Anyone from Toronto, ON??

ana.gab

Hello, I´m actually a latino women married to a muslim man,

I have been interested in Islam, since first I start reading about it I can stop, I want to know more and more of this beatifull religion and way of life and hopefully one day I will say proudly that I´m a muslim woman.

Actually, I would like to know if anyone knows if in the city of Toronto, Canada there is like a latino group of women or something like that where I can learn more and be more easy for me to understand???

Thanks and may God bless you.:SMILY34:

esperanza

revert of many years

I have been interested in Islam, since first I start reading about it I can stop, I want to know more and more of this beatifull religion and way of life and hopefully one day I will say proudly that I´m a muslim woman.

Actually, I would like to know if anyone knows if in the city of Toronto, Canada there is like a latino group of women or something like that where I can learn more and be more easy for me to understand???

i hope you will soon find your answers and be a muslim woman inshalla

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hi sister!

Welcome to TTI. Not sure about Muslims in your city, but you have Muslims right in front of you i.e here at TTI *Smile*

Inshaa'Allaah someone will direct you to the Muslim community there. Until then you can benefit from the Muslims here. Ask any question you may have and Inshaa'Allaah they'll get answered.

Enjoy you stay!

khangul

your sister

:salam2:

hi sister,

well come to tti , i am from toronto and if you need any help pm me please sister or ask here.

True_Sultan

A logical believer

I am actually from toronto, but I have moved to ottawa for uni. Anyway i am not sure of any latino muslim group, but there are many associations and mosque in wherein you can get the info you need. There might be latino there.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Hello,

I live in a city close to Toronto, and Toronto has a very big community of muslims, so im sure if you go to the mosque they should be able to direct you. If you are looking for a specific mosque then i would recommend this mosque in the thornhill area, there is a big muslim community so im sure if you go contact the imam there someone should be able to direct you or find the right person.

wishing you all the best

MalikBrother

Assalamu - Alaikum!

I live near Toronto, Brampton. But i am not latino nor woman nor i know one latino Muslim unfortunately. Good to hear that you live in Toronto, and Insha'Allaah, you will get all the help you can get. If you are near Brampton, then visit Brampton Makki Masjid, one of most advance Masjid, and planning to build school near Masjid - Islamic School, Alhamdulillah!

You will find a lot of friends from Brampton Makki Masjid, particular Islamic school where there will be a lot of Muslim girls there, Insha'Allaah. Insha'Allaah, you will get good company.

As Salaamu Alaykum!

K-A-K

Salam, I'm from Toronto. I'd be more than happy to help you sister :) I'd love that, actually!

Sister Faisa

Ukhti, I'm a pretty useless sister but I just wanted to tell you that you'll find plenty of great sister in T.Dot.

I was born and raised in toronto ( this is a shoutout!) and I'm half Spanish lol so we got something in common. But for now I reside in the grey city of Ottawa:(

Good luck inshallah

ana.gab

Hello to everyone,
THANKS A LOT for offering your help !!:)
hopefully I will find the right place for me..!!
you all have a great day and enjoy the long weekend :wavyarms:

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: sis i am on my way over there i am going to Toronto inchallah this month so i hope to get involved with the Muslim community there maybe we might meet up you never know :blackhijab:

khangul

your sister
:salam2: sis i am on my way over there i am going to Toronto inchallah this month so i hope to get involved with the Muslim community there maybe we might meet up you never know :blackhijab:

:salam2:

sister khadija do not forget to contact me please and sister ana gab you too.:)

musulmana_soy

Hi sister, I would like to invite you to our Monday Halaqa's we have in Toronto in Spanish. We are a small group of Latino Muslims and we would be so happy to have you join us. You can send me a message and I will give you all the info :) We have a very knowledgable sister mashAllah from Algeria who speaks Spanish and the rest of us our Latino converts like yourself Alhamdulilah :)

Assalamu alaykum

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: inchallah sister i will contact you any chance i get... i am not Latino but i would love to meet this Algerian sister since i am traveling from Algeria and i speak a little Spanish inchallah i really want to meet up with the muslim community in Toronto:blackhijab: