an story from indian muslim about torture, SAD Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcozzy

:salam2:

I came across this story that really sets in one's mind what happens in certain places when you just want to be muslim. I hope this never happens to anyone, but the sad truth is, it's happening and people don't speak because of the great shame and disgust of it.

This is a comment posted on my blog from a reader in India. He uses the words abbu, ammi, and aapa which mean father, mother and sister respectively. I leave his comment without comment and leave it to you, the reader, to draw from it what you may:
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

I live in Mumbai,India. 7 years back, march 2002, after the anti muslim riots in gujarat state, my abbau was falsily accused of being a terrorist & arrested. The cops then agrees to release my abbu from jail on the condition that my ammi & aapa(elder sister) have sex with some politicians & government officers. I was just 14 at that time but I cannot forget the day 5 hindu men entered our home at midnight & took my ammi & aapa to the bedroom. I was too young to understand what was happening, but when i heard my ammi & aapa moaning loudly i became curious & quietly entered the bedroom. What i saw then is still embedded in my mind as if it was just yesterday. The 5 men raped them for nearly 3 hours before they left.

But things did not end there. This continued for 15 days & each day different men would come. Finally they let my abbu go without charge. But things did not stop here, the cops made sure our hindu neighbors know of the sexual conquest the cops had with our family ladies. Then hindu men from our neighborhood started to harass my ammi & aapa. Since my abbu didn’t know of the agreement my ammi made with the cops, she couldn’t complain to him, also she feared the cops might be helping our neighbors.

My ammi was 35 years old at the time & my aapa just 17, probably because of their young age and their lack of worldly knowledge, they succumbed to the evil plans of the kafirs. From the year 2002 to 2007 I was but a mute spectator to the sexual perversion & orgies that continued in our home. Finally I asked my father to move to a muslim dominated locality from the hindu majority area we were living in. It was only then that this bad dream came to an end. My abbu still doesn’t know what went on behind his back & I still cannot come to terms with what i have been seeing all these years. may allah guide me to the right path.
There are countless stories such as this one from Bosnia, Kashmir, Chechnya and elsewhere.

“And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and for the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, “O Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper”?” [al-Nisa 75]
Please make duaa for oppressed muslims in every prayer and in every time you ask Allah to give you something.
:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

How sad story. Unfortunately it is very common way how enemy is doing for women in many conflicts.

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

mali1

This is bull...... There are so many inconsitencies inthe story that it can't be true. An example - he claims to have entered the room quietly because heard 'moans"? Are u kidding me? Were they moans or were they cries? And if he heard the torture and entered the room, why did he not do anything about it? Are you telling me that he was such as coward to watch it without any action. Moreover, if there were several men (and lets assume they left the door open - which is highly improbable) what were the other men doing?

I acknoledge that bad things happen everywhere. But lets not just say that these things happen in non-muslim countries. Are you saying there is no rape, discrimination and crime in muslim countries... This is a sick post and should be deleted. Grow up guys.

More Provocative Leaflets by the RSS : Following is a translation from Gujrati of a few leaflets circulated by the RSS spreading hate and xenophobia.

Pamphlet 1: THE ONLY SOLUTION IS FINANCIAL BOYCOTT

AWAKE HINDU BROTHERS!

The time has come for the Hindu religion, which has been enslaved in spite of living in Hindustan. To date, all the governments have been supporting Muslims. These Muslims do not know that Hindu society has woken up and is in the process of sending all Muslims to Pakistan? The violence that erupted after Godhra is a warning to you Muslims that there is still time for you to go to Pakistan if you want to.

We do not want to leave a single Muslim alive in Gujarat. The people of villages as well as cities have now woken up and they are ready to take an eye for an eye.

To avenge murder we will kill Muslims wherever we see them.

