any writers

najbc

I am curious to know if there is anyone who is a writer in here. The funnies things, I love read and I never seen Muslim writers or their books, I live in American. There is the American writer she is the best writer ever, she use her book to spread or inspire to Christianity. What make her greater writer how she takes story from the bible and compare or make them to reality? This lady is great, you read her story and not feel bore. She use teenagers characters, and it really makes easies for teenager to relate or from these character. She wrote many books and I only written three of them. my favorite story was about a girl who face a lot of challenges because of who she was and when she find god her life changes to better and she learn forgives and all. It really is good story. I see our new generation and today generation love for reading, I was wondering, if we could like use the story from prophet and write them like that lady. I want to know if there are Muslim writer that do staff like that or write like. It really would help the kids that can not read or understand the Arabic language or the qurran. when I am reading I am so in to my book or learn from them, and use and relate to reality, so what if these kids that love reading are like that, why do not we use these books to pass Islam values and the prophets story. If there are books that inspire or spread Islam, why are not they everywhere in U.S. I like writing but I am not good write but I would like to have writing as a habit. Let us know if there is books that. I have some ideas and it really would be so awesome to have a writer to tell. Some times we forget about the kids, and we do not have a clue what our children are reading these books. So I think, if we made books are like that it will solve things.

P.S. sorry it is long, but I hope one of you at least get what I am trying to say.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

In our school we have lots of children books by Muslim writers.

A lot of writings for children in Europe come from...

http://www.islamic-foundation.org.uk/mihe.htm

Muslim writers generally concentrate on Islamic & Technical stuff; but for fun reading, I recommend the following book...

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b2854.html

And Part II (The Way back!)

Good lucid writing style and fun!

I am curious to know if there is anyone who is a writer in here. The funnies things, I love read and I never seen Muslim writers or their books, I live in American. There is the American writer she is the best writer ever, she use her book to spread or inspire to Christianity. What make her greater writer how she takes story from the bible and compare or make them to reality? This lady is great, you read her story and not feel bore. She use teenagers characters, and it really makes easies for teenager to relate or from these character. She wrote many books and I only written three of them. my favorite story was about a girl who face a lot of challenges because of who she was and when she find god her life changes to better and she learn forgives and all. It really is good story. I see our new generation and today generation love for reading, I was wondering, if we could like use the story from prophet and write them like that lady. I want to know if there are Muslim writer that do staff like that or write like. It really would help the kids that can not read or understand the Arabic language or the qurran. when I am reading I am so in to my book or learn from them, and use and relate to reality, so what if these kids that love reading are like that, why do not we use these books to pass Islam values and the prophets story. If there are books that inspire or spread Islam, why are not they everywhere in U.S. I like writing but I am not good write but I would like to have writing as a habit. Let us know if there is books that. I have some ideas and it really would be so awesome to have a writer to tell. Some times we forget about the kids, and we do not have a clue what our children are reading these books. So I think, if we made books are like that it will solve things.

P.S. sorry it is long, but I hope one of you at least get what I am trying to say.