ANY ONE FRM INDIA???????????

peacepro

We are from India too

Assalamalaikum, We are from India too. Nice to join this forum. Hopefully we benefit much out of it. inshallah.

path to jannah

MASHA ALLAH,,, LETS ALL UNITE IN D NAME OF ALLAH N STUDY N PREACH ISLAM...
IF I DO A MISTAKE LET MY SISTERS N BROTHERS HELP ME OUTN INSHA ALLAH ILL TOO SERVE D SAME .....
AFTER ALL WE R HERE TO THRIVE 4 JANNAH..........

i know a lot of indian hindu people here in uk. their ultimate fantasy is getting in bed with a muslim women. dont know why they have been programmed this way but hindus fantasize a lot about this. maybe bcoz its forbidden n kids tend to do exactly the same things which are forbidden to them.

there are thousands of hindu *!*!*!*!ographic websites and communities on the web with anti-muslim women content. http://www.orkut.com http://groups.google.com

a worrying concern is this manifestation in increasing number of bollywood movies becoming sleazier and sleazier and showing muslim women running away with non-muslim lovers. programming the next generation like this, if you see it. i am worried about my muslim brothers and their sisters in india. i hope gujarat doesn't happen again ever

abulzan07

Asalamalykum M totally diagree with you azam bhai........I have seen muslim from 44 nationality here in UK and mix with them i bet indian muslims community is the most sleeping community i have ever found in world......M from bhopal and know the ground reality i agree people are religoius but that too through wrong way like tabligh sufis and grave dancer and its shame on indians muslim on mee too that in 50 yrs we dont have our own single party who can represent us ......Sikhs support akali dal they hav thr govt even backward class people become clever and they have thr own mayawati govt in up but muslim still moving from one party to another and cannot come out of congress love......90% of indian muslims acc to me are tablighi who hardly belive in solution to the muslim prob if u talk about politics they wil say talk about Allah allah and 40 days but islam have everything political system economic system and rasulAllah saw rule the world by sitting in mosque but indian muslims dont understand anything either they are coca cola muslims who are so much happy in thr own luxurious life tht they dont care if thr neighbour been arrested or killed by police on name of terrorism or either they are tablighi even if someone been killed in thr family in riots they wont think about future safety of their family they wil go fr 4 months jammat .....we muslims of india need to think why we lack so much and most imp thing is tht we dont have party and power in parliament even after having 30% share in total population we can make govt and break govt

Abaido

salamalaikm bro,,,,,,,,,,

brother ,,,,,,,,,,kisi firke ,,,kisi mazhab,,,kisi maslak,,,ki is tarah buraie nahin karni chahiye,,,,,,,,,is tarah ki baatein he musalamano ko divide karti hain,,,,,,,,,ab india mein ye bahot ho raha hai aapsi musalmanon mein ,ek dusre ko kichna,,,burai karna,ladna jaghadna,,,,,,,,,,,,,agar tabligh wale politics mein nahin aate to iska ye matlab nahin ke vo sahi musalman nahin----------tabligh to ek chalta phir ta madrasa hai,,,,dawat ul islam aur islah ka..........

hope u understood wht i wanna say,,
jazakallah khair

abulzan07

:salam2:

Bhai m not against anyone but in india people blindly follow tabligh and they are responsible for muslim condition to great extent cos 90 out of 100 people in mosque are tablighi in india......why they dont talk about khilafah prosecution of muslim all over the world..and condition of muslims in india....according to them the solution of all prob is in 3days 40 days whch has nothing to do sunnah of prophet saw its sunnah of deoband and tabligh with their sweet talks and sugar coated words have freezed the blood of muslims they dont care whats hapening with muslims and i knw we also dont do it but atlest we feel the pain in heart and another blunder tablighi have done in india they banned the girls in mosque.....wen it comes to market they bring thr wives with full makeup on in mixed place but wen it comes to mosque where women are even seggregated they say it wil cause fitnah......the reason why indian muslims are in such a big mess and thr heart freezed its just cos they dont follow quran and sunnah and the way sahabas followed they follow imam alim sufi peer fakeer jamaats and all...may Allah help us

hayya

Asalam-o-Alaikum

i m 4rm Pakistan but my grand father was 4rm India. He migrated after partition.

HAYYA KHAN.