was not aimed at jihad as much as the question about this virgin business.

And I eagerly await the answer to my first question. When Allah knows who will and will not enter Paradise, how does praying or being Muslim help your cause at all? Allah knew you would or would not enter before you were even born. Am I mistaken?

And lastly, my religion is not what is important at the moment. I will say, though, that I have a Qur'an.

As a disclaimer, I am not here to troll or flame any of you. I am not here to even make you think about your religion. I am here to get answers from people who could give them best.

I am here with an open mind, and I have asked questions as these - be it in person or on forums as these - to Christians and Jews as well. I claim affiliation with no religion, but I will say this, I believe in the Abrahimic God.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

the question that you really have is about al-qadar

here is an explanation:
Qadar
(Divine Decree/Preordainment)
According to Quran and Sunnah

WWW.MUTTAQUN.COM

"No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves
but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees -- (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz),
before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah"

The Noble Qur'an Al-Hadid 57:22

The Noble Qur'an - At-Tauba 9:51

Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)." And in Allah let the believers put their trust.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Qamar 54:53

And everything, small and big is written (in Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz already beforehand i.e. before it befalls, or is done by its doer).

The Noble Qur'an - At-Takwir 81:28-29

To whomsoever among you who wills to walk straight, And you will not, unless (it be) that Allâh wills, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4:621, Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam, 'You are Adam whose mistake expelled you from Paradise.' Adam said to him, 'You are Moses whom Allah selected as His Messenger and as the one to whom He spoke directly; yet you blame me for a thing which had already been written in my fate before my creation?' " Allah's Apostle said twice, "So, Adam overpowered Moses."

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 6:469, Narrated 'Ali

We were in the company of the Prophet in a funeral procession at Baqi Al-Gharqad. He said, "There is none of you but has his place written for him in Paradise or in the Hell- Fire." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we depend (on this fact and give up work)?" He said, "Carry on doing (good deeds), for everybody will find it easy to do (what will lead him to his destined place)." Then he recited "As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah, and believes in the Best reward from Allah (i.e. Allah will compensate him for what he will spend in Allah's way). So, We will make smooth for him the path of ease. But he who is a greedy miser...for him, the path for evil." (92.5-10)

Hadith - Bukhari, Narrated Anas bin Malik

The Prophet said, "Allah has appointed an angel in the womb, and the angel says, 'O Lord! A drop of discharge (i.e. of semen), O Lord! a clot, O Lord! a piece of flesh.' And then, if Allah wishes to complete the child's creation, the angel will say. 'O Lord! A male or a female? O Lord! wretched or blessed (in religion)? What will his livelihood be? What will his age be?' The angel writes all this while the child is in the womb of its mother."

Hadith - Tirmidhi and Ahmad, Narrated Matar ibn Ukamis

Allah's Messenger said: When Allah decrees that a person is to die in a certain land, He creates a need for him to go there.

Hadith - Tirmidhi and Ahmad, Narrated AbudDarda'

Allah's Messenger said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, has ordained for every servant amongst His creation five things: his death, his action, his abode, the places of his moving about and his means of sustenance.

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #5758, Narrated AbuHurayrah

When Allah's Messenger was asked when the office of Prophet had been established for him, he replied, "When Adam had not yet had his spirit joined to his body.

[Tirmidhi transmitted it]

Only Speak with Sure Knowledge
Hadith - Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, Narrated 'Aisha

I heard Allah's Messenger saying: He who discusses about the Divine Decree (al-Qadr) will be answerable for it on the Day of Resurrection and he who observes silence about it, will not be answerable for it.

The Noble Qur'an - Ya-Sin 36:67

And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (into animals or lifeless objects) in their places. Then they should have been unable to go forward (move about) nor they could have turned back.

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Thawban [Transmitted by Ibn Majah.]

Allah's Messenger said: "Only supplication averts the decree, only kindness prolongs life, and a man is deprived of provision for a fault he commits."

