Alhamdulillah Aisha Bint Abu Bakr (RA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
She wanted her brother in law or her cousin to take the rightful place of Ali. She went to battle and while she was en route she realized she had forgotten the words of the Prophet, swas, to her. The hadith of the barking dogs.

Where is this she was his most beloved stuff come from?

She was not from the House of the Prophet i.e Ali, Fatima, and their sons. She plotted against the cousin of the Prophet, swas. She went to battle with the man the Prophet, swas, called his brother. As Moses was to Arron was Muhammed, swas, to Ali.....

Why did she not honor her husband, swas, and advocate for peace?

If we read our history we know that Ali told Uthman to change his ways or Muslims would fight until the Day of Judgement.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister Aapa, I do not think this is the right way of approaching to some issues, at least to say it is the wrong way to use these words in regard to Aisha raddiAllahu anha, which was wife of our beloved Prophet Muhammed sallahu alayha wa salam.

Even if some informations are truth, it is wrong to go in that extreme to call Aisha raddiAllahu anha for not honouring her husband Astagfirullah, which was our Prophet sallahu alyaha wa sallam.Especailly because this is something what is not truth Alhamdulillah.

I think these kind of bringing wrong conclusions will only bring devission between our Muslim Ummah and it will not bring any good, but in the contrary these kind of opinions and wrong conclusions will bring only a harm.

May Allah guide us all and protect our Muslim Ummah. Amin.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Wow. Well...you, Aapa have lost all of my respect and I see how disrespectful you are towards one of the most beloved wives of the Prophet. For you to even doubt that she was the most beloved of all his living wives, you clearly have not read any of His authentic hadiths. I'm sorry to say but I sniff a big Shia bias in your posts therefore your hatred is becoming more and more clear! If all you see in Aisha radiyalaahu anhaa is one incident in her lifetime, you clearly have problems. Cut all that ahlu bayt stuff. The Prophet loved her and if you are a true Muslim so will you.

Precious Star

I do not disrespect one of the mothers of the believers. I do not adore her. I find her actions after the demise of the prophet, swas, to be irrational.

She was instrumental in opposing the the third caliph. She was very vocal. She used her position not to bring peace. She did not listen and her mistakes cost the lives of many many Muslims. She did not honor her position as a wife of the Prophet. Does the Quran not have special restrictions on the wives of the Prophet.

She wanted her brother in law or her cousin to take the rightful place of Ali. She went to battle and while she was en route she realized she had forgotten the words of the Prophet, swas, to her. The hadith of the barking dogs.

Where is this she was his most beloved stuff come from?

She was not from the House of the Prophet i.e Ali, Fatima, and their sons. She plotted against the cousin of the Prophet, swas. She went to battle with the man the Prophet, swas, called his brother. As Moses was to Arron was Muhammed, swas, to Ali.....

Why did she not honor her husband, swas, and advocate for peace?

If we read our history we know that Ali told Uthman to change his ways or Muslims would fight until the Day of Judgement.

It is a bit unusual that you are so passionately vociferous about your opinion of Aisha. I mean, didn't you make mistakes in your life? Didn't the Holy Prophets make mistakes, such as Jonah? Allah forgave them. So how do you know Allah has not forgiven Aisha? It is just odd, that's all I'm saying Aapa. We claim to know so much about the prophets, caliphs, Sahaba and their wives, but there were no video cameras back then, there were no reality tv shows telling us what Aisha did 24 hours a day. During the course if all this "lack of honour" and irrationality she may simultaneously have been wiping the vomit from a sick relative's face, or making a hot meal for her poor neighbour -- or any number of good deeds.

My point is you don't know so don't make assumptions and don't judge. And the reality is, she is revered. You making a case for her faults isn't going to change that, just like a bunch of Danish cartoons aren't going to change our opinion of the Holy Prophet. And yes we will find those cartoons offensive.

You need to pick your battles.....

zaman-gm

Look now a day we get information about her via history books. And you know historically we can see lot of word favor of her vise verse against of her. If we do continue in this fashion we will also covered with excessiveness. It will be very unfortunate for us to give chance to the critic ot criticize Islam.

Where as we can see a lot of hadith where our Prophet saw forbid us not to criticize his companion. Most importantly she was one of beloved wife and member of Prophet Family.

A Q is * is there any hadith or permission for us to criticize the companion of Prophet saw?

Last edited:
We do believe in martyrdom. But not the way you understand it.

