Arabic lessons on TurnToIslam (from A To Z )

sikhlaashi

wa'alaikumsalam shenaila :biggrin:
& whoaa ! this thread is definately help me XD
im going to boarding skol & we just speak arab and english .
so afwan . . :SMILY149:

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Very helpfull, djazakAllah gair :)
Ya Alimu,alimni (O All-knower, grant me knowledge) ameen.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
:salam2: brother. Can you have a weekly arabic class for us. If you have the time. I want to learn to speak in arabic.

Wa Alaykum Assalam
insha`Allaah i'll try...But did u understand All lessons in this theard..
or can u tell me from where I'll start my lessons..

i'll leave u in care of All

<wasalam>

hambaAllah

arabic lessons for sisters only

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Basicofislam
brother. Can you have a weekly arabic class for us. If you have the time. I want to learn to speak in arabic.

there will be 4 days a week regular class conducted for sisters at PALTALK for sisters only.beginning next week...the time of the class is 7:15 to 8:15pm saudia time or 12:15 to 1:15pm EST and a once a week beginner's class only on friday from 12:00 - 1:00pm saudia time or 5:00 - 6:00pm EST..... do download the book madinah arabic book 1.. pdf form for easy reference which is available here

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/sho...79&postcount=5

It is being taught by a sister from Denmark ..Sisters who are keen could contact me via pm or look out for masyanna there.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
is this all that about learning A to Z in arabic. i already know everything in this thread but unfortunatly m not arabic speaker and was trying to learn how to talk and read arabic without the wowel signs,:(:( so sad, i thought ths thread will continue till Z.but it is just the basic part which i leraned in my language class in grade 3.:(

Mother Muslimah

To learn Arabic, in order to pray better, and to read Qu'ran better, and communicate.

do you need help ? my first language is Arabic

Asalaam'Alaykum,
Hello, I would like to ask if there is anyone that could teach me Arabic, as English is my fluent language, and I am told that, reading the Qu'ran in English, takes the real meaning away. Please help me. It may help me more in praying too, which I need help with as well. :tti_sister::)

Saidsaad

Salam, :jazaak:The lessons are so helpful as I'm learning Arabic and all help is welcolm. I find it hard to learn the letters when they are joined-up as they change shape, but I'm slowly getting there inshalah.Thank you again.