Allahu Akbar!..Unbelievable Donations in Dubai

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
They even showed little children hanging on to their small piggie-banks...and when asked where they're taking this money to..they say *Filisteen* (Arabic for Palestine)...everyone is out around the UAE dropping donations in boxes and campaign stations...

Allahu Akbar!

.Inshallah we show them that our compassion and our love for each other surpasses their Apaches and their propagandas!

:wasalam:
:salam2:

Saalam, thanks for sharing this news with us.
May Allah reward you sister.
In the midst of this tragedy, the reaction offered by ordinary Muslims is very promising. I'm very surprised and very glad by the way ordinary Muslims are responding. SubhanAllah, we [the ummah] are very slow to reacting to situations, as you said in one of your thread 'we love to talk'.
Masha'Allah this seems to be changing.

Many people at my local Masjid donated money including little kids. Last Friday we raised nearly $30,000 while the intended goal was $15,00.
People were crying during Qunuut at Jumaa prayer. Alhamdulilah! Allahuakbar!
I wish we were united like this at all times!

here is something nice we can do.

CALL A RESIDENT IN GAZA
"Call a random number in Gaza. Tell them that you are calling from North America [UK, Europe, wherever you're], make Duaa for them and tell them all their brothers and sisters around the world are with them. This will give them moral support and courage. How to call: "

Replace last 4 digits with random ones:
(011) 972-8284-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8282-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8255-*!*!*!X

"Try 4 or 5 times and you'll reach a family Insha'Allah! Even if you don't speak Arabic, use slow and simple English."

Replace (011) with the codes for international call of your respective country.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Saalam

CALL A RESIDENT IN GAZA
"Call a random number in Gaza. Tell them that you are calling from North America [UK, Europe, wherever you're], make Duaa for them and tell them all their brothers and sisters around the world are with them. This will give them moral support and courage. How to call: "

(011) 972-8284-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8282-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8255-*!*!*!X

"Try 4 or 5 times and you'll reach a family Insha'Allah! Even if you don't speak Arabic, use slow and simple English."

JazakALLAH khair my brother for that.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Searching_soul

This reminds me of something which a sheikh said in his lecture.
In every evil, there's good. Alhamdulillah.
This event has joined the hearts of Millions of muslims around the World. Just like the Tsunami of 2004, we are seeing the good which is coming out from the evil zionist regime genocide.
Allah created Iblis because there's good thats gonna come out from him disobeying Allah, and him making ADAM (our common father) and Eve disobey ALLAH and in turn they repent at the end. So the Attribute of Allah's Oft Forgiving most merciful is manifested as a result of the Evil of Iblis.
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
These calamities occur i think only to purify our hearts and minds and our property (money), because without these events, we are too stingy to spent it, and forget the hereafter altogether. This is a reminder.

maria_hajjaj

Assalam-o-Alaikum

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR LET ME DIE" this one man was saying... but the question is : "To DIE how? like a a sheep catch in a trap?! A TRAP were arrabic leaders are still keeping closed??!!!! or To DIE fighting for the Liberty of your Land!! for the Liberty of your Religion! fighting for ISLAM that we are all Prowd!!! HOW CAN YOU MUSLIMS MAKE FROM THIS FOUNDS RASING SUCH A """MIRICLE""" AND SUCH ""BLESS""??!
This is THE minimum thing that WE ARE OBLIGED TO DO IT!!! EACH and ANY ONE OF US ( those who can - of course!)!! I turn on Dubai chanel last night...GUES WATH?? THEY WERE SINGING AND DANCING!!! WHY?-BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THAT THEY COMPLIT THEIR DUTY OF BEING A MUSLIM!! Well surprise!!! GAZA'S people and ALLAH (SWT) don't need your POETRY AND YOUR SONGS!!! THEY NEED US TO FIGHT FOR THEM!!! WITH GUNS NOT WITH WORDS!! WORDS DID NOTHING UP TO NOW -AS WE ALL SEE!!! All those money and materialls that rased are very importand and needed-needed desperatelly!! of course!! But THINK a litle bit!: WHEN do you think that Jewish will allowd that all this stuff To Be Dellivered to Gaza??!! I will tell you....WHEN IT WILL BE NO BROTHER OR SISTER OR CHILD TO USE IT!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JEWISH DON'T ALLOWD EVEN HUMANITARION TRAKS TO ENTER AND DELIVER THEIR SUPPLISES???? SO LET'S CUT THE CRAP AND LET'S FIGHT!!! ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!!If you are afraid to go out on the borders with Palestine and force your leaders to opened, or you are afraid to go out on streets and force your leaders to cut any relations with the CRIMINALS....then go and sleep because no one from those who are dieing or suffering need our poetry or our songs...
Somebody was saying that ""we must be happy for those who died because they are flying in paradise""" Yes..Allaherhamu all and reward them with the highest level INSHAALLAH!! but wath about those who are -still- alive we should pray for a <nice> and <easy> death??!!!
And wath about our souls??!! They are flying in Paradise but we are living in HELL right now because our brothers and sister from Gaza are wondering FIRST: WHEN THE MUSLIMS WILL COME AND FIGHT!!
and SECOND:WHERE IS THE FOOD!!! ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!! ALLAHU AKBAR!! may Allah (swt) guide us all:tti_sister:

