Alhamdulillah Aisha Bint Abu Bakr (RA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaman-gm

Assalamualikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.
Does anyone write anything about Abdullah Ibn Saba in this particular topic?

MehmetHilmi

Alas! Where to start?! It's sad really that you would say these things. Even if you don't agree with certain views brother MQD, you should speak in a polite manner. Especially to sister Aapa since she is not only your sister in Islam but she is also older than you! I shouldn't be surprised actually. ISIS supporters are generally rude and lack a lot of prophetic manners.

Who is Abdullah Ibn Saba?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Silly me, and I thought you've finally dropped the taqqiyah act. Anyhow, I can tell you this, Narjis the mother of shiat's mahdi was a whore :).

Note what the forum rules say about kind of posting:

However please keep in mind the following rules. They are not allowed on the forums, and in some cases an instant Ban on an user may be put in place:

- insults, racial slurs and swearing.
- Being disrespectful of Islam or any other Faith

Read more: http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/the-website-rules.81/

zaman-gm

So it is brother MehmetHilm! i thought u may know something about it.;)
Any way as much i get according to history book and Lecture of Ulama this man take a big part at that time after our Prophet SAW pass this world. I love to know in gentle way if anyone like to share.:)

saif

Assalamu alaikum

Abdullah Ibn Saba is the name of the first "conspiracy theory" of muslims. He was a jew converted to Islam and he is believed to have shaped most of the early shiism.

Although there is a whole evolution process behind the development of shia-thoughts, people usually tend to find a single man responsible for the whole mess. That single man is Abdullah Ibn Saba. That he was a jew prior to being a muslim makes the conspiracy theory perfect: Everything bad can come from jews and "our" earlier generations were free of all guilt, if not free of all fault.

Wassalamu alaikum

zaman-gm

Those who wants to know about two war(unfortunate) at that first age of Islam "Jang-e-Jamal and jang-e-Siffeen" they should know about Abdullah Ibn Saba and his followers. Otherwise everyone will confused about that two group of Sahaba (ra) whose who were stand between. After pass away of our Prophet SAW that was essay for Munafiq people's to run there activity in successful way. And that was abjectly done by Abdullah Ibn Saba and his followers.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Enough.

Time to get rid of this fool. I ask the administrators to ban this man. I ask members to support me in asking that he be banned.

This man is not behaving in a Muslim way. The thread is useless as this member has taken over the thread by being rude.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Enough.

Time to get rid of this fool. I ask the administrators to ban this man. I ask members to support me in asking that he be banned.

This man is not behaving in a Muslim way.

I have already reported his posts to admin. More than one time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Aside from the colorful words of the brother who hates Shias what is showing is the lack of knowledge we have of our history.

The term shia comes from those who followed Ali. We need to understand our history. We need to know what our responsibilities are in our faith.

We can not say this person is a Muslim and this person is not a Muslim as we have to be very careful about calling a person a non-believer etc.

My point in the beginning of the thread was to caution us not to venerate any human being. No human being is divine nor are we prefect.

Aisha was given the gift of giving us much hadith. However, she was human. She made mistakes. We need to understand some of the major errors she committed. The Battle of the Camel is one where she was wrong and she admitted this to Ali. She begged his forgiveness. She was secured safety by him.

The wives of the Prophet, swas, were given more rules than ordinary believing women. It is spelled out in the Quran.

In simple words what on earth were you thinking baby doll? You went on a camel to fight the first male Believer? Did the Prophet of Allah, swas, not say if I am the city then Ali is gate? And you fight this? You are one of his many wives. Ali was his cousin and son in law. He was to the Prophet, swas, what Hurun was to Musa.

As we learn our history it helps us to make better decisions in our daily practice of the faith.

Precious Star

Aisha was given the gift of giving us much hadith. However, she was human. She made mistakes. We need to understand some of the major errors she committed. The Battle of the Camel is one where she was wrong and she admitted this to Ali. She begged his forgiveness. She was secured safety by him.

In simple words what on earth were you thinking baby doll? You went on a camel to fight the first male Believer? Did the Prophet of Allah, swas, not say if I am the city then Ali is gate? And you fight this? You are one of his many wives. Ali was his cousin and son in law. He was to the Prophet, swas, what Hurun was to Musa.

As we learn our history it helps us to make better decisions in our daily practice of the faith.

How does Aisha's role in the battle of the camel allow us to make better decisions in the daily practice of our faith?

We have Quran, as revealed to the Holy Prophet and which is a gift to mankind. We have the example of the Prophet and his Hadith. We are instructed in the Quran to use Quran and the Prophet's living examples as a a means to guide us in our faith.

What happened afterwards does not comprise that treasure chest. The Prophet was dead by the time this battle occurred. It is really tempting to look at things/events/sayings etc that occurred after the Revelation was complete as "part of our deen", but we really should focus.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ It may help us to understand islam to remember to keep only Prophet as our example of islam, not others. We need to remember that others weren´t so perfect examples to us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Good question.

To me it is simple.