And this will continue to happen till Muslims are not exterminated. Therefore, it is necessary for our Hindu brethren to come forward. After Godhra only 10 per cent of Hindus have been enraged. If the remaining 90 per cent also call for their annihilation then the name Muslim will not survive in Gujarat and the time has come to call for the annihilation of all Muslims. In many villages this has already been done. Now the Hindus of the villages should join the Hindus of the cities and complete the work of annihilation of Muslims.

If Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel had been the Prime Minister of India then not a single Muslim would have been in India.

So, let all Hindu brethren know that the time has come to eradicate the Muslim word from Gujarat.

All Hindu brethren are requested to be ready to destroy Muslims without being afraid of any politician ? People of villages and cities get ready and celebrate next Holi with the corpses of Muslims.

Let the supreme court say what it wants to ? The temple will be constructed at that spot.

Long live Hindu nation!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamphlet 2: Wake up?. Get up?. Be united.... Reply to bricks with stones
Today the minority community (Muslims) is trying to crush the majority community? Muslims are traitors as compared to Hindus ? Till now, Muslims were showing their treachery only in Kashmir, then they extended their activities to the Parliament in Delhi and now they have made a great blunder by challenging Gujarat. Now the Muslims cannot be protected from the Hindus by either the police or the army - or the vote-seekers or the political parties who pamper them.

When India got her independence, there were 3 crores (30 million) Muslims in India. Now on the 50th anniversary, there are 35 crores (350 million). Understand? be warned? in five to ten years they will be as many as us. Nobody is preparing a cricket team here; an army is being prepared by Pakistan.

Police and army you also beware, you are also Hindus. You can also be attacked. You should also support Hindus. We Hindus support the police and the army fully.

My Hindu brethren, unite and form a Free Indian Army just like the one during the struggle for independence. Annihilate the enemy and lighten the burden of sin, which the country is carrying.

From Vatva to Naroda, Bapunagar to Kalupur, On 29th March there will be a call, take Ram's name and attack, We will kill Muslims the way we destroyed Babri,

We will burn Jamalpur and empty Dariyapur, Whether it is an old chawl or miyas (Muslim), we will not leave you,

We Hindu swear we will seek you out and kill you, This is the tradition of Raghukul and we never foreswear,

Let Sonia have dogs like Farroukh Shaikh or Haji Bilal, We will treat them like Aisan Jaffery,

Muslims have darkened the skies with the smoke from burned shops, We will cut them and their blood will flow like rivers.

Thanks to Narendra Modi. We salute you! After Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a hero is born!

Gujarat is proud and the glory of India is in your hands.

Every Hindu is requested not to stone the police or army. They are our brothers.

(Received by Communalism Combat on March 28, 2002)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pamphlet 3: JEHAD
(We sincerely apologize to the reader for reproducing the leaflet below titled 'Jehad'. We do so with pain. We are however concerned that the mindset that can produce filth such as this must be brought into public view - Editors).

The people of Baroda and Ahmedabad have gone berserk.

Narendra Modi you have f**ked the mother of miyas (Muslims)

Those who call religious war, violence, are all f**kers.

We have widened the tight vaginas of the ?bibis? (Muslim Women)

Wake up Hindus there are still miyas (Muslims) left alive around you

Learn from Panvad village where their mother was f**ked

She was f**ked standing while she kept shouting

She enjoyed the uncircumcised penis

With a Hindu government the Hindus have the power to annihilate miyas (Muslims)

Kick them in the arse to drive them out of not only villages and cities but also the country

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
This story made me so sad and sick. may Allah protect us Muslims from these deveilish treatment of kuffars.
Here are some more stories from the newspapers:

Report: Hindu extremists say they killed Muslims with consent of top Indian officials
The Associated Press
Published: October 26, 2007

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists accused of killing hundreds of Muslims claim they had the support of a top official long suspected of quietly directing the slayings during riots in western India, according to a news magazine report published this week.

The killings took place over a few days in February 2002, when Hindu mobs rampaged through Muslim neighborhoods in Gujarat state. More than 1,000 people, most of them Muslim, were killed in the violence.

The riots were sparked by a fire that killed 60 passengers on a train packed with Hindu pilgrims — deaths that Hindu extremists blamed on Muslims, although the cause of the blaze still remains unclear.

The left-leaning news magazine Tehelka reported late Thursday that their reporter, using hidden cameras, had spoken to some of the main rioters. The men told the reporter that Gujarat's chief minister, Narendra Modi, had encouraged them to massacre Muslims and prevented police from stopping the killings.

Modi, who remains the state's chief minister — a post equivalent to a U.S. governor — is a leading member of the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party.

Calls to Modi's office went unanswered Friday, and he has offered no public comment on the Tehelka report. Modi has insisted in the past that he did all he could to prevent the killings.

The BJP dismissed Tehelka's story as political manipulation ahead of Gujarat state elections in December.

Human rights groups have long accused Modi's government of protecting the rioters as well as police officials who did little to control the carnage. The Supreme Court has also criticized the state's lenient handling of Hindus accused of killing Muslims.

On Friday, roughly 125 supporters of an Islamic separatist group protested in Srinagar, the biggest city in the Indian-controlled portion of Kashmir. The demonstrators chanted "Death to killer Modi," "Down with BJP."

There were similar protests in Hyderabad, a southern city with a large Muslim population that has suffered three bomb blasts since May.

Tehelka said the reporter was posing as a researcher studying the growth of Hindu nationalism.

Tehelka's story quotes activists of the BJP and affiliated right-wing Hindu groups, such as the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and the Bajrang Dal, as saying that bombs were assembled and hundreds of swords collected ahead of the planned violence.

Transcripts of the recordings quote Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi as saying the killing of the Hindus on the train made him feel like killing Muslims and "hacking them apart."

"I am proud of it. If I get another chance, I will kill even more," he is reported to have said.

Bajrangi, who was arrested and then quickly released on bail for his alleged role in the rioting, was also quoted as saying Modi manipulated the legal system to protect the rioters.

"He kept on changing judges ... he set it up so as to ensure my release, otherwise I wouldn't have been out yet."

Bajrangi was not immediately available for comment but told the Indian Express newspaper that he did not make any such comments.

A leader of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Rajendra Vyas, reportedly told Tehelka: "As chief minister, Narendra bhai (Modi) couldn't say kill all the Muslims. I could say it publicly because I was from the VHP."

"He gave us a free run to do whatever we wanted to since we were already fed up of the Muslims ... the police was with us."

Source: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/10/26/asia/AS-GEN-India-Religious-Violence.php

This is an another story and one can get a lot of them if one searches:

Purohit planned Israel-based Hindu govt-in-exile, support from Thai contacts: ATS chargesheet today
By: Smita Nair
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 0305 hrs IST

Mumbai: The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad chargesheet in the Malegaon blast case claims that as per statements from the accused the town was singled out for the blast as “it was the ideal place where the Muslim community crowd was the maximum” and that prime accused Lt Col Prasad Purohit (an active duty Indian military colonel) had told fellow conspirators it was time to set up a parallel, Hindu government-in-exile which could operate out of Israel and ensure a completely sashastra (armed) India.

Purohit, according to the chargesheet, promised “all logistic help” with finances from several quarters and support from some of his contacts in Thailand.

The ATS chargesheet, which includes two important confession statements, statements of witnesses under Section 164, laptop records, telephonic records, detailed SMSes and financial transactions across states, will be filed tomorrow in the designated MCOCA court chaired by sessions judge Y D Shinde.

The ATS will tell the court how a group called Abhinav Bharat became a “front organisation” for a conspiracy which led to an explosion at 9.26 pm on September 29, 2008 at Bhikku Chowk, Malegaon. While all eleven accused have been charged with conspiracy, logistics and execution of the blast, the key roles, according to the ATS, were those of Purohit, Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Sudhakar Dardwivedi alias Dayanand Pandey.