abu turaab

:salam2: very refreshing to know!..AL-HAMDULILLAH!!..still remains the concern that whether this collection(which is likely to be a huge one insha-ALLAH)will be conveyed to those suffering in Gaza through the appropiate channel or otherwise!!..because the zionists of the so-called Israel will surely do anything to sabutage the humanitarian aid coming to Gaza!!..
Palestenians seem to be standing at cross-roads for a long time now..cannot do the decision what to do and where to go!!..i mean if they flee for the neighborhood in Jordan'Egypt or Lebenon to save themselves from the ongoing voilence(as many of them have already fled),then they are simply handing over the land to the zionists plus weakening the strength of their brothers still living in palestine...on the contrary if they don't leave...they are an easy dish for the Isreali army to do anything or everything to their families!!...from harasing to kiling brutaly and mercilessly..as we are all witnesing todays!..even using biological weapons!!..Inna-lillahe wa-inna ilaihe rajeun!!..
what should they do then??????.......we know that the conflict of falesten is not going to be settled but with the army of AL- Mahdi (and not with the help of any deviated sects even if they name their group the mehdi army) but the question is what is our responsibility in the due course?..

maria_hajjaj

:salam2: very refreshing to know!..AL-HAMDULILLAH!!..still remains the concern that whether this collection(which is likely to be a huge one insha-ALLAH)will be conveyed to those suffering in Gaza through the appropiate channel or otherwise!!..because the zionists of the so-called Israel will surely do anything to sabutage the humanitarian aid coming to Gaza!!..
Palestenians seem to be standing at cross-roads for a long time now..cannot do the decision what to do and where to go!!..i mean if they flee for the neighborhood in Jordan'Egypt or Lebenon to save themselves from the ongoing voilence(as many of them have already fled),then they are simply handing over the land to the zionists plus weakening the strength of their brothers still living in palestine...on the contrary if they don't leave...they are an easy dish for the Isreali army to do anything or everything to their families!!...from harasing to kiling brutaly and mercilessly..as we are all witnesing todays!..even using biological weapons!!..Inna-lillahe wa-inna ilaihe rajeun!!..
what should they do then??????.......we know that the conflict of falesten is not going to be settled but with the army of AL- Mahdi (and not with the help of any deviated sects even if they name their group the mehdi army) but the question is what is our responsibility in the due course?..[/QUOTE]

dear brother..I've tried to answer to your traid in the last page..but I will copy here..I hope it's not a problem..

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR LET ME DIE" this one man was saying... but the question is : "To DIE how? like a a sheep catch in a trap?! A TRAP were arrabic leaders are still keeping closed??!!!! or To DIE fighting for the Liberty of your Land!! for the Liberty of your Religion! fighting for ISLAM that we are all Prowd!!! HOW CAN YOU MUSLIMS MAKE FROM THIS FOUNDS RASING SUCH A """MIRICLE""" AND SUCH ""BLESS""??!
This is THE minimum thing that WE ARE OBLIGED TO DO IT!!! EACH and ANY ONE OF US ( those who can - of course!)!! I turn on Dubai chanel last night...GUES WATH?? THEY WERE SINGING AND DANCING!!! WHY?-BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THAT THEY COMPLIT THEIR DUTY OF BEING A MUSLIM!! Well surprise!!! GAZA'S people and ALLAH (SWT) don't need your POETRY AND YOUR SONGS!!! THEY NEED US TO FIGHT FOR THEM!!! WITH GUNS NOT WITH WORDS!! WORDS DID NOTHING UP TO NOW -AS WE ALL SEE!!! All those money and materialls that rased are very importand and needed-needed desperatelly!! of course!! But THINK a litle bit!: WHEN do you think that Jewish will allowd that all this stuff To Be Dellivered to Gaza??!! I will tell you....WHEN IT WILL BE NO BROTHER OR SISTER OR CHILD TO USE IT!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JEWISH DON'T ALLOWD EVEN HUMANITARION TRAKS TO ENTER AND DELIVER THEIR SUPPLISES???? SO LET'S CUT THE CRAP AND LET'S FIGHT!!! ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!!If you are afraid to go out on the borders with Palestine and force your leaders to opened, or you are afraid to go out on streets and force your leaders to cut any relations with the CRIMINALS....then go and sleep because no one from those who are dieing or suffering need our poetry or our songs...
Somebody was saying that ""we must be happy for those who died because they are flying in paradise""" Yes..Allaherhamu all and reward them with the highest level INSHAALLAH!! but wath about those who are -still- alive we should pray for a <nice> and <easy> death??!!!
And wath about our souls??!! They are flying in Paradise but we are living in HELL right now because our brothers and sister from Gaza are wondering FIRST: WHEN THE MUSLIMS WILL COME AND FIGHT!!
and SECOND:WHERE IS THE FOOD!!! ENOUGH IT'S ENOUGH!! ALLAHU AKBAR!! may Allah (swt) guide us all :tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Masha Allah sis asja the same what i wanted to say thats not a sacrifice beside the Babies and women blood spread they do not need money

