Are the London Riots about Class Warfare Poor vs Rich ?

Ibn Uthaymin

Assalaam walaikum,

Help me out. Why am I getting such a different perspective from you?

Because I live here. The rioters were common criminals with selfish desires. It has nothing to do with the economic status. As a matter of fact, there was a middle class girl who was caught on camera doing the deed; an 11 year old stealing a bottle of wine from Iceland (oh the poverty). As always innocent people were the victims, goods were stolen from local businesses and widespread anarchy and irrational violence. Even a pharmacy was looted. And the NHS is free for British citizens - its probably the best in the world but thats open to debate.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

This is a discussion in which I am trying to understand why the members of this forum have no knowledge of why the riots occurred. I am trying to get a sense of why members are presenting a perspective that is totally aligned to the mainstream media. The same media which maligns Muslims. The same media which changes the news to benefit specific groups like the Israelis.

:salam2:

Aapa, it would be great if you could give us the correct explanation of the real reasons of the riots. I'm just feeling way too tired to do my own research.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

That is what we are trying to discuss. And no-one has given me any proof that is the case.

I came across this:http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Rioting+underclass+Brits+long+history/5265696/story.html.

It is too easy to blame the poor for being the poor. I find it very hard to understand why the Muslims have no compassion for the poor.

Show me the evidence that the underclass does not exist in the UK. Show me the numbers that there is no gap in the income levels of the rich and the poor. Show me why these are spoiled racist kids. Show me why these poor have educational opportunities and more importantly job opportunities.

What I am detecting are royalist. Those who will support the oppressors of the poor.

i dont like to keep arguing sister

but......this is not about compassion for the poor..many of those rioting are not poor,,,and

most importantly ,even if they have social problems ,there is no excuse for their behavoiur

acrossd the arab world now we see revolutions,in countries where people have benn oppressed by corrupt leaders

in Syria they have lived 30 years of oppression,torture,denial of rights
and they have very poor people,I have seen this personally

so are they rioting ,wrecking homes,destroying businesses,no

they are protesting peacefully.........just to stand for basics human rights,even at the risk of death

so i repeat let us tackle the problem of the oppressed muslim poor first.....

msmoorad

mommys boy
Assalaam walaikum,

This is the aftermath of taking and taking from the poor. What the greedy bankers and their Zionist counterparts forgot is these youth got angry.

They need an outlet. And I pray there are strong Muslims who can show them hope and help them to heal. Violence is not the answer.

salaams to all

im not from the UK, so i cant honestly say that i know why this all happened.
i do have my suspicions & your post is moreorless whats going through my mind.

the real unfortunate part is that innocent people get victimised while the real culprits are safe- this always happens.
the youth (& everyone else) need to be educated as to be able to identify the real causers of the conditions that prevail.
the Zionist parasites live in luxury while they bleed the people dry with their haraam ribah system.
if only the City of London was razed to the ground (with all the parasites in it) that would be very good.
its the headquarters of the Zionists intl financial operations- with NM Rothschild, Lloyds, Bank of England etc all located there.

of course, as muslims, we believe that nothing happens without the hukm of Allah ta'ala & the conditions that prevail are a result of our own actions.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Several things,

The City of London is a different political entity than London. It is the financial center. Please read up on this. It gives us insight on the economic issues.

What is happening in Syria and the Middle East is a direct consequence of the City of London. The puppets made compromises with the Bankers. I will not use the Z word but as the youth say it's all about the Benjamins.

The events unfolding are not shocking. How we love sensational news.

The riots could be manufactured. It is easy to hire thugs..it makes great news..and news sells the advertisements. It's back to the Benjamins.

Lets do this to gain understanding. The corrupt system in the UK is for the rich and the Z's. Look at the great wedding. They changed the rites of the Church of England. They changed the wedding ceremony to fit the needs of the Jewish bride. I had to laugh when I read this. In the great Westminster Abbey they accommodated the Z's. And they displayed this to the world.

Why am I harping on this. The powers that be do not give a hoot about the poor. The poor are housed in ghettos and given a pittance and forgotten. There are unwed teenage mothers. The fathers can not be in the picture or else the mothers can not get the social services they need.