There is more... This is a long news item. Please click here to read more:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/p...m-thai-contacts-ats-chargesheet-today/412947/

One need to ask, why these stories are not reported in western media?

pcozzy

This is bull...... There are so many inconsitencies inthe story that it can't be true. An example - he claims to have entered the room quietly because heard 'moans"? Are u kidding me? Were they moans or were they cries? And if he heard the torture and entered the room, why did he not do anything about it? Are you telling me that he was such as coward to watch it without any action. Moreover, if there were several men (and lets assume they left the door open - which is highly improbable) what were the other men doing?

I acknoledge that bad things happen everywhere. But lets not just say that these things happen in non-muslim countries. Are you saying there is no rape, discrimination and crime in muslim countries... This is a sick post and should be deleted. Grow up guys.

First of all, you are very disrespectful to say "grow up". The problem you have is you think the world evolves around you.

English, is spoken as a second language to many across the world so if you find grammatical errors and expressions that don't make sense to you then you can't claim the story is not true. furthermore, it is just some one expressing himself with no gain or benefit other than releasing whats inside.

Were you there, did you know this isn't true? O would dare not to say that to someone who discussed an event that would completely destroy a persons mind if they experienced it.

I suggest, you don't believe the story but look into this area. Read, and see why the frustrations are taking place. See how a person can be oppressed just because they believe in Allah.

Lastly, I have never heard of a muslim ever doing anything like this and at a level of the government employees. These are very serious crimes in Islam. So if this was ever committed in a muslim country the sentence should be severe.

I am not against non muslim countries. I live in one. I am against people who restrict a person from practicing their faith particularly Islam.

The main reason I posted this story, is sometimes I find brothers stating that they don't have an duaas to ask Allah for. They are happy and content with their life and feel they have all they ever wanted and need not to make duaa. Islam is not only about you, it encompasses the well being of all Muslims.

You must feel the pain of the other Muslims and ask Allah to relieve the suffering.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalamualaykum,

I read this story some months ago as well, it made me sick like someone poured hot water in my stomach, all i could think about for two days! subhanallah. i just kept on cursing them and asking Allah to grant all muslims sakeena.

Undoubtedly muslims are being oppressed all over but Allah Azzawajal is with us and those of us who are oppressed will inshaallah get great rewards from Allah Azzawajal for their patience.

And lastly lets all remember, فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥) إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا But lo! with hardship goeth ease, (5) Lo! with hardship goeth ease

Wassalam.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam brother!

Good job posting this one. I've only recently heard about this awful thing happening to our brothers and sister in India. We must pray for them, and I thought I had problems studying for exams in the west where the only way to starv is to basically die. We should spread this information; I sent an e-post to a newspapers inshallah she will investage this issue and share it with at least Sweden.

Let's make at least duas for our brothers and sister suffering in this dunya.

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Examples of Indian atrocities in Kashmir.

There are so many examples of rape and torture by Indian forces in Kashmir alone (and only towards Muslims). In just a very short amount of time, i.e. ONLY from 1990 to 1993 I am posting their list of atrocities in Kashmir.

Examples of Indian atrocities in Kashmir with the sources.

"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

"Subjugated, humiliated, tortured and killed by the 650,000-strong Indian army, the people of Kashmir have been living through sheer hell for more than a year, the result of an increasingly brutal campaign of state repression. India hides behind its carefully-crafted image of "non-violence" and presents itself in international forums as a model of democracy and Pluralism. Yet, it is unable to stand up the scrutiny of even its admirers. All journalists, especially television crews, were expelled from the Valley. With no intrusive cameras to record the brutalities of the Indian forces, the world has been kept largely in the dark." (The Toronto Star, January 25, 1991)

"The security forces have entered hospitals, beaten patients, hit doctors, entered operating theaters, smashed instruments. Ambulances have been attacked, curfew passes are confiscated."
(Asia Watch, May 1991)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm."
(Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991)
[Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sundav Observer (June 02, 1992) estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura.]