QUOTE]

Assalamu Allaicumu my dear sister Sandra.

Thank you dear sister for your kindness,and my words and thoughts are only from my heart sister,and I agree also with your sense sister Mashallah.

May Allah bless you and your family.

Salam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
SubhanAllah!!!
May Allah inspire more of us who can give to give!
Ameen.
It is so good to know that the Ummah cares for each other.Thank you for leeting us know ya ukhti! :)
Hope the money reaches the needy inshaAllah.

You are welcome akhi..and inshallah every bit of any and all donations reach our needy brothers and sisters :)

A. Yusuf Ali Quran TranslationSurah An-Nisaa Ruku 17 Surah 4Madina (92) 176 Ayahs24 Rukus

This was done by Muslims.

And if Kafir also donated, that's not SURPRISING, Allahu kalam:

An Nisa (4):114 In most of their secret talks there is no good: but if one exhorts to a deed of CHARITY or JUSTICE or CONCILIATION between men (secrecy is permissible): TO HIM who does this SEEKING the good pleasure of ALLAH We shall soon give a reward of the highest (value).

Allahu Ta'ala will surely reward more for those who donate 5 Dirham, while he only has 10 Dirham, compare to who donate 500 Dinar while he has 1000 Dinar, Rasulullah said in Al Hadits, could be seen in Takhrij Musykilatul Al Faqr of Yusuq Qardhawi by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani.

Hope Kafirun realise about their Amal:

QS.Al Furqan (25):23 And We shall turn to whatever deeds they did (in this life) and We shall make such deeds as floating dust scattered about.

So they would do it in Islam, not as Kafir.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Inshallah...each person will be rewarded according to their intention and sincerity..wa alaikom assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh

salam

MashaAllah
that is great, even here(yemen) people are donating, i do not have the figure but certainly not to the standard of the gulf countries,some even want to go themselves.
and i really hope all that money reaches the people in need and as someone said.

Mashallah...every bit counts sister...and Inshallah those who intend to go but might be stopped due to circumstances will be rewarded by Allah for their honorable intentions :)

Saalam, thanks for sharing this news with us.
May Allah reward you sister.
In the midst of this tragedy, the reaction offered by ordinary Muslims is very promising. I'm very surprised and very glad by the way ordinary Muslims are responding. SubhanAllah, we [the ummah] are very slow to reacting to situations, as you said in one of your thread 'we love to talk'.
Masha'Allah this seems to be changing.

Many people at my local Masjid donated money including little kids. Last Friday we raised nearly $30,000 while the intended goal was $15,00.
People were crying during Qunuut at Jumaa prayer. Alhamdulilah! Allahuakbar!
I wish we were united like this at all times!

