Any information on how to do Umrah

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
:salam2: ,
Inshallah i shall be going for Umrah in about 3 days and i'm kind of nervous , although i have done it before. I feel like i haven't done enough preparation for it.

Can someone please give me a link to the website or the PDF to do the Umrah. i would appreciate if it could be in detail. I always feel i migh have missed something.

:wasalam:

islamfollower

Al-Salaam-Alaykum

It is very good that you are going to umrah, not only will you insha-allah visit the house of god, but each one of your prayers will count as 100,000 regular prayers, so if you pray salat subh you will get the reward for 20 years wirth of prayers.

In umrah, im sure you have to be in ihram and what time you enter it and what time you leave it and what you can and can not do. But basically umrah is a minor hajj. The two basic actions done is tawaf, when you go around the kaaba seven times, and the other is safa wal marwa, where you go between the two mountains, one side you should walk, and going back the other way you should jogg, you'll notice where people are running and walking, you also do this seven times.

These are the two actions, but remember those are what is mandatory, there are other actions that are considered sunna, i do them after tawaf but before safa wal marwa, they are touch the black stone, pray two rakats towards miqam ibrahim, im sure you know what that is, tis the foor print of saeedina ibrahim, also drink from zam zam water, also make dua while having your body on the side of the kaaba by the door, and your cheeks on the kaaba and just making duaa. If you are lucky you will find hijr-ismael (what looks like a horseshoe)not too crowded and you can also pray there.I like to do these all after tawaf, but before safa wal marwa. the ony ones where its better to do them during tawaf are touching the black stone(not mandatory, but sunna), praying while your body is on the kaaba, the side by the door.

Essentially when you finish safa wal marwa you have to cut your hair a little, two three pieces with a scissor is enough. After that you have the intention that you have finished umra, and now you are out of the state of ihram.

Hope this help, and allah knows best.