For me to practice and defend my faith each day I need to have as much knowledge as I can gain.

We gain instruction to practice our faith after the demise of the Prophet, swas. This would be the compilation of Sharia and we have the examples of Imam Shafi and Malak. They certainly help us to simplify our practice. Imam Ghazali has given us such pearls to reflect upon.

We are instructed in the Quran to seek knowledge as well.

Going back to hadith. What is the percentage of hadith attributed to Aisha. 80% I believe. The Prophet,swas, was dead when the hadith were compiled.

I have always wondered where the other widows were and why we have so little haidth attributed to them.

Sister, one day I am going to be questioned by Allah swt. I want to get the right answers. I am tired.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Aapa, you seem to have a problem with Aisha, mother of the believers. I sense a strong disrespect in your posts about her. So what if she made a mistake? Who are you to question one of the greatest women of Islam? You are stuck on that incident that u keep mentioning. That doesn't make up the woman Aisha bint Abi Bakar was. She was the most beloved wife of the prophet. And as the Prophet loved her, we all must love her as well and respect her.

zaman-gm

As concidr Aisha(ra) as a (ra) then our beloved Prophet SAW said don't blame my companion. Inspite of this if we do it or confused about it following some story writers story it may not good as i think.

If we confused about Sahaba(confirm as a Sahaba not a munafiq) then everything will be come confused including convaying Al Quran. So this is very much sensitive.

More importantly if Allah SWT (ra) on them then how could we try to confused or blame them i can't understand.

Finished your love session with the enemy? you who call themselves sunni muslims? Wow let me tell you another thing, you in the west don't believe in martyrdom or mostly don't know what is it in the real sense, too comfortable I have to say. At any case, your current real defend for Islam you have is peaceful, which is nice but a bit pathetic given the fact that millions since 2003 of sunni muslims have been killed in Iraq, Syria and tens of thousands in yemen by the shiats who think Aisha (RA) was not worthy of a wife to Rasulallah while we absolutely know all their claims are false, with evidences, but they kept insisting on this until they have progressed their actions after american monstrous crusade occupation of Iraq, since 2003 until today over 1.5 million sunni iraqi killed by Shiat's militants on the streets or in prisons, I think I can perfectly point out that your source of news was just telling "acts of terrorism" without referring to the number at all, how would you know? the number is out there, ask Muslims instead of just listening to zionists/shiats news in west and in their affiliates middle east, be conventional with your source of information.

As for you shiats morons, rest assure the boot has landed on your heads, don't expect it to be lifted again :)

MehmetHilmi

Wow let me tell you another thing, you in the west don't believe in martyrdom or mostly don't know what is it in the real sense, too comfortable I have to say.

We do believe in martyrdom. But not the way you understand it.

millions since 2003 of sunni muslims have been killed in Iraq, Syria and tens of thousands in yemen by the shiats who think Aisha (RA) was not worthy of a wife to Rasulallah while we absolutely know all their claims are false, with evidences, but they kept insisting on this until they have progressed their actions after american monstrous crusade occupation of Iraq, since 2003 until today over 1.5 million sunni iraqi killed by Shiat's militants on the streets or in prisons

Yes a lot of Muslims have died due to the terror of Western forces. I think we can all agree to that. Yes, secterian violence has been rampant between Shias and Sunnis.

What is your solution though, MORE WAR AND VIOLENCE?!?!?!

Excuse me but your arguments are self-defeating. You mourn about the deaths of innocents while calling for the deaths of more innocents.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
millions since 2003 of sunni muslims have been killed in Iraq, Syria and tens of thousands in yemen by the shiats who think Aisha (RA) was not worthy of a wife to Rasulallah

Your way to think is a bit of childish if you think that the reason for violence and wars is that simple. No my young brother, there are always some more current reasons for wars like the battle for keeping power and having share of the wealth. It is very rare at the nowadays that anyone would fighting for religion (any religion) only. Not even ISIS does that. They too want to become rulers of other people by same reasons.

Aapa

Mirajmom
I do not disrespect one of the mothers of the believers. I do not adore her. I find her actions after the demise of the prophet, swas, to be irrational.

She was instrumental in opposing the the third caliph. She was very vocal. She used her position not to bring peace. She did not listen and her mistakes cost the lives of many many Muslims. She did not honor her position as a wife of the Prophet. Does the Quran not have special restrictions on the wives of the Prophet.

She wanted her brother in law or her cousin to take the rightful place of Ali. She went to battle and while she was en route she realized she had forgotten the words of the Prophet, swas, to her. The hadith of the barking dogs.

Where is this she was his most beloved stuff come from?

She was not from the House of the Prophet i.e Ali, Fatima, and their sons. She plotted against the cousin of the Prophet, swas. She went to battle with the man the Prophet, swas, called his brother. As Moses was to Arron was Muhammed, swas, to Ali.....

Why did she not honor her husband, swas, and advocate for peace?

If we read our history we know that Ali told Uthman to change his ways or Muslims would fight until the Day of Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.