Allah is near to man

muslimg

Salam alikum :)

Many people think Allah is far away. However, as stated in the Qur'an, "...Surely your Lord encompasses the people with His knowledge..." (Surat al-Isra': 60), He is very near. He sees and knows every aspect of a human being, and hears every word he utters. He is knowledgeable of even one's inner thoughts. This is related in the Qur'an as follows:
We created man and We know what his own self whispers to him. We are nearer to him than his jugular vein. (Surah Qaf: 16)
Allah is so near to man that He hears the prayer of everyone-even if he prays inwardly-and it is He Who answers it:
If My servants ask you about Me, I am near. I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. They should therefore respond to Me and believe in Me so that hopefully they will be rightly guided. (Surat al-Baqara: 186)
cennet_ortami02.jpg
Allah knows what a person harbours in his heart. He knows whether he engages in a deed to earn His consent, or to satisfy his own lower soul. Allah reminds us that He knows our inner thoughts:
...Know that Allah knows what is in your selves, so beware of Him! And know that Allah is Ever-Forgiving, All-Forbearing. (Surat al-Baqara: 235)
Though you speak out loud, He knows your secrets and what is even more concealed. (Surat Ta Ha: 7)
Allah's Messenger, the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) also reminded Muslims that when they prayed Allah is very close to them by saying, "You are calling a Hearer, One very close by; The One Who you are calling is closer to each one of you."(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
As He is with you at every moment, Allah is with you as you are reading this article; He sees what you are doing and knows what you are thinking. This fact is related in the Qur'an as follows:
Do you not see that Allah knows what is in the heavens and on the Earth? Three men cannot confer together secretly without Him being the fourth of them, or five without Him being the sixth of them, or fewer than that or more without Him being with them wherever they are. Then He will inform them on the Day of Resurrection of what they did. Allah has knowledge of all things. (Surat al-Mujadala: 7)