American Scientists used ultrasound to proof The Holy Quran is True -

binismail

miracle

:allahuakbhttp://www.turntoislam.com/forum/images/smilies/allahuakbar.gifar:
u have taken a wonderful effort.:mashallah:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
The Qu'ran is amiracle on it's own. We don't need a fetus moving in a certain mannner on an ultrasound to prove this matter. Now if someone is inspired by the video then that is fine. But we can't call it an experiment because it does not fall into the definition of an experiment and we can't call it a miracle when it could be simple editing and manipulation of an ultrasound. No reason to get upset or defensive, our religion is not so weak that we need to get caught up in details such as the validity of a video.

Definitely agree with sister ShyHijabi, she speaks a lot of sense in regards to this matter Mashallah.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salaam,

I am a scientist and a medical student, and I feel A Kashmiri brought up some very valid questions. We can't say this video is a miracle, it could be just a regular ultrasound with dubbed sound. I have done ultrasounds on pregnant women and can tell you that a baby often looks as if it is in sajood during all times of the day. That does not mean that is what I am witnessing and I can't just arbitrarily assign meaning to what I am witnessing.

The true miracle on this ultrasound is the presence of a new and robust life. The human body is an incredibly complex creation and just seeing the fierce beating of the fetus' heart is miraculous to me. But I am not sure why this was considered an "experiment performed by American scientist." Rather it appears to be an ultrasound done and the parents saying what is happening via their interpretation. This is not an experiment, it was not done by scientist, and the meaning of what we are seeing can be disputed.

The Qu'ran is amiracle on it's own. We don't need a fetus moving in a certain mannner on an ultrasound to prove this matter. Now if someone is inspired by the video then that is fine. But we can't call it an experiment because it does not fall into the definition of an experiment and we can't call it a miracle when it could be simple editing and manipulation of an ultrasound. No reason to get upset or defensive, our religion is not so weak that we need to get caught up in details such as the validity of a video.

I enjoyed the video for the simple fact that we see a beautiful and apparently healthy baby growing safely in it's mother's womb. That is wonderous and is proof enough of the greatness of Allah.

Wasalaam

i agree with u sister.but am gonna try it out insyaAllah when i get my second baby and am gonna ask my brother in law to try this out coz his wife is pregnant 4 months....and in the video the scientist didn't claim this to be an experiment.....even all animals and creatures on this earth do dzikir and worship Allah...do u think the baby in the womb wont do so?only Allah knows the answer.i didn't post this video so that people can come and argue about the fact.i find it very beautiful and very touching.and the person who post it in youtube is a trustful person coz i hv watched many of his videos.
ur right that we don't hv to show this video to prove Allah's miracle....quran is the greatest evidence of Allah...yet people are ignorant- let it be muslims or non-muslims..

assalamualikum.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
MashaALL-LLAH, WALL-LLAHI this is one of many of proofs
that islam is the true religion,Alhamdulilah I'm muslim.
(please read ayah number 19 of suratul Ali Imran).
Wesselamu alejkum

Rashadi

anyone can make all kinds of video and this sort of stuff wouldn't convince me if i were a non muslim. after all, there r christians who post similar stuff and try to prove their faith yet we call it bogus. the quran is a miracle and there r too many of them. i think this one is not all that convincing in my opinion

hellbraker

haa..my post was deleted..its not the first time...but its ok..can the moderator message me what happened this time..

here its again (if u r goin to delete it then say to my,why are you keeping quiet?):

.. this sort of stuff wouldn't convince me if i were a non muslim. after all, there r christians who post similar stuff and try to prove their faith yet we call it bogus...

You are right,Im a christian and I have seen a video(like 2 years before) that show cases a miracle happening.Miracles always happens,but people often get cynical.They need facts and proof, and if they dont get it, they tag it as nonsense.Some may even think that its from devil, but i dont believe that, cos if devil does it, he is a fool because instead of making people turn away from God, he brings them closer to God.
Now if I see a miracle happening right in front of my eyes,I will praise God..so you see satan is defeated there..hee

Although my intention is not to promote Christianity in here,If anyone wants to see that video, let me know through a private message.I invite everyone of every faith to judge it.Ridicule it or laugh at it..its your life and its your wish..after all God will not ask,"Hey dint you not see that video which hellbraker showed?"..hehe .

I just want to ask..does anyone believe(of any faiths or no faiths) The Great Solar Prodigy that occurred at Fatima?What do you think?Is it a hoax?That too by about 70000 people?