Am I hurried , am I sinner

yasak80

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamu aleikum sisters and brothers,

I want to tell you what I did yesterday,
maybe some of you will criticise about this , But the judger is Allah ( swt) you know.

I am starting this thread beause I need yr worthy prays for me InshaAllah.

I am working and I fall in love unfortunatelly with a muslim boy.
Somethimes he seems that he loves me too, but sometimes he doesn't.
And the people are finding me another boys to marry.
but because of my heart wants him, I am closed to otherone.
And ı will be 31 after two months. I was not sure If he thinks me or not.

yesterday I got crazy and send him a message it was nearly night.
it is like that " what should someone do , if she is in love ?"

He did not send any reply to me till now.
so ı understand that he is not thinking a future with me...

I am sad but not regretfull because I wanted him to see what I feel.
And the big question mark has gone in my mind also.

But is it a proper for muslimah what I did?
Now can he think that ı am not good muslimah sending a message to a boy in the night? and maybe not a wise and clever girl.

pls can you make me dua for me ,

May Allah give you best of eman and healt inshaallah.

:shymuslima1:

andi kumala dewi

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamu aleikum sisters and brothers,

I want to tell you what I did yesterday,
maybe some of you will criticise about this , But the judger is Allah ( swt) you know.

I am starting this thread beause I need yr worthy prays for me InshaAllah.

I am working and I fall in love unfortunatelly with a muslim boy.
Somethimes he seems that he loves me too, but sometimes he doesn't.
And the people are finding me another boys to marry.
but because of my heart wants him, I am closed to otherone.
And ı will be 31 after two months. I was not sure If he thinks me or not.

yesterday I got crazy and send him a message it was nearly night.
it is like that " what should someone do , if she is in love ?"

He did not send any reply to me till now.
so ı understand that he is not thinking a future with me...

I am sad but not regretfull because I wanted him to see what I feel.
And the big question mark has gone in my mind also.

But is it a proper for muslimah what I did?
Now can he think that ı am not good muslimah sending a message to a boy in the night? and maybe not a wise and clever girl.

pls can you make me dua for me ,

May Allah give you best of eman and healt inshaallah.

:shymuslima1:

:ma: u falling in love so much,,,

but my suggeston is please keep away ur mind of him, bz as ur massage ,, he didnt care anything of u, mybe he didnt have any love of u... so better for u to looking for other man. Keep strive inshaAllah u will get.

send massage to man at night is allow, but depend of the contents of the massage,,,

ur massge containt about 'feeling' so maybe he thought somthing bad of u,,,so i do hope do not sent any massge such that...

Allah knows best

i will dua for u ma sista :tti_sister:

:hijabi:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:ma: u falling in love so much,,,

but my suggeston is please keep away ur mind of him, bz as ur massage ,, he didnt care anything of u, mybe he didnt have any love of u... so better for u to looking for other man. Keep strive inshaAllah u will get.

send massage to man at night is allow, but depend of the contents of the massage,,,

ur massge containt about 'feeling' so maybe he thought somthing bad of u,,,so i do hope do not sent any massge such that...

Allah knows best

i will dua for u ma sista :tti_sister:

:hijabi:

Assalaamu `alaykum. With all due to respect sister, please do not give advise about Halaal and Haraam because we don't even have knowledge about this deen. May Allaah elevate your status in this dunya and in the aakhirah.

Sister Yasak80: May Allaah bless you with a pious husband and make you from the women of Jannah.

First and foremost, there is a lot of wisdom in the Sharee`ah of Allaah when Allaah commands the believing men and believing women to lower their gaze:

قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts Soorah An Noor: 30-31]

We see that when the muslims stick to the commands of Allaah and strictly only try to please Him Subhaanahu wa Ta`alaa, then their hearts are overcome with happiness and rest.... a happiness and joy that none of the kings of this world can attain accept through the obedience and tawheed of Allaah!

Thus, I say to you, O' my sister, that the root problem was (and Allaah knows best) that if you had lowered your gaze and kept communication within the shari`ah limit with this muslim boy then this problem would not have occured and thus leading your heart to be in a state of anxiety.

Then it was because your heart was in this state of anxiety that lead you to text him in the night, which may now lead to the man having wrong thoughts about you.

Secondly, it is not befitting for a Muslim sister to have the number of a non-related man in her fone... let alone text him late at night.

I am not judging you in anyway, as I believe this is an innocent mistake and inshaa'Allaah if you turn to Allaah then He will not only forgive you but also give you a much better person in marriage. Remember that Allaah says:

وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجًا وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ

And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. [Soorah at-Talaaq: 2-3]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
sister,I know what you feel.
when somebody falls in love,it's difficult to be rational.But as muslimah,you should have reflected before doing this mistake.Pray Allah to forgive you.it's an innocent thing,but in some cases it's better to talk by person to someone,because as you see now,the message has been sent,you are repented and you don't know the answer.it's normal to feel attracted from the opposite gender.try to clirify with this man your intent and ask him pardon.the next time in sh Allah you'll be more attentive.normally,it is the man who makes the firs step to "conquest" the woman.
May Allah give you fortune with a good husband who loves you everyday of your life:wasalam:

yasak80

Jazakallah hayran sisters,
I am waiting for your prays for passing this exam without a pain
unfortunatelly the msg has been sent yes.

samiha

---------
Staff member
What if send this too to sisters section?

Ukhti, I don't see the reason for putting this. You know the other thread was very sensitive in nature, and not needed to be kept publicly though the sister needed advice. To preservere her hayaa' it was moved, please don't mix affairs.