April fools And Its Dangers

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Ibn ‘Uthaymîn on April fools And Its Dangers

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymîn:
I warn my Muslim brothers against what some stupid people do when they narrate april jokes. This lie have they taken from the jews, the christians, fire-worshipers (Majûs) and other disbelievers.

Not only is this act a lie, which is in itself forbidden according to the Sharî’ah, it also involves imitating the disbelievers, which is forbidden. The prophet (sallâ Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever imitates a people belongs to them.”

Shaykh-ul-Islâm Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullâh) said:

“Its chain of narration is good.”
The least one could say is that it is forbidden, even if it seemingly entails disbelief.

Together with these two sins, the Muslim becomes humiliated before his enemy. It is generally known that the one who is imitated boasts before the imitator and sees himself as being in front of him. The imitator thus becomes weak so that he imitates him. The believer thusly becomes degraded since he subjugates himself and follows the disbelievers.

The fourth sin is that this filthy lie is often about taking someone else’s money unjustly and scaring the Muslims. They maybe lie and tell the family that they will be having guests. As a result thereof they prepare a great meal and meat and the like. They might also lie and tell them horrifying news of a relative being run over by a car or the like. This is not allowed.

ouddene bouziane

jazAk Allah kheir
i think the question of telling others lies is evidently unacceptable and according what we notice for exemple in France only weak muslims who don,t exercise practically their religion imitate others. t
the right muslim who push indirectly others to imitate him not the contrast.

Fatima Amenda

Ibn ‘Uthaymîn on April fools And Its Dangers

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymîn:
I warn my Muslim brothers against what some stupid people do when they narrate april jokes. This lie have they taken from the jews, the christians, fire-worshipers (Majûs) and other disbelievers.

Not only is this act a lie, which is in itself forbidden according to the Sharî’ah, it also involves imitating the disbelievers, which is forbidden. The prophet (sallâ Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever imitates a people belongs to them.”

Shaykh-ul-Islâm Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullâh) said:

“Its chain of narration is good.”
The least one could say is that it is forbidden, even if it seemingly entails disbelief.

Together with these two sins, the Muslim becomes humiliated before his enemy. It is generally known that the one who is imitated boasts before the imitator and sees himself as being in front of him. The imitator thus becomes weak so that he imitates him. The believer thusly becomes degraded since he subjugates himself and follows the disbelievers.

The fourth sin is that this filthy lie is often about taking someone else’s money unjustly and scaring the Muslims. They maybe lie and tell the family that they will be having guests. As a result thereof they prepare a great meal and meat and the like. They might also lie and tell them horrifying news of a relative being run over by a car or the like. This is not allowed.

"Knowledge revives the dead hearts and drives them out of darkness into light and knowledge is the light of the inner eyes that cures one’s blindness and restores his inner sight."- Mu’adh Ibn Jabal (radi Allahu anhu)

JazakiAllah Khairan

unbreak

333.jpg

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member