Arabic course-Quran language-The Madinah Books Series

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam Brother

May Allah subhanallah reward you for all of your efforts. Ameen

Finally. I have the dvd 1 and 2. I downloaded three and started to extract it and I got the browser box that says enter the next part can you tell me what to do from that part to get it to completely extract. With dvd 2 it went smooth with no problem. Inshallah I can fix it with dvd 3 so I can understand how in case it happens with the others.

Salam Amirah80

Walaykum Salam,

Right, this could be because of two reasons:

1) You haven't downloaded all the parts, DVD 03 has 14 parts in total, so make sure you have them all and then try the extraction process again.

2) You have downloaded them all but the parts are not located in the same folder, for example Part 1 maybe in My Documents, while Part 2 is on the Desktop.

This means you need to have the whole 14 parts in the same folder, and then extract the files. This will mean that it will not prompt you for a box saying "Sister, you have this part missing".

So my suggestion is:

Move all 14 parts into one single folder and then extract the files and Insha'Allaah it should be fine.

If not, post back the problem encountered and Insha'Allaah anyone who has had the same problem can also help and i will try my best too.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Walaykum Salam,

1) You haven't downloaded all the parts, DVD 03 has 14 parts in total, so make sure you have them all and then try the extraction process again.

Salam Alaikum

Jazak Allah khair. That was actually it I had them all in the same folder but I missed part 8. Now I was able to extract and get that dvd. Thanks

Salam Amirah80

NOMIEZVR4

Br. Asif wrote to me regarding Book 3 DVD's,

It is planned that we will very soon inshaAllah resume work on editing the DVDs for Book III.

There are 46 lectures to be edited and most probably they well fit into 23 DVDs.

W'salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Brother Ditta,

Please have a look at DVD 8, Part 14. :)

JazakAllah Khair,
Nomie

Walaykum Salam,

Sit tight brother, i will upload it now, lol it says that the date i added the part was:

12/31/1969 :D

Anyway, Jazaa'Kallaahu Khayr dear brother as you have been the editor so to speak. :)

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Br. Asif wrote to me regarding Book 3 DVD's,

It is planned that we will very soon inshaAllah resume work on editing the DVDs for Book III.

There are 46 lectures to be edited and most probably they well fit into 23 DVDs.

W'salam

Asalaamu'Alaykum,

Jazaa'Kallaahu Khayr for informing us of this information.

I have added DVD 08 Part 14, its in the DVD 08 folder, but if you have problems here is the link to the single file:

[URL]http://www.mediafire.com/?gk4jbxtm1gc[/URL]

Walaykum Salam

NOMIEZVR4

Salam

Another little problem I seem to be having is downloading Parts 11-14 on DVD 9. When I click on 'Click here to download' it just seems like the page reloads again and no pop up box appears to download the actual file. Take a look at it and please let me know. JazakAllah. :)

W'salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam

Another little problem I seem to be having is downloading Parts 11-14 on DVD 9. When I click on 'Click here to download' it just seems like the page reloads again and no pop up box appears to download the actual file. Take a look at it and please let me know. JazakAllah. :)

W'salam

Walaykum Salam,

I am not sure, it seems to be fine, the box appears for me, try again later, if that doesn't work, i will temporarily upload on to another hosting site only for these 4 parts.

But Insha'Allaah it should work.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam

I guess firefox was the problem, its done now with Internet Explorer, JazakAllah.

Walaikum Salam

Walaykum Salam,

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

So you now have all the DVD's? If so, that's wonderful.

How are you doing so far?

I'm on DVD 02 [2nd Hour], it's not that difficult, in all honesty, its really to do with time and your effort, so as to understand the rules and to remember the vocabulary - including the harf jarr's, pronouns and two verbs so far. Completing the exercise's should implant the rule in our system, that's how i have been doing it and so far Alhamdu'lillaah it's been successful. I am fearful of a couple things, but Insha'Allaah it should all fall into place.

May Allah make it easy for all of us. Ameen.

Alhamdu'Lillaah

yusufj

:salam2:

It is amazing the way Br Asif makes leaning Arabic easy and fun. May Allah (swt) reward him in this world and here after.

There is a web site where dvd will be posted www.lqtoronto.com

I believe Br. Asif intends to set a up a forum were students can interact between themselves and Br Asif may answer questions. That would be nice.

:wasalam:

NOMIEZVR4

Alhumdulillah things are going great. I am about to begin DVD 7 in book 1...:salah: And I am absolutely loving it. It does become a little more difficult starting with DVD 4, but like Br. Asif says, no pain no gain..:shake:

I should be doing DVD 7 right now but I have a headache..:SMILY153: InshAllah I should be finishing by next week with book 1 then if book 2 DVD's are not available then I will revise and memorize any necessary items from Book 1. I'm really hoping to finish by the end of this year, if Allah grants me the taufiq to do that...:salah: SubhanAllah, I will be soooo happy.

Keep me in your dua's that Allah SWT makes it easy for me, so far so good...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member

Alhumdulillah things are going great. I am about to begin DVD 7 in book 1...:salah: And I am absolutely loving it. It does become a little more difficult starting with DVD 4, but like Br. Asif says, no pain no gain..:shake:

I should be doing DVD 7 right now but I have a headache..:SMILY153: InshAllah I should be finishing by next week with book 1 then if book 2 DVD's are not available then I will revise and memorize any necessary items from Book 1. I'm really hoping to finish by the end of this year, if Allah grants me the taufiq to do that...:salah: SubhanAllah, I will be soooo happy.

Keep me in your dua's that Allah SWT makes it easy for me, so far so good...

Walaykum Salaam,

Masha'Allah, this is very motivational for me, i have nearly finished DVD 02 :).

I just want to make sure i understand everything properly, but Jazaa-Kallaahu Khayr for your post.

May Allah make it easy for us to learn the language of the Qur'aan.

Ameen.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.