alhumdulillah....we are saved

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:........
well, i hope every one are well, alhumdulillah...
well, today was my frnds birthday, and alhumdulillah, we had fun...
but, today was a very bad day:(....
as, me, my frnd ,and my frnds younger brother were crossing the road, and u know what???????? we were in middle of the road, and in front of us there was a bus going, and even behind us there was bus, omg so many busses, we were sandwitched in the middle..i started reading 'la ilaha illalah muhammadur rasoolallah' , thought my death has come:SMILY26:...
buh alhumdulillah, allah saved us :)...
have u ever faced such a tragedy in which u feel ur gonna die??????

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

First of all, ALHAMDULILLAH you all are saved...:)

I too have felt the fear of death twice in my life...SUBHANALLAH...

I have met with an accident on a highway while crossing the road.. that was my first time...

REGARDING BIRTH DAY CELEBRATIONS... PLZ DO WATCH THIS

[yt]845sqvbJbGo[/yt]

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:wasalam:

First of all, ALHAMDULILLAH you all are saved...:)

I too have felt the fear of death twice in my life...SUBHANALLAH...

I have met with an accident on a highway while crossing the road.. that was my first time...

REGARDING BIRTH DAY CELEBRATIONS... PLZ DO WATCH THIS

[yt]845sqvbJbGo[/yt]

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

awwww alhumdulillah allah saved u...regarding b'day, we did not celebrated it as non muslims sister...we just made a special food which is famous here ,as a new day, and she thnked allah for keeping her alive, we gave her duaas..and ya we took her to a mall, as this will be her last year with us inshallah, as shes gona get married..and ya we had got cake, but did notnsing as cristians ( i hope the spelling is right)...thats it..if we still did wrong, then plz correct me sis..:)