Yes a lot of Muslims have died due to the terror of Western forces. I think we can all agree to that. Yes, secterian violence has been rampant between Shias and Sunnis.

What is your solution though, MORE WAR AND VIOLENCE?!?!?!

Excuse me but your arguments are self-defeating. You mourn about the deaths of innocents while calling for the deaths of more innocents.

Brother, you sound like parrot who keeps following the media, right here you allowed your fixed islamic principles to be compromised, I know you think you're being objective and what not, but you're doing it wrong, no human being can have the hypothetically horizontal point of view that you try to convince other muslims with, that kind of objectivity is in fact just empty talk, we humans don't have what's necessary to make it realistic, you think war can be stopped with exchanging roses? IF they have succeeded to subtly inject the idea of utopia into your pov of what could be done on this earth, know that utopia and it's likes are all lies marketed to you and you fell for it, there's no Utopia except in Paradise, don't you forget that for God's sake, I hope you get it as a muslim, or do you think we do not read Quran and understand suna of the prophet of Islam? Because we do read Quran and understand suna, no western propaganda can infiltrate our core, it's all recorded dude. So, we understand many things better including martyrdom and it's levels, tell me without referring to sheikh googl, do you know the types of martyrdom in Islam and their levels? Just beware of innovations that play with the core of Islam when attempting to answer such questions.

Your way to think is a bit of childish if you think that the reason for violence and wars is that simple. No my young brother, there are always some more current reasons for wars like the battle for keeping power and having share of the wealth. It is very rare at the nowadays that anyone would fighting for religion (any religion) only. Not even ISIS does that. They too want to become rulers of other people by same reasons.

That's the point, isn't it? Take control and that's exactly what we want, rulers with no ties to the zionist/safawi projects in the area, true muslim and mujahid who traded his soul and wealth with Allah for paradise, they have nothing to loose, you would understand this if you understand the reality of this world, and you're close to that understanding, it's all about control and wealth, what you fail to understand is the purpose and agenda, like everything else, the official clear agenda of ISIS is known everyone, simple revival of Islamic rule in the area, and for us Muslims, the agenda of this Islamic revolution serves our purpose. Now, after they started war, stole muslim lands, and openly try to change the face of Islam with their propaganda machine, you can't expect the reaction to be peaceful so that you would enjoy collecting sweet recipes peacefully.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You should read news about crimes against civilians, specially women made by your hero ISIS again. Then you might understand how far from the real islam their agenda is.

You should read news about crimes against civilians, specially women made by your hero ISIS again. Then you might understand how far from the real islam their agenda is.

You should stop reading the news, or just pray to Allah that referring to the news in the day of your reckoning would justify what you think :)

Assalamu alaikum

Abdullah Ibn Saba is the name of the first "conspiracy theory" of muslims. He was a jew converted to Islam and he is believed to have shaped most of the early shiism.

Although there is a whole evolution process behind the development of shia-thoughts, people usually tend to find a single man responsible for the whole mess. That single man is Abdullah Ibn Saba. That he was a jew prior to being a muslim makes the conspiracy theory perfect: Everything bad can come from jews and "our" earlier generations were free of all guilt, if not free of all fault.

Wassalamu alaikum

Are you a shiat? :)

MehmetHilmi

Brother, you sound like parrot who keeps following the media, right here you allowed your fixed islamic principles to be compromised, I know you think you're being objective and what not, but you're doing it wrong, no human being can have the hypothetically horizontal point of view that you try to convince other muslims with, that kind of objectivity is in fact just empty talk, we humans don't have what's necessary to make it realistic, you think war can be stopped with exchanging roses? IF they have succeeded to subtly inject the idea of utopia into your pov of what could be done on this earth, know that utopia and it's likes are all lies marketed to you and you fell for it, there's no Utopia except in Paradise, don't you forget that for God's sake, I hope you get it as a muslim, or do you think we do not read Quran and understand suna of the prophet of Islam? Because we do read Quran and understand suna, no western propaganda can infiltrate our core, it's all recorded dude. So, we understand many things better including martyrdom and it's levels, tell me without referring to sheikh googl, do you know the types of martyrdom in Islam and their levels? Just beware of innovations that play with the core of Islam when attempting to answer such questions.

If you think my pacifism stems from western influence, think again buddy. I was brought up like this. And my mother was very religious and raised me in a good Islamic environment. If anyone is being objective, it is me and not you. I am the one who is analyzing the situation and calling for a logical solution. Whereas you are regurgitating the crap that you learn from your overlord masters and scholars (Daish). You are a slave to them. Incapable of critical thinking.

