Video Aminah's Story. A Revert Sister from England and her family

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam alikom

I just want to say a word about all the above, these video of people or sisters in this case becoming Muslim by it self is a big Step in their life, by jumping and stressing on them Hijab might be not too good, if they don’t wear it out of confidence that Allah ordered them to do it will never work out, beside the most important thing for them is becoming Muslim then learn the religion, and it rules and the salah. i think step by step it will lead them to the path where they eventually will start wearing Hijab.

Some times Men (brothers) get really on sisters case because she didn’t wear hijab while we as men we don’t follow a lot of things ordered by Allah and his prophet peace be up on him (a full Beard)...is an example...we can give 100 excuses for it.

i will share one example during my student life we needed people to help us during Islamic awareness week @ the university we didn’t have response from brother as we got it from couple of sisters one of them was even non Muslim... any way I was at the table for couple of hours and left for class and left 2 sisters one of them was non Muslim but both with out Hijab at the table... on my return I was surprised with Muslim brother gathered round the table discussing with sisters why they don’t have hijab on .... !!!Come-on … when we needed help no one showed up and when sisters trying to learn and do some good they trying to discourage them?
My point is that we as Muslim men need to look @ our self before we start pointing fingers to sisters… and for new Muslims we don’t need to push things on them while they are in the stage of learning….

as for what brother said
10 mins trying to get her friends gf to appear on camera who are all living with muslim men in sin?? but she never connect her friends to the punishment she's talking about?

her friend is Not a muslim girl, but the guy is a Muslim and he knows its haram and he still doing it . the non muslim dosnt know the differnce the boy friend is a normal relation for them

Wa salaam alikom

Saifuddin

Aminah, good muslimah beside her good Zaujun

Assalammualaikum
I am very surprise that she can drive the long journey bus along highway M1. Actually i stay in Nottingham and Hull in 1996 to 1997. Actually my face look like Aminah husband face, May Allah bless Us to be good Muslim and Muslimah, Maya Allah give us the courage and strenght to be da'ie.

Saifuddin

Du'a for muslimin wal muslimat

اللهم اني اعوذبك ان اشركبك شيئا وانا اعلم واستغفرك لما لا اعلم

khadiga

aminah's story

:salam2: :ma: :ma: I am very proud of you Aminah.I was born a muslim and i am very proud to be one but i want to know what made choose islam (you know after all the stuff they say and write about islam these days). Because i have a friend who wants to be a muslimah.so i want to what should i give her .(what kind of books):salam2:

turned

Mum, I'm a Muslim

This video and

Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Sister Amy was a student at Birmingham University.

Jan's Story Why She Loves Islam

Are all from a documentary which came on Channel 4 in the UK called
Mum, I'm a Muslim
Aired Sunday 10 March 2002, 8pm
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/M/mum_muslim

Can be viewed in full below
Forward to 2mins10secs to skip the intro which is from Croatian TV
Ends at 50mins30secs

[vg]-8711816445349558264[/vg]

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8711816445349558264

Ps: Whole documentary can be downloaded from
http://www.islamictorrents.net/details.php?id=13171

HANSEM

salam

hamsdulillah jazakal llahulkhoer
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/aminah_1.jpg[/imgleft]Aminah's Story. A Revert Sister from England and her family. She explains how she became Muslim as a teenager, how she knows over 50 Muslim revert sisters like herself. The film is set just after the september 11 NYC terrorist attacks, and shows the family starting out on their journey to make Hijrah to Yemen.

[vg]-7358868144499539762[/vg]

web_knight

spread the peace
Wa alaykum salam,

yeah you made a great point sister Leena. Its a big problem and it also extends to some Muslim girls. Hijab is Wajib but, it is not the most important thing for a Muslim woman. One could be wearing hijab and not observing prayers for example, or not even believing in Allah... which kind of defeats the idea. Hijab is also something men should do, by lowering their gaze, having high respect for women, dressing modestly and observing all Islamic rules regarding these things.

Thats where the story of Aminah ends in this video unfortunately, but if she is out there i hope she replies here. inshaAllah. ;)

I agree with you but, that doesn't mean to debase the hijab or encourage Refrain from it:astag:. no doubt, hijab :hijabi:was; is and will still be the right path to our muslim women which allah accepts and recommends by his sacred orders.

May allah bless every muslim female with hijab.

suhail_ahamed

:ma: this is a great web site and this one is a good video, but i want to know abt the current status of this sister and her family..:salam2:

Warda_84

WOW!
I wish i was moore like her, a strong women!
Inshallah they came to Yemen and get the life they wanted, she is worth it and her familie to!
Allah Bless her!

IslamicGirl24

:salam2:

I have a problem with opening the video!!...i click on it and it stays blank!!..could anyone tell me why that would be????:SMILY309:

:wasalam:

burraq

May Allah With u ............

Salam....
Allah give u and yr family blessing inshallah u ll pray for me and i ll also

take care

Best regards
Muhammad