ANYONE recieve this email within your private messages?

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Assalaamualykum everybody hope you are well inshallah... i recieved this email Im not sure what u think of it... see below jazaakhalla kahirun :)

URGENT Respond Omar

Email ahm1omar*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

I am Amed William ,son of late Mr and Mrs Omar William . My father was a very wealthy GOLD and COCOA merchant who based in ACCRA GHANA and ABIDJAN respectively, The economic capital of cote D'Ivoire.
He was poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their business outings.
When my mother died on the 21st october 2000 , My father took me so special because I am motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 25th November 2007. He sincerely called me on his
bed side and told me that he had a sum of 8.5M US DOLLARS (Eight Million five hundred thousand USA DOLLARS)He kept in one of the Security Company Here in Abidjan. He also used my name to Deposit the consignment as his only Son for next of kin. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an Investment purpose.

I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To help me retreive the consignment from the Security company where the consignment was deposited

(2)To assist me to transfer the money to your account successfully.

(3) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transfer to.

(4)To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am a Boy of (20)yrs and to help me invest the money proper well in your Country .

(5) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a residential permit in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account.
Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me.

Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated Co operation.

Best Regards,

Email ahm1omar*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Amed Omar William

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Typical internet scammer - heartbroken story about orphan who has a lot of money but needs help from any unknown with them.

Or someone just dying to cancer - no relatives but a lot of money and need help from any unknown to invest those money to some charity...

:SMILY149: I would call it more as money laundry or trying to get your money.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
That is a froud , I have received a lot of this mails but they are all lies so you just delete it.Don't waste time with them ok and don't even think to give any money them ok.
If you are unsure please don't believe them because they took from my friend 150 euro and after that they want more but my friend didn't give anymore and they never contact him.That's true he told me only.So you just delete that mail and say to him do not send me any mail.

xMuSlIm GuRlx

the message was sent by drimi? but drimi has messaged in this post, im kinda confused lol! but yes do not ever reply to these kind of messages may allah protect us inshallah

TipuSultan

Banned
akhi nigerians r famous for these kind of emails, not all but some nigerians especially non muslims nigerians r famous for this kind of stuff.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Subhaanallah! its very common here (Nigeria).May Almighty Allah protect us.

As muslims we shouldn't be coward, we should be vigilant, mind the way we use our addresses, phone numbers e.t.c and also unnecessary signup matrimonial site and so on.