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 46.4

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ziyad ibn Sad from Amr ibn Muslim that Tawus al-Yamani said, "I found some of the companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying 'Everything is by decree.' " Tawus added, "I heard Abdullah ibn Umar say that The Messenger of Allah said, 'Everything is by decree - even incapacity and ability,' (or 'ability and incapacity')."

Happiness Depends on Contentment with Qadar

Hadith - al-Tirmidhi # 2151. [Classed as saheeh by al-Haakim, 1/699, and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. It was classed as hasan by al-Haafiz ibn Hajar in Fath al-Baari, 11/184]

The happiness of the son of Adam depends on his being content with what Allah has decreed for him, and the misery of the son of Adam results from his failure to pray istikhaarah, and the misery of the son of Adam results from in his discontent with what Allah has decreed for him.

Basics of Belief

A Muslim believes in Allah's predestination of all things and events (Qadhaa), His decree (Qadar), His wisdom in His actions, and His will. Nothing in the universe can occur, even the voluntary actions of His slaves, except after Allah's knowledge, and His decree of that event. A Muslim further believes that Allah is Just in His predestination and His decree, Wise in all of His actions. His wisdom follows His will: Whatever He wills is, and whatever He does not will is not. There is no power nor any movement except by Allah. This is substantiated by the textual and logical proofs which follow:

TEXTUAL EVIDENCE

Allah (glory and praise to Allah) informed us of this in the Qur'an:

Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (Divine Preordainments of all things before their creation, as written in the Book of Decrees Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz). [Qur'an 54/49]

And there is not a thing, but with Us are the stores thereof. And We send it not down except in a known measure. [Qur'an 15/21]

No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allâh. [Qur'an 57/22]

No calamity befalls, but with the Leave [i.e. decision and Qadar (Divine Preordainments)] of Allâh, and whosoever believes in Allâh, He guides his heart [to the true Faith with certainty, i.e. what has befallen him was already written for him by Allâh from the Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], and Allâh is the All-Knower of everything. [Qur'an 64/11]

And with Him are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record. [Qur'an 6/59]

Evidence also in: Quran 9/51, 7/43, 21/101, 18/39, 81/27-29

The Prophet (saws) has informed us about the reality of Allah's predestination and decree in many hadith:

"Verily, each one of you is formed in his mother's womb forty days as a drop, then he is something suspended for a similar period, then he is a piece of flesh like a chewed piece of meat for another period of forty days, then the angel is sent to insert the soul. This angel is ordered to record four things: the sustenance which he will receive during his lifetime, the length of his life, all actions that he will do, and whether he will end up miserable (in hell) or joyous (in paradise). I swear by the One other than whom there is no deity, one of you may do the works of the people of paradise right up until there is only an arm's length between him and paradise, but his destiny overtakes him, so he does the actions of the poeple of the fire and enters it. And, verily, one of you may do the works of the people of hell until there is nothing between them and hell except for one arm's length, but his destiny overtakes him, and so he does the works of the people of paradise, and enters it." [Muslim]

"Young man, I will teach you some words: Preserve (your obligations toward) Allah and He will preserve you. Guard (your obligations toward) Allah, and you will find Him on your side. When you ask, ask Allah. When you seek aid and succour, seek it from Allah. And know, that if the entire nation got together to benefit you in some way, they could never benefit you at all except for that which Allah had already decreed for you. And, if they all got together to harm you in some way, they could do you no harm except for that which Allah had already decreed for you. The pens have been lifted, and the tablets have dried." [At-Tirmidhi, and he rated it Sahih]

"The first thing which Allah created was the pen. Then, He said to it: Write. It asked: My Lord, what should I write? He said: Write the proportions of all things up until the Hour." [Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, and it is hassan]

"Adam disputed with Musa. Musa said to Adam: "O, Adam, you are the father of the human race, Allah created you with His hand, and blew into you of His spirit, and made His angels prostrate to you, why did you expel yourself and us from the garden?" Adam said to him: "You are Musa whom Allah favored with His speech, and wrote for you the Taurah with His hand, so (tell me) by how many years before my creation did you find it written about me: [... then Adam disobeyed his Lord and got lost.] (Qur'an 20:121)? Musa said: "By forty years." Then, Adam said: "So how do you blame me for something which Allah had decreed for me before my creation by forty years?" The Prophet said: "And so, Adam defeated Musa in the dispute."

