Allrecipes.com

Ashima33

Salaam Everyone,

Has anyone ever used the website: www.allrecipes.com ?

It's so great. You can create an account and then create a recipe box for all the recipes you like from other members. I also really like their rate/review system. If you find a recipe that is 5 stars out of 563 reviews... you can pretty much guess it's going to be a good one.

They also have articles that show you how to do things like fix a cracked cheesecake or how to light a charcoal grill.

Lots of info!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Salaam Everyone,

It's so great. You can create an account and then create a recipe box for all the recipes you like from other members. I also really like their rate/review system. If you find a recipe that is 5 stars out of 563 reviews... you can pretty much guess it's going to be a good one.

They also have articles that show you how to do things like fix a cracked cheesecake or how to light a charcoal grill.

Lots of info!

~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~~~~~~:SMILY84:~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Thank you for the link sister.
May Allah swt reward you for this~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

DanyalSAC

I got my recipe for steak & kidney pie from this site, as well as a few others. You can leave reviews for the recipes too, I love it.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I got my recipe for steak & kidney pie from this site, as well as a few others. You can leave reviews for the recipes too, I love it.

:salam2:

That doesn't sound appetizing. Lol..

Have you tried Indian or Mediterranean food, akhi ?

Valerie

Salaam Everyone,

Lots of info!

I love that site.. Bigoven is pretty good too :) (I'm kinda biased about bigoven, because I have the app on my iphone hehe, on their website you can click "use leftovers" and put in 3 items and it'll pop up with recipes that use those items)