Al-Omran--Surat An-Naml (Verses 67-93)

truthseeker

:salam2:

A recitation by Sa'meer Al-Omran of verses 67-93(end) of Surat An-Naml (Surah 27 of The Holy Qur'an)

[vg]-1333822771417541131[/vg]

:wasalam:

ilmseeker

Asalaaam

WOW!! OMG I can't believe you found another recitation of his brother truthseeker!! I was watching for a couple seconds, wallahi felt my heart melt. This Sheikh really recites beautifully the Quran. The verses of the Quran has such an affect on the heart, I clicked the vid to watch for only a couple seconds, and it was like I was frozen in my seat, I didn't want it to end. Ever! Wow, this is really beautiful. JazaakAllah Brother for posting this video, I am trying to coment on youtube lol but it won't let me, I wil wait a couple of minutes. JazaakAllah again!

Wa'alaykum Asalaam

truthseeker

Asalaaam

WOW!! OMG I can't believe you found another recitation of his brother truthseeker!! I was watching for a couple seconds, wallahi felt my heart melt. This Sheikh really recites beautifully the Quran. The verses of the Quran has such an affect on the heart, I clicked the vid to watch for only a couple seconds, and it was like I was frozen in my seat, I didn't want it to end. Ever! Wow, this is really beautiful. JazaakAllah Brother for posting this video, I am trying to coment on youtube lol but it won't let me, I wil wait a couple of minutes. JazaakAllah again!

Wa'alaykum Asalaam

:wasalam:
Jazzak Allah Khayrain sister. He has a beautiful voice but his recitation are no where to be found.

:salam2: