Arabic course-Quran language-The Madinah Books Series

a_brother

Make dua for us all

“Verily we have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’ân in order that you may understand” [Soorah Yusuf: 2]

“And thus We have inspired unto you (O Muhammad) an Arabic Qur’ân that you may warn the mother of the towns (Makkah) and all around it” [Soorah ash-Shura: 7]

“And truly this (the Qur’ân) is a revelation from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists), which the trustworthy Ruh (Jibreel) has brought down upon your heart (O Muhammad) that you may be (one) of the warners, in the plain Arabic language” [Soorah ash-Shura: 192-195]

I am not sure if there is recommendations further on, but i will post if there is.

For the remaining DVD's for Book 1 and a couple of Book 2 you can go to the official website below, then select the Book no. and then the DVD no.

http://www.lqtoronto.com/videos.html]

The Madinah Books Series

[vg]-4904466843862927867[/vg]

[vg]-9026483965440535035[/vg]

[vg]3769899164501265016[/vg]

Source - LQToronto

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah reward you much. Ameen.

This looks to be really good and i have started it . Alhamdulilah, that i have completed Graded Steps in Qur'an Reading, so it's little easier. Insha'Allah Video 3 will be uploaded by the time i get to that stage.

Walaykum Salam

hambaAllah

very interesting indeed

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma::ma::ma: what an interesting way to learn arabic indeed... his style of teaching makes arabic look so easy too and they have donwloads available at their website www.lqtoronto.com. too. :salah::tti_sister: May Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala blesses the brothers and sisters involves in the creation of this lessons and making it available to anyone who is keen to learn arabic.

check it out brothers and sisters who are keen to learn arabic,, i think its worth your while and time too .

:wasalam::hijabi:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Well i thought i would post back - just an update.

I found the videos very, very helpful although:

1) I couldn't find the additional DVD's.

2) I realised i needed to know how to write Arabic.

The first problem i managed to solve after some searching:

Book 1 contains 9 DVD's.
Book 2 contains 17 DVD's
Book 3 - no info yet.

The second problem was easy as well because i already had the resources, Alhamdulilah.

The website i downloaded the DVD's was from Islamic Torrents, but there is one problem:

1) The speed can be considerably slow because it depends upon the other seeders (those that have already downloaded the file) to 'seed' the file.

And some of the content on the website is a bit, hmmmm.

So, this is what i have done - for DVD 01, i haved packed the files using WinRAR - 13 parts in total and uploaded them to Media Fire - which seems to be best option.

So you can download them without worrying about how long it may take. I would have uploaded them to TTI, but it would have taken an age - more parts because of the restricted upload file size. Insha'Allah downloading from Media Fire won't be too slow.

I have already uploaded DVD 02 and thats available to download.

DVD 01: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=858a18ad208a73b2d5a101cf914073b4ee06db1417898900

DVD 02: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=858a18ad208a73b2d5a101cf914073b418adba61f67f2ca3

Insha'Allah, i will continue to update this post with DVD 03, 04 and so on.

How to extract the files:

1) After downloading all the parts for each particular DVD, you will need a program that will extract the files. WinRAR or 7Zip will do fine.

7Zip - http://www.7-zip.org/download.html (This program is free)

2) Once the file has downloaded, Install the program - follow the on-screen instructions.

3) Now, navigate to the folder where you saved the Madinah Arabic files that you downloaded from Media Fire.

4) Right-click on 'Madinah Arabic DVD 01 - part01.rar", 7-Zip and left-click on 'Extract Here'.

5) Allow the extraction to complete and Insha'Allah you will have a folder named 'Madinah Arabic DVD 01' - which contains the MP4 File, audio files and handouts that were used in the course.

I hope these instructions are clear and not complicated, please tell me if there is.

In my opinion in order to complete this Insha'Allah, you must have the ability to:

1) Read Arabic.
2) Write Arabic.

That's the reason why i went back to complete the writing part.

Insha'Allah this proves to be beneficial.

Alhamdulilah.

May Allah reward a_brother with good for his initial post.

Walaykum Salam

NOMIEZVR4

As Salamu Alaykum

Just to let you know, please keep posting the links...Your efforts are not going in vain. Please give me your name and InshAllah I will remember you in my Dua's as well.

I am eagerly awaiting further links to be posted...JazakAllah Khair.

Walaikum As Salam
Nomie

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Walaykum Salam Wa'Rahmatullah,

Sorry for not updating the post, i had DVD 05 & 06 uploaded, but i had not posted the links.

I have 4 parts remaining on DVD 07 and then there is only 2 DVD's left which will mean the videos for Book 1 are complete. Alhamdulilah.

May Allah reward you and make it easy for us to learn to read, write and speak Arabic. Ameen.

Make Du'a for all of us brother and remember us all by anyway that i have helped or fellow Brothers & Sisters. I will make Du'a for you too because your post helped me, Alhamdulilah.

Walaykum Salam

As Salamu Alaykum

Just to let you know, please keep posting the links...Your efforts are not going in vain. Please give me your name and InshAllah I will remember you in my Dua's as well.

I am eagerly awaiting further links to be posted...JazakAllah Khair.

Walaikum As Salam
Nomie

NOMIEZVR4

As Salamu Alaykum

SubhanAllah, may Allah SWT accpet all of your Dua's and keep your entire family happy and free from calamities.

You don't know how excited I got when I saw your reply! JazakAllah Khair...I cannot thank you enough.:mashallah::shake:

All I can say is please continue to post these links, InshAllah when I learn Arabic, you will also receive the ajar and a portion of my reward for everything I do because the treasures of Allah SWT have no limit.

:mashallah::jumpclap:

Walaikum As Salam:wasalam:

NOMIEZVR4

So now I am curious, book 1 is almost complete:mashallah:, what about book 2? Will you be able to get all of the DVD's for book 2? Are they on the Islamic Torrents??

Also, finally any idea on book 3 and how many DVD's are supplemented for it? The teacher in the videos stated that in 7 months we should be able to master the language of Arabic, I am giggling like a little baby at the thought of being able to read the Holy Quran and being able to understand its meaning at the same time in a matter of a few months!!:salah:

SubhanAllah, may Allah bless you with a Pious and virtuous wife if you aren't already married..lol.:hearts::hijabi:

Eagerly awaiting your reply. :wasalam:

Nomie

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

May Allah reward you, for your eagerness to learn. Ameen.

From what i now, this course, which is taught in Canada, is run from Ramadan to Ramadan, so it started in 2007 - Ramadan and will finish this Ramadan and this cycle will continue. Masha'Allah.

So that's why, Book 1 has been uploaded onto Islamic Torrents. Currently Book 2 hasn't been uploaded but I am sure it will be eventually Insha'Allah. Same with Book 3 which i guess is being taught right now at the centre in Canada, so when that is complete, the brothers and sisters involved will edit the video and upload it onto Islamic Torrents.

Subhan'Allah, its amazing, the brothers that recorded the videos will receive the reward as well as the brother that originally uploaded them onto to Islamic Torrents and not forgetting the teacher - all i have done is pack them as RAR's and upload them onto Media Fire as it is more stable in terms of the speed - you may only get 100-150kb/s but it is quicker than Islamic Torrents because it all depends upon the other users who have already downloaded each DVD.

Book 1 contains 9 DVD's - technically they are not DVD's but MP4 files but i decided not to be picky and it kept it easier too - in terms of organisation.

Brother - i just want to ask:

What speed are you getting when downloading each RAR file?

May Allah have mercy on us all.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

NOMIEZVR4

Well I am currently traveling so I am using a laptop connected to a phone from which I am able to connect to the internet. Through this method, I am downloading at a rate of 65-70KB/Sec. I know its not the greatest, but hopefully by the time I get back home(in a few months...) the rest of the DVD's will be uploaded and then I can download them from my Personal Computer and that will probably be considerably faster. :)

:wasalam:

Please remember me in your dua's...
Nomie

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
DITTA plz help

I downloaded part 1 of 13 rar files of DVD1 as i have dial-up connection and i wanted to test.But when i try to unrar that with 7-Zip file manager i get the error message that Madina DVD 01.mp4.file is broken.Please help as i desperately want to learn the Arabic language and may Allah bless u for undertaking such a great and excellent work.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Brother, you have to download all 13 parts and then extract - this will extract the folder containing the files.

If your in the UK, i can make a copy of DVD 01 - 09 onto three discs and post it out to you Insha'Allah. That's if your in the UK.

Walaykum Salam

I downloaded part 1 of 13 rar files of DVD1 as i have dial-up connection and i wanted to test.But when i try to unrar that with 7-Zip file manager i get the error message that Madina DVD 01.mp4.file is broken.Please help as i desperately want to learn the Arabic language and may Allah bless u for undertaking such a great and excellent work.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Jazakallah Khair Brother

Alhamdulillah Mashaallah for ur desire to help others for the sake of Allah.However brother i am not in the UK but i come from ,"India occupied Kashmir".Anyway now i will inshaallah download all the thirteen files and then do the extraction.If there will b any more problems i may consult u again.I pray to Allah that he protects u from satan and keeps u on the straight path.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Walaykum Salam,

If you have any difficulties, your are welcome to contact me.

May Allah reward us and bestow His Mercy upon us.

Ameen.

Alhamdulilah.

Alhamdulillah Mashaallah for ur desire to help others for the sake of Allah.However brother i am not in the UK but i come from ,"India occupied Kashmir".Anyway now i will inshaallah download all the thirteen files and then do the extraction.If there will b any more problems i may consult u again.I pray to Allah that he protects u from satan and keeps u on the straight path.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Book 1 Videos - Complete. Alhamdulilah

Download from the links in this post:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=233326&postcount=7

NOTE:

If there is any links which lead to the same DVD, for example you click on DVD 06, but see the parts for DVD 07, then please tell me as it can be sorted in less than a minute.

When i get a hold of the Book 2 DVD's/when they are released i will use the same method, simply because of stability.

P.S: Keep an eye out for other stuff too which i will upload on to Media Fire, obtained from Islamic Torrents, but i won't link IT, as some content is fishy in my opinion. I will open a new thread for the new stuff i upload on to Media Fire.

Walaykum Salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

I private messaged the brother that originally uploaded each DVD and the brother told me that currently the DVD's are being uploaded on to the official site.

That means instead of downloading each part and then extracting the contents of the archives, you can wait it out, for the DVD's to appear on the website.

The website is:

http://lqtoronto.com/index.html

So bookmark and Insha'Allah they will become available soon for Book 1, 2 and 3.

Walaykum Salam