and you say quran is hard to memorise?

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:brothers and sisters,
I had told you all about my quran exam that I had to give an exam of six juz.Well it has ended and alhamdulillah I gave it my best.
I would like to share with you all what I had seen there.
As i sat in a room full of women and girls reciting and revising the quran,it then happened that a lady entered the room with the help of her maid.
she was fat and plump and had very low hieght.When she came closer i saw that her legs were too short and were swollen I dont know what kind of a disease it is.But anyway,she came in with very difficulty and sat down on a chair slowly.It was then I realized that the lady was BLIND TOO!!!.And then she started listening to the quran and got busy in it.Then my teacher approached her and asked her ''Ya khala why are you here?'' to which she replied ''I am here to give the exam''
I was stunned!! I just coulndn't help myself so I asked my teacher ''how many juz has she memorised?''. ''Amina,she has memorised the whole quran!!''said my teacher.''And she is here to give the exam of almost seven juz from al-baqara to surah al-maida''.
subhanallah,and there are still even muslims who say that quran is hard to memorise!!!
may allah guide us all.
:wasalam:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:,
Mashallah , ALLAH SWT gives his knowledge whom HE wills. It is really an inspiring post. Thanks for your post.

:wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

MashaAllah,this is certainly her will. Allah swt says in Surah Al Qamar
17 And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

Sheikh Al Sha'rawi ( rAa) used to say "if you feel hungry ,will you just say ' if Allah wills it, He'll make me eat ' or will you simply open the fridge & get yourself sth to eat ? " Likewise, all we need is a strong willpower along with Allah's support,of course. Don't we often say " When there's a will there's a way" for wordly matters & when there's sowething we want to achieve, we do our very best to go for it?
So let's all go for this sublime goal by :

1- a true sincere intention to please Allah
2-Du'aa
3-Looking for a sheikh or a learned:hijabi: sister to help us out.

Jazaki Allhu khairan dear sister:hearts:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
MASHAALLAH

well i have read books after books ,spend time on books , there is not book in the world that you can memorize word by word and page by page, Quran is the only book that i know of is way to easy to memorize and never forgetting , its seems like it goes and clings in your brain ,,,so fast and easy ,

Allah u Akbar

Robab

daughter of Adam
it is the miracle of Allah subhana wataala

Aslam o alicom.
sister allah make easy quran for those who want to learn it.so many person i heard that they said sisters should not learn quran by memories because they forget it.but i do not believe it.it any person have interest and also allah want to give HIs knowledge so it is the highest blessing of allah.i have also learn quran by heart and have desire to recite in tarawee.now a days i am revising it.so plz pray for me to success in my purpose.:)