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men".
(Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"(On February 23, 1991), at least 23 women were reportedly raped in their homes at gunpoint (at Kunan Poshpora in Kashmir). Some are said to have been gang-raped, others to have been raped in front of their children ... The youngest victim was a girl of 13 named Misra, the oldest victim, name Jana, was aged 80".

"By beginning TV cameras and prohibiting the presence in Kashmir of the International Red Cross and of human rights organization, the Indian authorities have tried to keep Kashmir out of the news."
(`Kashmiri crisis at the flash point', The Washington Times, by columnist Cord Meyer, April 23, 1993)

"Since January 1990, rape by Indian occupation forces has become more frequent. Rape most often occurs during crackdowns, cordon and search operations during which men are held for identification in parks or schoolyards while security forces search their homes. In raping them, the security forces are attempting to punish and humiliate the entire community."
('Pain in Kashmir: A Crime of War' issued jointly by Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"As the conflict in Kashmir enters its fourth year, central and state authorities have done little to stop the widespread practice of rape by Indian security forces in Kashmir. Indeed, when confronted with the evidence of rape, time and again the authorities have attempted to impugn the integrity of the witnesses, discredit the testimony of physicians or simply deny the charges everything except order a full inquiry and prosecute those responsible for rape".
(Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

Please read this Human Rights Watch report: http://www.kashmirnewz.com/n00038.html

stiks

Amatur-Rahman

There are so many examples of rape and torture by Indian forces in Kashmir alone (and only towards Muslims). In just a very short amount of time, i.e. ONLY from 1990 to 1993 I am posting their list of atrocities in Kashmir.

Examples of Indian atrocities in Kashmir with the sources.

"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

"Subjugated, humiliated, tortured and killed by the 650,000-strong Indian army, the people of Kashmir have been living through sheer hell for more than a year, the result of an increasingly brutal campaign of state repression. India hides behind its carefully-crafted image of "non-violence" and presents itself in international forums as a model of democracy and Pluralism. Yet, it is unable to stand up the scrutiny of even its admirers. All journalists, especially television crews, were expelled from the Valley. With no intrusive cameras to record the brutalities of the Indian forces, the world has been kept largely in the dark." (The Toronto Star, January 25, 1991)

"The security forces have entered hospitals, beaten patients, hit doctors, entered operating theaters, smashed instruments. Ambulances have been attacked, curfew passes are confiscated."
(Asia Watch, May 1991)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm."
(Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991)
[Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sundav Observer (June 02, 1992) estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura.]

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men".
(Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".

"(On February 23, 1991), at least 23 women were reportedly raped in their homes at gunpoint (at Kunan Poshpora in Kashmir). Some are said to have been gang-raped, others to have been raped in front of their children ... The youngest victim was a girl of 13 named Misra, the oldest victim, name Jana, was aged 80".

"By beginning TV cameras and prohibiting the presence in Kashmir of the International Red Cross and of human rights organization, the Indian authorities have tried to keep Kashmir out of the news."
(`Kashmiri crisis at the flash point', The Washington Times, by columnist Cord Meyer, April 23, 1993)

"Since January 1990, rape by Indian occupation forces has become more frequent. Rape most often occurs during crackdowns, cordon and search operations during which men are held for identification in parks or schoolyards while security forces search their homes. In raping them, the security forces are attempting to punish and humiliate the entire community."
('Pain in Kashmir: A Crime of War' issued jointly by Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"As the conflict in Kashmir enters its fourth year, central and state authorities have done little to stop the widespread practice of rape by Indian security forces in Kashmir. Indeed, when confronted with the evidence of rape, time and again the authorities have attempted to impugn the integrity of the witnesses, discredit the testimony of physicians or simply deny the charges everything except order a full inquiry and prosecute those responsible for rape".
(Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

Please read this Human Rights Watch report: http://www.kashmirnewz.com/n00038.html

I couldnt read past the 1st paragraph, sick sick sick, Subhanallah!:angryred::angryblue::tantrum1: Allah Musta'an.