"Act, for each of you will find easy that for which he was created." (Muslim)

"O, Abdullah ibn Qais, should I not teach you a word which is one of the treasures of paradise? (It is to say): There is no movement nor any power except from Allah."

"Someone said: That which Allah wants and you want. To which the Prophet (saws) replied: That which Allah alone wants." [An-Nasaa'i, and he rated it sahih]

EVIDENCE OF REASON

Reason does not reject the idea of predestination and decree and of Allah's wisdom and His will. Just the opposite, reason demands that this is the case without doubt because of the clear evidences of it in the universe around us.

Belief in Allah and in his perfect might and power demands the belief in His predestination and His decree, His wisdom and His will.

Related Links: Free Will | Suicide

Action Items for the uttaqun:

Fear Allah, azza wa-jall (may Allah be hollowed and glorified) and know that it is Allah, subhana watala, who decides your fate.

Do not question what is already written, for it was written by Allah to happen.
Example: Saying, "That shouldn't have happened!" is a statement against the Qadar.

Do not use the Qadar as an excuse for your actions. You do not know the future, even though it was already written. So you are responsible for your action or inaction.

Hadith Narrated by Jabir Ibn Jarir recorded from Jabir bin `Abdullah that he said, "O Messenger of Allah! Are we performing deeds for something that has already been predetermined or is the matter based upon what we are just doing (now)'' The Prophet replied, (It is a matter that has been predetermined.) Then Suraqah said, "Then what is the purpose of deeds'' The Messenger of Allah then said, (Everyone who does deeds will have his deeds made easy for him.) Muslim also recorded this Hadith.

Call upon Allah, subhana watala, for your strength, support and sustenance.

abu'muhammad

Reference to first and second post of thread

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions for you all, and many more to follow depending on how these go.

First, if Allah alone decides who enters Paradise or not, then wouldn't the whole point of praying vehemently five times every day, and adhering to a strict Qur'anic lifestyle be ... moot? What difference does it make when Allah alone knows who enters and does not? It's said in the Qur'an (I don't have one handy right now to cite it, but I'm sure one of you might know what I'm talking about) that all of your good deeds are as worthless as a soiled rag before Allah.

I witness that there is no God except Allah. Praise be to Allah, the lord of universe. Muhammad (sallaAllahu alayhi wasallam) is slave and messenger of Allah.

No one would be able to enter the paradise, without the mercy of Allah . The most elegible to go in it will be Prophets and messengers, Then those who righteously followed the prophet of time and prevailing shareah (rules and regulations of Islam), All were righteous and followed the right path as ordained by allah . Allah mentions in quran that He is only creator of universe upon the humans in verses( in thread below):

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43901

He is the creator who has created humans, before that he/she was nothing and has no existence. Muslims believe and except His might. On the day of judgement those who had associated partners (polytheist) , those who had not believed in God ( atheist) will be not forgiven. They have rejected the attributes of God, and the purpose of their creation.

After this there will be left the people who had believed in Allah, to more or less extent. These are the believers. The highest people in belief would be messengers and prophets. Then their followers and so on. So each one would be counted with measure of belief and deeds. The people whose good deeds would be more,they will be sent to heaven (by mercy of allah.) and the people who have bad deeds more will be sent to hell, for purification of his soul.(by mercy of Allah)

All such accounts can only be opened on judgement day, after the worldly life ends up. No one knows what he/she will get. The man’s nature is such he/she forgets performed good or bad deeds . such accountable deeds will open on the day of resurrection, and then could be known who among the believers will go to heaven/hell. If person judges ownself, he/she will always judge himself/herself good without doubt. So Allah will be the judge on that day and the decisions will be made by Him without any oppression upon the believer.

That’s the reason, Allah only knows who will enter paradise.