CALL A RESIDENT IN GAZA

(011) 972-8284-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8282-*!*!*!X
(011) 972-8255-*!*!*!X

It's so nice to hear about examples from near and far of the kind you mentioned...when a limit was set..it was *doubled*...mashallah...that just shows that Muslims' hearts are soft towards each other and in time of need they set all differences aside and unite under a common will...I wish my community is this active :(...and your idea is wonderful akhi!...I might grab a few calling cards and try it inshallah :)

This reminds me of something which a sheikh said in his lecture.
In every evil, there's good. Alhamdulillah.
This event has joined the hearts of Millions of muslims around the World. Just like the Tsunami of 2004, we are seeing the good which is coming out from the evil zionist regime genocide.
Allah created Iblis because there's good thats gonna come out from him disobeying Allah, and him making ADAM (our common father) and Eve disobey ALLAH and in turn they repent at the end. So the Attribute of Allah's Oft Forgiving most merciful is manifested as a result of the Evil of Iblis.
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
These calamities occur i think only to purify our hearts and minds and our property (money), because without these events, we are too stingy to spent it, and forget the hereafter altogether. This is a reminder.

So true...so so true..in every evil..there is good..that's why I say we need to think deeply of whatever happens to us so we may earn wisdom from it and catch sight of the good as well..alhamduliallah...our brothers and sisters have come together to do much good..may allah reward each of them!

88 million Dolar in the first day.

Inshallah people gather this amount the 2nd day..the 3rd day..the 4th day..and every single day from there on...our brothers and sisters in Gaza deserve it :)

what should they do then??????.......we know that the conflict of falesten is not going to be settled but with the army of AL- Mahdi (and not with the help of any deviated sects even if they name their group the mehdi army) but the question is what is our responsibility in the due course?..

Our responsibility is to show support to the best of ability..we start with what we can *accomplish* at the hour of need and keep an aim towards what is more difficult to reach...like I have been saying...every bit counts..and as long as there *is* action..then inshallah we are in khair and we can do *more*...

salaam alaiykum,

Jazakallah khairan brothers and sisters. At last a bit of good news that eases the heart a little bit.

Alhamduliallah akhi...inshallah one day we will circulate the good news of getting back Al-Quds and seeing our Palestinean brothers and sisters living in peace and comfort :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
LOL. Maybe I should have posted this in the Word Games section! I am referring here to the Hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him that states that good deeds are returned ten fold to seven hundred fold and more.

Abu-Bakr, may God have been pleased with him, was a successful merchant known for his impeccable integrity and high quality merchandise. Customers and distributors of his merchandise used to clamber up to him competing to get his account or buy from him. At one time, they were bidding and he kept saying, "I have a higher bid!" When the last of the bidders couldn't bid any higher they asked about that mystery high bid. Abu-Bakr replied, "God has promised me ten times to 700 times return!"

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

This is a great thread mashaALLAH. JazakALLAH khair dear sister.

This is the time of us for unity. This it the time for us to give. This is the time for us to care. Moreover, this is the time for us to save.

It really brought tears to my eyes when I read about those little children donating their piggy-banked money and coins saying "This is for Filisteen". Allaahu Akbar. Allaahu Akbar. Allaahu Akbar. This is the way how we have to raise our children. This is what we have to teach to our children. MaashaaALLAAH.

To clarify what brother ayman1 has said, it is mentioned in Al-Quran and hadith of Rasoolullah (saw) that good deeds of a muslim will be rewarded from ten to seven hundred times.

"The parable of those who spend their wealth in the path of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it grows seven ears and in each ear are a hundred grains. Allah gives increase to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing." (Quran 2:261).

Also here is a hadith about it. Imam Ahmed recorded that Abu Hurayrah (Radiyallahu Ta'aala 'Anh) said that the messenger of Allah said; "Every good deed that the son of Adam performs will be multiplied ten folds, to seven hundred folds, to many other folds, to as much as Allah wills..."

So when we multiply $84m by 10, we get a total of $840m. And when we multiply $84m by 700, we get a total of $58,800m (sorry one zero was missing in brother ayman1's figure). Therefore they can get a reward from $840m to $58,800m and even more, depending how strong their intention and iiman is. Allahu Akbar. What a great Investment for Aakhirah.

Also I would like to mention about the prostration we had here yesterday to show that we are with our brothers and sisters. Although I personally do not like prostrations, I have joined it. They have started a Fund Raising Campaign for our brothers and sisters of Palestine. That is a moment where I saw the brotherhood of Islam. Many, many and many brothers and sisters donated according to their ability. MashaALLAH. Still it is going on while I am writing this also. We had finished the prostration to a mosque where Sheikh Mohamed Shaheem Ali Saeed prayed Qunut Nazilah with us. It made almost everyone to cry although we do not know Arabic. Subuhaanallah.