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

still after all there heartbreaking and sad story you will find indian muslims being so much proud of their country and chatting useless crap about pakistan,, i was watching a you tube clip 2day in which an indian muslim disgrace ex president of pakistan musharaff for comin to india,, also i find loads of indian muslims talkin *!*!*!*! abt pakistan and being so proud of their good for nothing fake hyped country india,
its not like i m sayin that wrong things doesnt happen in pakistan or in that case othaer non muslims countries of the world but no where in the world poor, innocent and defendless women and girls are raped onli bcoz of their religion ,, its just a shame on hindus
and i pray for all my sisters in kashmir and india that ALLAH strethen their IMAAN and protect them frm those hindu bastards if i met any1 of them hindu extremist i ll just tear them apart :astag:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
still after all there heartbreaking and sad story you will find indian muslims being so much proud of their country and chatting useless crap about pakistan,, i was watching a you tube clip 2day in which an indian muslim disgrace ex president of pakistan musharaff for comin to india,, also i find loads of indian muslims talkin *!*!*!*! abt pakistan and being so proud of their good for nothing fake hyped country india,
its not like i m sayin that wrong things doesnt happen in pakistan or in that case othaer non muslims countries of the world but no where in the world poor, innocent and defendless women and girls are raped onli bcoz of their religion ,, its just a shame on hindus
and i pray for all my sisters in kashmir and india that ALLAH strethen their IMAAN and protect them frm those hindu bastards if i met any1 of them hindu extremist i ll just tear them apart :astag:

true brother, im from Pakistan too , some of the stories that our elders tell us who migrated from India during partition are extremely horrifying, Partition was one of the biggest slaughter of the muslims in the history and no one even knows about it -- its so sad, I am so glad Allah (swt) blessed us with muslim country like Pakistan, I know our rulers are bad, there is this and that, watever is it, I am happy atleast when i was in Pakistan, i wasn't killed for eating beef, or going to the mosque, I could practice my religion freely i hear so many horrifying stories from India, hindus kill muslims in form of angry mobs whenever they feel like and no one does anything and it truly is sad when i see some indian muslims saying bad things about Pakistan :( i makes me so sad, I wish we were just one Ummah without any nationality.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
OMG .This made me depressed.I live in India.I didnt know this happenned.Where I live ,they respect muslims but deep inside I know the hatred springs.May Allah help us all.May Alllah grant us the courage to fight them and the inspiration.May Allah grant us victory over these enemies.
Ameen.
subhanallah I was so unaware.
jazakallah khayr for posting this.

mali1

give me control of pakistan's nuclear arsenal and i will wipe india off the map

This is the fear that the world has now (and I have in particular). With the fanatiscism in pakistan and the unstable government, u never know that someone may actually use the Nuclear option.

Kudos to you for your love of humanity and YOUR religion (not my religion that is Islam) where all you want to do is kill people.

Lahulwalaquwat

sazk

Banned
This is the fear that the world has now (and I have in particular). With the fanatiscism in pakistan and the unstable government, u never know that someone may actually use the Nuclear option.

Kudos to you for your love of humanity and YOUR religion (not my religion that is Islam) where all you want to do is kill people.

Lahulwalaquwat

puh-leeezzzz hindu's slave. be quiet and remain brainwashed. serve them until they come for your mother and daughter

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
puh-leeezzzz hindu's slave. be quiet and remain brainwashed. serve them until they come for your mother and daughter

Come on now, there's no need for name calling. If a person fears that they can't be objective with fellow persons they should refrain from posting.

sazk

Banned
those who take hindus as auliya instead of Allah should not try to foster a "holy image".

indians will pay for what they did in kashmir and gujarat

Status
Not open for further replies.