An-Niyqaabiy Fiysabbilillah

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
Bismillaahir Ra'hmannir Ra'hiym

:salam2: I am new here, al'hamduwlillaah.

I'm Umm 'Ammar Yasir but just call me Niyqaabiy. I'm a single mother and being blessed with three beautiful children al'hamduwlillaah. I live in Darul Kuffar of Tammasikistan aka as Singapore to you.

I'm a Muslima[t] who is striving to bring complete Diyn in her life, insha^Allaah...er...er I'm not good at this intro thinggie...if you got any questions just ask me.

May it be pleasing to Allaah to put our feet firm upon the straight path!...amiyn yaa Allaah!

Ukhtukum fid-Diyn
An-Niyqaabiy Fiysabbilillaah

Hasbuna^Allaah wa ni'gma[t] wa kiyl

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI

I note your circumstances. May Allah help you and grant you strength and patience.

what is "Tammasikistan" ?

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome Sis!
Well, I'm from Singapore myself.
I have never heard of the term you just mentioned on Singapore. LOL, got to be interesting. And yea, what's "Tammasikistan"?

Anyways, do enjoy your stay here!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2: sister

:shake: no worries, all of us live in darul kuffr pretty much ...:girl3:

Welcome to TurntoIslam. :muslim_child:

halah

Asslamu alaikum sister,

You are very welcomed,enjoy your stay here hoping you'll benefit insha'Allah.
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
Na'am, na'am...akh alkathiri is right! Singapore used to be called Temasik... and I kinda adopt that name as part of my kunyah....so I like to refer myself as Umm 'Ammar Yasir at-Tammasikistan ....it sounds un-Kuffar like...hehehe...:blackhijab:

:ma: ukhtiy Nazihah, nice to know you from Singapore. I went to so many forums but never met any fellow Singaporeans, this is indeed the first! Al'hamduwlillaah!

:jazaak: for the warmth welcome everyone! :muslim_child: Gosh I just loOoove swings!....weeee!

An-Niyqaabiy Fiysabbilillaah

Hasbuna^Allaah wa ni'gma[t] wa kiyl