American Scientists used ultrasound to proof The Holy Quran is True -

zbhotto

Banned
You are truly blessed revert2007

It is really amazing. Sister how come you become so pious servant of ALLAH SWT. We are born muslim and yet we specially I am nothing with respect to your faith. May ALLAH SWT grant you to closest place to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the heaven.

You make me ashamed. How can I be like you?

Sincerely.

revert2007

Love Fishing
it is just so amazing right.i just cry watching this video.now i know what my son had been doing whenever i listen to quran or recite quran. :)

MashaAllah
MashaAllah
MashaAllah

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

WOW ! amazeing discovery, jazakallah for shareing this video sister, may allah reward you for this.brother zbhotto is correct what a great sister you are, doing soo much that even most born (me) muslims dont.keep it up.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalam alaykum thank you for sharing this with me, I really enjoyed it. SubhanaAllah! may Allah please bless all of us who glorify Him. Alhamdulillah this is the truth!! :)
peace:)

A Kashmiri

I think we shouldnt go overboard scientifically to prove islam is the religion/ Deen for men chosen by Allah.

When we should pursue scientific evidence to prove Allah and Islam as the religion we should follow the scientific methodologies and method of research.

Where was this experiment done ? How many people ( pregnanat women ) were involved in this experiment ? How many times did the babies/ feoutses acted this way as shown in this vedio.

Allah knows the best....

revert2007

Love Fishing
I think we shouldnt go overboard scientifically to prove islam is the religion/ Deen for men chosen by Allah.

When we should pursue scientific evidence to prove Allah and Islam as the religion we should follow the scientific methodologies and method of research.

Where was this experiment done ? How many people ( pregnanat women ) were involved in this experiment ? How many times did the babies/ feoutses acted this way as shown in this vedio.

Allah knows the best....

We don't need to prove Islam is the true religion because the evidence of it is everywhere.No matter how many proofs u bring from the quran yet the person's heart is sealed,he is not gonna acept the religion.

here we are sharing what we didn't know.many miracles is happening around us,but we just don't know them...

we call it science but actually this so called science already existed 1400 years ago.

people embraced islam through many form.it is not deniable that many reverts said that they embraced islam after watching many miracles of quran in internet.

who knows perhaps there is a reason Allah makes me to post this thread.
Remember one thing,nothing happens without His will. :)

zbhotto

Banned
A general note

Allah knows the best....

Your comments are baseless. Miracle is not for guidance. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) split-ed the moon by ALLAH's permission, yet they did not believe in Him. Prophet ISA (AS) did miracles yet the Jews and his close friends, neighbours do not believe in him. Everytime people come to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to show them some miracle He (PBUH) only recites the Koran, even though some people laugh at him. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did numerous miracles whenever something becomes absolutely necessary to overcome some situations but not to invite people to ISLAM.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did not preach islam by his miracle, rather he preach islam by the glorious KORAN. Even though most of the miracle of KORAN were unknown in that time, He (SAW) had complete trust that ALLAH SWT has given Him the highest miracle: the KORAN.

Therefore, yes undoubtedly there is miracle in KORAN that are yet to be discovered. Why should we doubt to this video.

A Kashmiri

First you say it was an experiment and then you say it is an miracle. Experimental evidence is something which can be repeated many times and over and over if the some conditions are met. Howevre a miracle may or may not be repeated over and over again.

I believe in miracles & believe in the miracles which prophet ( SAW) performed during his life time and the ones in Quran which science is now finding by experimentation.

We should be more rational thinking and shouldnt go overboard with science as there are many things still in quran which science either doesnt have an answer or the theories are negating such facts, but Inshallah when science will advance further the things will become a fact.

Even though i believe brother revert 2007 but if i am a non muslim why i shouldnt think that it was just a ultrasound done and then quran recitation was added/ dubbed with the ultrasound to show that the baby is doing sujood.

Allah is the Lord of the worlds.

revert2007

Love Fishing
first of all am a sister not a brother.
secondly,i hv shown this video to many of my non-muslim
friends and none of them have questioned like u.

sorry to say,but it is
a shame that a muslim brother himself is questioning Allah's miracle.

i don't care how many time he did the experiment or whatever u call it.but i am not blind to see the baby did sujud.

