Anyone volunteering to converse arabic fus7a with me?

chokolaat

Salam everyone!

I'm quite new here. i saw this Learn Arabic thread and i am so excited about it.
basically I'm just asking around if there's anyone who can speak Arabic fos7a with me?

Basically, i have been learning Arabic for quite sometime so i just feared that fluency on the language is going to die because i have not been practicing in speaking for quite some time. So I feel the need to be consistent and keep increasing my vocabs and continue to converse in arabic every now and then.

hope to hear form anyone, shukran!

auroran

:salam2:

Ukhti I think this is a great idea, masha' Allaah...do you mind if I participate in this thread?

A dear sister (may Allaah azza wa jal reward her) posted a thread about a very good website...I know a lot of Arabic and I'm only in lesson 7: http://www.understandquran.com/

.ستكون نحن نتكلم عربي إن شاء الله تعالى

chokolaat

mashallah thank you for your response sister,
انا سعيدة جدا بسبب توجد الأخت مثلك، الله يبارك فيك، حي نتكلم بالعربية

auroran

Masha Allaah ukhti, I needed to use Google Translate to figure out what you were saying. When I said I knew a lot of Arabic, I meant compared to the other ways of learning it (I wasn't trying to boast though).

I don't know if this is your learning style, but you can teach what you know, and this will refresh your memory. My friend does this when studying tests, she says that it helps her review learning.

Allaah Hafiz.

titoahmed

Salam everyone!

I'm quite new here. i saw this Learn Arabic thread and i am so excited about it.
basically I'm just asking around if there's anyone who can speak Arabic fos7a with me?

Basically, i have been learning Arabic for quite sometime so i just feared that fluency on the language is going to die because i have not been practicing in speaking for quite some time. So I feel the need to be consistent and keep increasing my vocabs and continue to converse in arabic every now and then.

hope to hear form anyone, shukran!

salaam, i will be happy to help you with that and let me tell you what we use to do when we were at the faculty(college) and we had to learn new language and in the same time we had to keep our fluency to english as the first foreigner languages to us specially we had a verbal test for both languages, so...i use to sit and imagine that iam in the the verbal test and i make a conversation between me and my professors ...and this conversation contains a subject anything from life and i use every thing from vocabulary concerning this subject that i know...at the end i was able to know how many verbs or words or....that i need to know if i have to talk in this subject with anyone...well, sound crazy to talk to your self specially that it has to be loud with same volume like if i am sitting talking to someone but the result was perfect( if you want to try that you have to be alon in a room and close the door) ....*personal information removed*

chokolaat

asalam aliukm sister
السلام عليكم أختى
iam very happy for ur words and will help you
انا سعيد جدا بكلماتك وساحاول ومساعدتك
the best way to learning Arabic are talking and practice with others
افضل طريقة لتعلم اللغة العربيه هى التكلم مع الاخرين وممارسة اللغة مع الاخرين
so tell me first do u know all Arabic letters
اخبرينى اولا هل تعرفى جميع حروف اللغه العربيه

asalam aliukm

ايوه شكرا يا أخ، أعرف حروف اللغة العربية وما يتعلق بها في دراسة اللغة العربية مثل الانشاء والنحو، ولكن احتاج ممارسة ومحادثة فى اللغة العربية سوف تتكاثر دراسة الكلمات الجديدة

bascially i just need tot lak more so that my arabic vocabs will increase and what i have learnt before this will not get rusty.

Mashallah sister,
Auroran, thank you for your suggestion, yes hope i can teach some Arabic to help people and myself :)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

أريد تقديم المساعدة لكني لا أعلم ما المطلوب مني فعله بالضبط .
أريد أيضًا تصحيح الاقتباسات التاليــة :

mashallah thank you for your response sister,
انا سعيدة جدا بسبب توجد الأخت مثلك، الله يبارك فيك، حي نتكلم بالعربية
أنا سعيدة جدًا بتواجد أخت مثلك , بارك الله فيك .. هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية :)

Ukhti I think this is a great idea, masha' Allaah...do you mind if I participate in this thread?

A dear sister (may Allaah azza wa jal reward her) posted a thread about a very good website...I know a lot of Arabic and I'm only in lesson 7: http://www.understandquran.com/

.ستكون نحن نتكلم عربي إن شاء الله تعالى

نحن سنتحدث العربية إن شاء الله تعالى :)

كلا الجملتين صحيحتين لكن بهما بعض الركاكة ^_^

Well , it's your first test , try to understand what I said and corrected ^_^

chokolaat

Salam everyone! ana asif jiddan!

I had problem to open and check my account for quite sometime, but now its a bit ok. so whos ready for arabic??!! :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

نحن سنتحدث العربية إن شاء الله تعالى :)

كلا الجملتين صحيحتين لكن بهما بعض الركاكة ^_^

Well , it's your first test , try to understand what I said and corrected ^_^

May I bug in? :)

2nd sentence: Every sentence was correct but only a few (actually بعض means half) was wrong.

[Perhaps there's some error in my translation but thought that I'd give it a shot, refresh my memory on Arabic language and improve myself in the language too!]

Salam everyone! ana asif jiddan!

I had problem to open and check my account for quite sometime, but now its a bit ok. so whos ready for arabic??!! :)

:wasalam:

أنا مستعدة، انشاء الله :)

BTW, when you apologize (Aasifah jiddan - for female), there's no need to put أنا before Aasifah anymore because in your kalimah Aasifah already represents أنا (I).

Saheeh, ukhtee KSA_lover?

chokolaat

mashallah, syukran sister aisya n ksa! that term 'ana asif' has always been my problem because i was soo use to saying asif rather than aseefa...hehe!maybe because of the more exposure hearing the bros said that.

3la kolli hal, Ramadhan mobarak, la3allah yarhamona w yarhamohom.كيف رمضان فى بلدكن؟ حي احكي لنا يا عائشة، وكذلك كسا

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I am doing better at speaking Arabic, but I still can't really read it. I recognize some surahs of the Qur'an when recited, but I can't read the printed text.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
mashallah, syukran sister aisya n ksa! that term 'ana asif' has always been my problem because i was soo use to saying asif rather than aseefa...hehe!maybe because of the more exposure hearing the bros said that.

3la kolli hal, Ramadhan mobarak, la3allah yarhamona w yarhamohom.كيف رمضان فى بلدكن؟ حي احكي لنا يا عائشة، وكذلك كسا

Wa iyyaki, ukhti.

شهر رمضان في بلدي خير، الحمدلله. وأنت؟

أحكي = أخبرني، صحيح؟ [Synonyms]

(I'm open for any correction, inshaa Allaah)

I am doing better at speaking Arabic, but I still can't really read it. I recognize some surahs of the Qur'an when recited, but I can't read the printed text.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah.

Alhamdulillaah, nice to hear that Brother. I pray that may you be able to recite the Quran beautifully very soooon, inshaa Allaah.

We, Malaysians, though Arabic isn't our first language and not everyone here knows the language, but alhamdulillah, we are able to recite the Quran [It is the same case for any other non-Arabic speaker but a Muslim majority country]. The tajweed and lessons of the Quran has been taught to the children since kindergarden, alhamdulillah.

So actually when an Arab asked us (me, specifically) questions like: Can you read the Quran? I said, "Yes, we can but we may not be able to understand it. We have to read the translations to do so".

In another occasion, an Arab woman was very surprised to hear that a non-Arab woman recited the Quran *beautifully* but yet, Arabic isn't her native tongue.

So, inshaa Allaah, we may be able to recite, understand and ponder upon the verses from the Holy Book beautifully and get immense rewards from trying to learn a language that isn't widely spoken at our place but happens to be the language chosen by Allaah as the language of His Holy Book, inshaa Allaah.

Sorry for the long story. Lol. Thought I'd share it here with everyone.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Well I've always been interested in learning languages, so adding another one is not going to be a problem as far as interest goes.

English
Spanish
some German
a little Arabic

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

As the administrator of the site, I would extend a warning to any sisters - to only speak to and learn from other women.

Wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'd like to add to the above, that even then please be wary of any information you reveal to strangers online, personal information, contact details etc... since the rule of thumb is allways better safe than sorry!

May Allaah bless you all and give you good in this Ramadaan.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
wa alaykum salam

As the administrator of the site, I would extend a warning to any sisters - to only speak to and learn from other women.

Wasalam

This may have been directed at me, so let me just say that I was not offering to teach or learn from any sisters. If my post was taken in such a manner, then I apologize.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam

Brother, I may be imposing here, but I assure you he was not speaking about you. It's a general (and important!) reminder for sisters here, and everywhere online to be careful of, maintain their safety and also adhere to the Islaamic guildlines regarding these things. Many men unfortunately take advantage of well wishing or naive sisters through the guise of wanting to teach etc...

Discussing on the forum, in hopes of improving Arabic is alright insha'Allaah - no problem, but it's a reminder off the forum, and even through private venues to be wary and not engage in such 'teaching' as Shaytaan is ever present.

Please don't feel the need to apologize. May Allaah bless yours, and everyone else's Ramadaan and give benefit therein.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Jazaaki Allaahu khaayr Sister Samiha for the clarification.

And yup, I did took Brother Ameer's (Mabsoot) advice as a general advice and reminder to *everyone* (myself first and foremost), BarakaAllaahu feek.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mashallah dear sisters for your shared knowledge for Arabic language.

Our Arabic classes in our Islamic center should begin soon, so it is good oportunity for me to learn and practise Arabic language before my classes, Inshallah

Alhamdulillah I have learnt many new words from you dear sistersماشاء الله .:hijabi:

May Allah reward you for sharing your knowledge with us.