**all mp3 nasheeds**

rajajang

Great

There is great collection of nasheed

thanks to everybody who is doing hard work, i will make sure to contribute something in it.

Isra

aka Tree2008
HELP.........

Assalamo Alaikome........I found this beautiful Nasheed on YouTube and I know it is Sami Yusuf and Ahmed Bakhatir but I cant find the name of it anywhere. If anyone knows the name of this Nasheed please help!!!! I am trying to create an offline playlist so I can hear some of my favorites without needing to be online. THANK YOU in advance!!!!!

This is all the info I have.......THE BEST NASHEED / ILAHI
and it was posted by EinfachKass on YouTube. Here is the URL for the video on YouTube.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytG-rmx4X3E

I just need the name of this so I can find the Mp3 and save to my computer!

muslimah-2k8

the above nasheed uses the same words which are recited during Hajj by every pilgrim...

Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka Labbaik.

Here I am at Thy service O Lord, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners, here I am.

Isra

aka Tree2008
the above nasheed uses the same words which are recited during Hajj by every pilgrim...

Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka Labbaik.

Here I am at Thy service O Lord, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners, here I am.

Thank you for the translation Sister because I didnt know what it was saying......I just love the sound of the voices which at first I thought was music but when I listen very closely I dont believe there is any music at all. Its just beautiful.

Ryoko007

Salams everyone, Does anyone know where I can download or if anyone happens to have this nasheed I found on youtube. Here's the link to it. I really don't know what it all means but the girl says islam and deen and good islamic stuff, because its in arabic I dont know the meaning at all.
I hope it works, tried to convert this video on youtubecatcher but it didnt work. Please help if anyone does have it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tFebajLqaAo&feature=related

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
Salams everyone, Does anyone know where I can download or if anyone happens to have this nasheed I found on youtube. Here's the link to it. I really don't know what it all means but the girl says islam and deen and good islamic stuff, because its in arabic I dont know the meaning at all.
I hope it works, tried to convert this video on youtubecatcher but it didnt work. Please help if anyone does have it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tFebajLqaAo&feature=related

:salam2:

Heres the nasheed!! the nasheed is talking about the 5 pillars of islam!!

:wasalam:

Attachments

• Bonial Islam....mp3
    8.2 MB · Views: 301

sarah04

PLZ....Does anyone know where i can download No Beats Necessary's nasheeds (i mean all there nasheeds).And Mishary Al Arada's too.

:jazaak:

Muawiyah

Can anybody give me a website

where you can download all of Zain Bikha's nasheeds

without problems?

I want his nasheeds from all his albums

Jazakallah :)