I believe in Allah and i trust whoever did this "experiment" is true as well.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
I agree totally with the sister revert2007 that it is a miracle and Allah can show his miracles at any time in any way and to anybody.May Allah grant you jannat ul firdaus for your dedication towards the deen of Allah.Ameen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
First you say it was an experiment and then you say it is an miracle. Experimental evidence is something which can be repeated many times and over and over if the some conditions are met. Howevre a miracle may or may not be repeated over and over again.

I believe in miracles & believe in the miracles which prophet ( SAW) performed during his life time and the ones in Quran which science is now finding by experimentation.

We should be more rational thinking and shouldnt go overboard with science as there are many things still in quran which science either doesnt have an answer or the theories are negating such facts, but Inshallah when science will advance further the things will become a fact.

Even though i believe brother revert 2007 but if i am a non muslim why i shouldnt think that it was just a ultrasound done and then quran recitation was added/ dubbed with the ultrasound to show that the baby is doing sujood.

Allah is the Lord of the worlds.

first of all am a sister not a brother.
secondly,i hv shown this video to many of my non-muslim
friends and none of them have questioned like u.

sorry to say,but it is
a shame that a muslim brother himself is questioning Allah's miracle.

i don't care how many time he did the experiment or whatever u call it.but i am not blind to see the baby did sujud.

I believe in Allah and i trust whoever did this "experiment" is true as well.

lets take a middle path.........

i agree with A Kashmiri if he wants to know the authenticity of this video. bcoz ppl of other faiths can also use it by manipulating it to say that their religion is true. we did not find any info about doctors, women, place, time, etc.

but i also agree with revert2007 that Islam is truth and miracles do happen.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters,
Once again Sister "revert" that you for sharing and I understand what the brother is trying to say, but I agree with brother Ahmed that yes Islam has many miracles everyday unfolding everyday, the sun rising everyday is a sign and the moon also. But yes everyday there are different things we can look at all around us and they are all miracles and are happenning alhamdulillah by gods will.
But yes indeed on the contrary I understand where the brother is coming from by saying there is no core to the video lol, but once again thank you for sharing, I know it touched me :)
May Allah ta'ala please help us all and save us from any fitnah that may be in our hearts and make us the best of imaam and our families aswell.
Assalmu alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakto

kha92-bcn

masha allah!"

assalamu3alikum w arhmatu allahiw abrakatuh!
subhana allah!
alhamdolellah! masha Allah!
tthanks for this post!
thanks baraka allahu fik!!
assalmu3alikukm wa rahmatu allahi w abrakatuh

:ma:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I am a scientist and a medical student, and I feel A Kashmiri brought up some very valid questions. We can't say this video is a miracle, it could be just a regular ultrasound with dubbed sound. I have done ultrasounds on pregnant women and can tell you that a baby often looks as if it is in sajood during all times of the day. That does not mean that is what I am witnessing and I can't just arbitrarily assign meaning to what I am witnessing.

The true miracle on this ultrasound is the presence of a new and robust life. The human body is an incredibly complex creation and just seeing the fierce beating of the fetus' heart is miraculous to me. But I am not sure why this was considered an "experiment performed by American scientist." Rather it appears to be an ultrasound done and the parents saying what is happening via their interpretation. This is not an experiment, it was not done by scientist, and the meaning of what we are seeing can be disputed.

The Qu'ran is amiracle on it's own. We don't need a fetus moving in a certain mannner on an ultrasound to prove this matter. Now if someone is inspired by the video then that is fine. But we can't call it an experiment because it does not fall into the definition of an experiment and we can't call it a miracle when it could be simple editing and manipulation of an ultrasound. No reason to get upset or defensive, our religion is not so weak that we need to get caught up in details such as the validity of a video.

I enjoyed the video for the simple fact that we see a beautiful and apparently healthy baby growing safely in it's mother's womb. That is wonderous and is proof enough of the greatness of Allah.

Wasalaam