An Egg A Day Keeps Unwanted Calories At Bay.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
greeting!

An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay.

Above image:Eggs also better for people who want to resist afternoon snacks on biscuits, cake or chocolate.

LONDON: While an apple a day is known for keeping the doctor away, researchers suggest;
going to work on an egg everyday could be the best way to start the day. For, they say, it can also keep unwanted intake of calories at bay.

According to a Surrey University study, the first of its kind in Britain, eating eggs for breakfast can help slash the calories eaten at lunch and dinner. They keep us fuller for longer compared with other common breakfast foods.
The researchers suggest, eggs are also better for people who want to resist afternoon snacks on biscuits, cake or chocolate.

The study tested three typical breakfasts with the same level of calories – eggs on toast, cornflakes with milk and toast, or a croissant and orange juice.
Adding to the growing body of evidence to support eggs as a key ingredient of weight-loss diets, the Surrey team found volunteers felt fuller for longer and had a lower desire to eat after the egg breakfast compared with the other ones.

The egg breakfast also led to a significantly lower intake of energy at lunch and evening meals compared with the other common breakfasts.

~News.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for reading,
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Wonderful! I love eggs! But I probably consume too many for it to be healthy. JazakAllah khair for sharing!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An Egg(One egg) A Day Keeps Unwanted Calories At Bay.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Wonderful! I love eggs! But I probably consume too many for it to be healthy. JazakAllah khair for sharing!
~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:
Not many for a day sister, cuz too many will get you high cholesterol level built up.
meaning an~ only one egg or the most two that's all for one day.

Thank you for reading,
Take care,

Sister Zohra

~~~

Not many for a day sister, cuz too many will get you high cholesterol level built up.
meaning an~ only one egg or the most two that's all for one day.

Thank you for reading,
Take care,

lol. Thank you, sister. I'll try to keep it to one or two, insha'Allah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

Dear sister, thank you for sharing this with us, good to know alhamdullilah

What i think we must keep in mind is to look for quality because these days eggs are different types, some healthier then others.
Nowadays, there are several types of eggs that you can buy, which depend on the conditions in which the chicken is raised and whether the eggs have been enhanced in any way with extra vitamins or fatty acids.
http://www.helpwithcooking.com/egg-guide/guide-to-eggs.html

All is from Allah and ofcourse the more natural and less processed is the food we eat, the healthier we are, inchallah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
salam aleikum

Dear sister, thank you for sharing this with us, good to know alhamdullilah

What i think we must keep in mind is to look for quality because these days eggs are different types, some healthier then others.

http://www.helpwithcooking.com/egg-guide/guide-to-eggs.html

All is from Allah and ofcourse the more natural and less processed is the food we eat, the healthier we are, inchallah

~~~

True.

Choose what is best
for us .

''We are what we eat''.

Thank you for sharing
and passing by ,
sister.
:jazaak:

Take care,

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Eggs are really an amazing food. They can be used in sweet and savory things, or used happy on their own for scrambled egg, omelets, fried eggs, hard-boiled, soft-boiled....

Truly Allah is a great provider :mashallah:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eggs are really an amazing food. They can be used in sweet and savory things, or used happy on their own for scrambled egg, omelets, fried eggs, hard-boiled, soft-boiled....

Truly Allah is a great provider :mashallah:
~~~

Alhamdulillah!
Thank you Allah swt for the excellent foods and make us among the best muslim~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam:)

Cr1xus

What you can do is go to the grocery store and buy egg whites. They usually come in a carton. The yellow part of the egg is what gives you the high cholesterol. By taking that away, you have no problem :) .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What you can do is go to the grocery store and buy egg whites. They usually come in a carton. The yellow part of the egg is what gives you the high cholesterol. By taking that away, you have no problem :) .
~~~

:mashallah:
But you will be missing the fun ofcourse,
taking away the yolk mean
getting rid of the best flavour.

Let us eat healthily
consume all of the egg
but take 1 or 2 egg per daily only.
Eating a small number of egg
definately
won't put you at risk.