amazing story

kayleigh

salaam,

This was just too awesome - I had to share.

I just got a call from a friend of mine who lives in New York. Last night her house caught on fire. Thankfully, the damage isn't too bad, and no one was hurt.

The amazing part is that none of the Qur'ans in the house were burned or even singed, even though the bookshelf they were on was on fire and all the other books on the shelf were destroyed.

BrotherZak

salaam,

This was just too awesome - I had to share.

I just got a call from a friend of mine who lives in New York. Last night her house caught on fire. Thankfully, the damage isn't too bad, and no one was hurt.

The amazing part is that none of the Qur'ans in the house were burned or even singed, even though the bookshelf they were on was on fire and all the other books on the shelf were destroyed.

wow, thats pretty amazing subhannallah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Initially , i thought how could the sister be so cruel to be happy when her friends house got burnt.
But ,MashAllah :mashallah:

ASA,

Subhanallah.

All things are possible through Allah swt. All miracles and signs are with Allah swt. We must remember that Allah swt has sent down countless signs through the prophets (pbut) but the disbelievers skepticism, disbelief, and lack of faith motivates their request for more miracles and signs. Indeed these are miracles from the Creator above yet they still don't believe.

"Nay here are signs self-evident in the hearts of those endowed with knowledge: And none but the unjust reject our signs" (29:49)