May God protect us from you.

BTW, does Islam condone the killing of non-combatants? I'm wondering because your master (the dog) Baghdadi actually called on Muslims to kill Westerners (be it civilians). I just wonder what justification you can come up with for that.

saif

Are you a shiat? :)
Are you a zionist disguised as a muslim?

I am a muslim. I believe in the quranic verse :

4_59.png

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result (4:59)

Note, there is no mention of any Imaams. And the ita'ah of those in authority is conditional with the ita'ah of Allah and his Messenger.

So I am certainly not a shia.

BUT

if being sunni means being someone like you, I am not a sunni either. I am a muslim and would like to be known as such.

Wassalamu alaikum.

saif

You should stop reading the news, or just pray to Allah that referring to the news in the day of your reckoning would justify what you think :)

If somebody is still complaining about correct information being not available in this age, then he/she is living in the fool's paradize. If someone as lunatic as you can make an account here and upload videos, Mr. Baghdadi can do that too.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Are you people so unsure of your faith? Why not study and find out for yourselves? I did not command the death of Ali. I did not command the execution of the father of the grandsons of the Prophet.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
By the way, I have no idea what ISIS even does in this thread. This is about Aisha Bint Abu Bakr. Maybe admin should come here and clean this thread a little.

If you think my pacifism stems from western influence, think again buddy. I was brought up like this. And my mother was very religious and raised me in a good Islamic environment. If anyone is being objective, it is me and not you. I am the one who is analyzing the situation and calling for a logical solution. Whereas you are regurgitating the crap that you learn from your overlord masters and scholars (Daish). You are a slave to them. Incapable of critical thinking.

May God protect us from you.

BTW, does Islam condone the killing of non-combatants? I'm wondering because your master (the dog) Baghdadi actually called on Muslims to kill Westerners (be it civilians). I just wonder what justification you can come up with for that.

Not at all, I'd say your pacifism is a result of your ignorance and cowardice, adding to that western influence as you perfectly pointed out but denied, I've to say that was a big lol for me :) , I hope your dear mommy had nothing to do with the nonsense you're spouting though. I remember you used to support gay rights because you like the other idiots think people are born with it, was that also your way to propagate objectivity? or did you stem this from your ayatollah sheikh obama?

At any case, we have a say "the dogs bark, but the caravan moves on", Khilafa has been established and will continue to grow inchallah, and the dogs enslaved to their whims will perform the same kind of barking you make to feel good with the blatant covering of the weakness in your blundering personality. So don't you dare assign a master for me other than Allah, you're the last one to speak of such things, boy.

As for your overused question, Islam does condone killing of non-combatants for no reason, because this would be psychopathy, but in times of war like this one, and since the western kufr decided to interfere in Muslim lands, it's justifiable in Islam to execute any member of any hostile entity, combatant or not, but of course priority is to eliminate the ones who raise arms, don't get me wrong though, the civilians are perfectly ok to be eliminated as well, or is it only ok for your US coalition to bomb muslim civilians? just like the latest one yesterday in Anbar that killed dozens of people including women and children, and then falsely celebrate in the media that some leaders of ISIS were killed in that airstrike. { So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you} Sura 2: 194. Muslims don't deal with double standards you should know.

I should remind you that you haven't answered my question, what are the types of martyrdom in Islam and their levels?, hope you get your head straight this time.

Last edited:
Are you a zionist disguised as a muslim?

I am a muslim. I believe in the quranic verse :

4_59.png

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result (4:59)

Note, there is no mention of any Imaams. And the ita'ah of those in authority is conditional with the ita'ah of Allah and his Messenger.

So I am certainly not a shia.

BUT

if being sunni means being someone like you, I am not a sunni either. I am a muslim and would like to be known as such.

Wassalamu alaikum.

Well, good for you, but if that all you know about shiats, that's a problem.

And thanks for pointing out that you're not sunni either, I'd say a confused muslim is still better than a shiat atleast :)

If somebody is still complaining about correct information being not available in this age, then he/she is living in the fool's paradize. If someone as lunatic as you can make an account here and upload videos, Mr. Baghdadi can do that too.

Now now, pick your words carefully little brother, you have brought nothing new, so you also go ahead and Pray to Allah that he may allow you to refer to the "Available information in this age" in the day of your reckoning. Make sure you emphasize on "this age" :)

karbala

Verily ISIS is the horn of Satan. Our blood is leaking from your hands and our meat is in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.