O ALLAH! You are the Lord Who gave us victory over Kuffar on the Day of Badr, while our number was 300 and they were in thousands and while our weapons were less and weak. Grant us victory over the Kuffar. Make our Mujahids stronger and grant them patience. O ALLAH! Make our iiman strong as the time of Badr and grant us strong unity. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

-brother IbnAdam-

It seems that I did not understand because of my lack of knowledge...this is the first time I hear of the hadiths you brothers mentioned...jazakoma allah every khair...you both taught me something..baraka allaho feekoma...when I reflected at the numbers I was so moved...it makes me wonder why people don't hasten to help each other often if so much reward is in it...sobhanallah...nonetheless...I am still rejoicing at the solidarity our brothers and sisters are displaying towards Gaza...even if people say we can do more...I say alhamduliallah..if these actions only provided *moral support*..then we have done some good...and it makes me feel optimistic about what *more* can *come* from us...inshallah we will one day use our full potential and our abilities and gain back what has been stolen from us :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I wanted to say that when we see our brothers and sisters are going out there to *act* and not just raise banners and shout out slogans...

Even if their *actions* are too little for their potential ability..even if it's the *least* they have done...then we must feel happy...we must thank them..make dua'a for them..and encourage them..so they look forward to doing more..so they know that their efforts are not belittled!

Nobody said what was done in Dubai is a miracle (which reminds me..we should *never* put words in others' mouths!)
What happened was a blessing from Allah (swt)...for if He does not will *aid* for His servants..nobody will budge an inch to do something to help them..whether they are of their own people or not...thus..it is our duty to be grateful for such acts..so we may in turn be grateful to Allah (swt)..

Whether Gaza needs those who pick up guns to defend..or a ton or two of clothes to cloth its residents...that's a matter of debate...a debate...*bigger* than all of us..and *denser* than the knowledge we all possess...
We should not be so quick to pass our own perspective as *the way*...there are *scholars*...who have a knowledge so deep and sound...and who *themselves* have taught *other* scholars...and they still keep their perspectives humble..encouraging..and orderly..because they realize that if they utter what is too impossible to do..then they might be the cause for *will* to disappear *altogether*..because everyone will think...*well I can't do that!..if that's the only thing I have to do..I can't do that*..and they will just watch tv and ache..or sit around and *talk* about the problem!

When a little child picks up his/her piggy-bank and says *mom can I take this for donations?*...what would a *rational* Muslim mom say?...*no..put that down..we need to pick up a gun..money won't do anything..and it might not even get to Gaza..people are dying we need to go fight..and because the Rafah border is closed nothing is going through..and you see the Zionists they have agendas..what they will do is.............*
???????Is that what she's going to say?...no she won't..of course she'll take that piggy-bank even if it had one dollar in it..and make sure that what is in it is given!..and she would tell her child of how much good they've done even reward them so that little child knows that his/her action stood for *something* noble which made his/her mother and others *happy*!

We need to take the same approach even with adults...if one of them walks by another who is receiving beautiful and kind dua'as or they read about one..it might move the zeal within them..and they will hasten to help so they too can earn dua'as and blessings...

We should look at effort and appreciate it...we should look at it and thank Allah for it...we don't know what happens when news reports are over..when donation campaigns in many countries are not reported..and when people don't circulate news...I am sure many people are donating without even giving a name or the slightest hint of the source of the donation...we need to be appreciative and thankful..I can't say it enough!

And we cannot see faulty actions on tv and assume that those who donated are the same ones dancing..singing..or whatever else they're doing..or the ones who decided *let's put some entertainment on tv now that we did our part*..ao'otho billah...suspicion is a disease emanating from the whispers of Shaitan!...we should pray for guidance for any person committing any faulty action regardless of when..how..where..or what it is..and not extend its evil over a population and use it to pass judgments!..

Finally...

I opened this thread for two reasons...

1. News had been quite disappointing to many of us..and that has caused a could of gloom to loom over our heads...and that is something harmful to those who are so sensitive of others' suffering..and I thought news of this nature will make them feel some ease...some hope that people will act..that people have love in their hearts and would not abandon each other...because I feel that as a Muslimah it is my duty to even look-out after the *emotional* well-being of my brothers and sisters...

2. Those who had been wanting to help Gaza...might have been hitting emotional and motivational lows because they're surrounded by indifference or too little action towards their calls for help..and I thought this would be a small shot of encouragement they needed to keep going..to keep talking..to keep asking...because I have said many times before..and I will say it AGAIN...*EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!*

I hope that the intention of this thread be taken seriously and courteously...there is no need for us to create an argument or a political vent out of it..let's just react towards it exactly as it *seems*..which is..

*A NOBLE HUMANITARIAN AND BROTHERLY ACT*!

Baraka Allaho Feekom All