Secondly, if this is how Allah is, then why is it absolutely important to revert to Islam? If what is said above is true, then it should not matter whether you are Muslim, Christian, Jew, Baha'i, or anything else. It does not fit that one faith can point a finger at another, and demand conversion for "The good of your eternal soul" -- after all, only Allah knows, and Allah knows best, no?

"The Religion in the sight of Allah is Islam"
(Qur'an 3:19)
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (Submission to Allah), Never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the hell fire)."
(Qur'an 3:85)
"... whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy Hand-hold, that never breaks..."
(Qur'an 2:256)

Q30. According to the Qur'ân when a man enters paradise, he will get hoor, i.e. beautiful maidens. What will a woman have when she enters paradise?

ANSWER..

1. Hoor mentioned in the Qur'ân
The word hoor occurs in the Qur’an in no less than four different places:
(1) In Surah Dukhan chapter 44, verse 54 "Moreover, We shall join them to companions with beautiful, big and lustrous eyes." [Al-Qur’an 44:54]

(2) In Surah Al-Tur chapter 52 verse 20 "...And We shall join them to companions, with beautiful, big and lustrous eyes." [Al-Qur’an 52:20]

(3) In Surah Rahman chapter 55 verse 72 "Companions restrained (as to their glances), in goodly pavilions." [Al-Qur’an 55:72]

(4) In Surah Al-Waqiah chapter 56 verse 22 "And (there will be) companions with beautiful, big and lustrous eyes." [Al-Qur’an 56:22]

2. Hoor Translated as Beautiful Maidens
Many translators of the Qur’an have translated the word hoor as ‘beautiful maidens’ especially in the Urdu translations. If hoor means ‘beautiful maidens’ or girls, then they are meant only for the men. Hence, what will the women get if they enter Paradise?

3. Meaning of Hoor

The word hoor is actually the plural of ahwar (applicable to man) and of haura (applicable to woman) and signifies a person having eyes characterized by hauar a special quality bestowed upon a good soul, male or female in paradise and it denotes the intense whiteness of the white part of the spiritual eye.
The Qur’an describes in several other verses that in paradise you will have azwaj which mean a pair or spouse or companion which means you will have spouses or companions pure and holy (mutaharratun means pure, holy).

"But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits there from, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before", for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (forever)".
[Al-Qur’an 2:25]

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall soon admit to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath – their eternal home; therein shall they have companions pure and holy: we shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening". [Al-Qur’an 4:57]
Therefore the word hoor has no specific gender. Mohammad Asad has translated the word hoor as spouse and Abdullah Yusuf Ali as companion. Therefore according to some scholars a man in paradise will have a hoor that is a beautiful maiden with beautiful big and lustrous eyes and a woman in paradise will get a man with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.

4. Women will get something exceptional in Paradise

Many scholars say that in context, the word hoor used in the Qur’an refers only to ladies since gents are addressed. A reply that would be accepted by all types of people would rather be the answer given in the Hadeeth when a similar question was posed that if a man gets a hoor, a beautiful Maiden in Paradise, then what will the women get? The reply was that the women will get that which the heart has not desired for, the ear hasn’t heard off and the eye hasn’t seen, indicating that even the women will get something exceptional in Paradise

For your Comments/ Suggestions/Criticisms, please do not hesitate to mail us at: [email protected]
http://www.allaahuakbar.net

hope this helps...

......But many people would question my assertion: Why does mankind need revelation? Isn’t it enough just to be good? Isn’t it enough for each of us to worship God in our own way?

Regarding the need for revelation, I would make the following points: In the first article of this series I pointed out that life is full of injustices, but our Creator is fair and just, and He establishes justice not in this life, but in the afterlife. However, justice cannot be established without four things—a court (i.e., the Day of Judgment); a judge (i.e., the Creator); witnesses (i.e., men and women, angels, elements of creation); and a book of laws upon which to judge (i.e., revelation). Now, how can our Creator establish justice if He did not hold humankind to certain laws during their lives? It’s not possible. In that scenario, instead of justice, God would be dealing out injustice, for He would be punishing people for transgressions they had no way of knowing were crimes.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/531/