You cage up a man and feed him what he lacks. He does not have the car, the house, the whatever and you throw it in his face. He is the despised. He is living a life of want. And then he is blamed for the evils of his society. Anger explodes. You belittle him. You rob him of his manhood. Anger explodes.

OK..now lets see a different perspective. I have to think of my family in Palestine. You take away his land. You burn his trees and gardens. You bulldoze his home. You slap his wife. You murder his son. You lock him up for sixty years in a ghetto and you build a wall. You do not allow any communication with the outside world and you bombard him daily.

In both scenarios the oppressor is the same. The difference is faith. The believer unites with his brothers. The believer is not an angry man. The believer strives for the greater good. He shares his food. He shares his home. He knows victory is at hand.

If I sound wax poetic. I am not.

The poor and the underclass in the UK are men that are godless. They have no hope. They are now told by the oppressor that they are not even acting "white". The oppressor has little need for them. They have been marginalized by their own people.

Each section of the society has rejected them. They do not have a political voice. They have no economic voice but most importantly, the religious institutions disassociated themselves from the poor. The poor become synonymous with ugly and useless. Not even the Catholic Church wants them.

In short, the riots are the consequence of a society that is godless. One of the most prominent features of a society that is godless is the lack of pious men. There are very few pious men.

The riots are a consequence of young men being reared without male role models. They have no boundaries. They have no notion of manhood.

Ayanle

the pub near my house got burnt down:D i know i shouldn't laugh
it's mostly kids out for a laugh to get free stuf even though some of them are angry cos they're broke and have no future

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Several things,

The City of London is a different political entity than London. It is the financial center. Please read up on this. It gives us insight on the economic issues.

What is happening in Syria and the Middle East is a direct consequence of the City of London. The puppets made compromises with the Bankers. I will not use the Z word but as the youth say it's all about the Benjamins.

The events unfolding are not shocking. How we love sensational news.

The riots could be manufactured. It is easy to hire thugs..it makes great news..and news sells the advertisements. It's back to the Benjamins.

Lets do this to gain understanding. The corrupt system in the UK is for the rich and the Z's. Look at the great wedding. They changed the rites of the Church of England. They changed the wedding ceremony to fit the needs of the Jewish bride. I had to laugh when I read this. In the great Westminster Abbey they accommodated the Z's. And they displayed this to the world.

Why am I harping on this. The powers that be do not give a hoot about the poor. The poor are housed in ghettos and given a pittance and forgotten. There are unwed teenage mothers. The fathers can not be in the picture or else the mothers can not get the social services they need.

You cage up a man and feed him what he lacks. He does not have the car, the house, the whatever and you throw it in his face. He is the despised. He is living a life of want. And then he is blamed for the evils of his society. Anger explodes. You belittle him. You rob him of his manhood. Anger explodes.

OK..now lets see a different perspective. I have to think of my family in Palestine. You take away his land. You burn his trees and gardens. You bulldoze his home. You slap his wife. You murder his son. You lock him up for sixty years in a ghetto and you build a wall. You do not allow any communication with the outside world and you bombard him daily.

In both scenarios the oppressor is the same. The difference is faith. The believer unites with his brothers. The believer is not an angry man. The believer strives for the greater good. He shares his food. He shares his home. He knows victory is at hand.

If I sound wax poetic. I am not.

The poor and the underclass in the UK are men that are godless. They have no hope. They are now told by the oppressor that they are not even acting "white". The oppressor has little need for them. They have been marginalized by their own people.

Each section of the society has rejected them. They do not have a political voice. They have no economic voice but most importantly, the religious institutions disassociated themselves from the poor. The poor become synonymous with ugly and useless. Not even the Catholic Church wants them.

In short, the riots are the consequence of a society that is godless. One of the most prominent features of a society that is godless is the lack of pious men. There are very few pious men.

The riots are a consequence of young men being reared without male role models. They have no boundaries. They have no notion of manhood.

yes sister ..ican understand and see many of your points,,,

1.but to say that these neglected people are godless,,,there are many young people white and black,,,who are part of religions or church groups....those who are not choose not to ..who said the church does not want them..
there are youth leaders across the country from all cultures and faith trying to work hard with such young people the poor and underclass are not all godless but many choose to be

2.you cannot compare the palestinian people wiht these hooligans..thats an insult to the palestinains,,,yes there is oppression in some way for both,,,
but young people in london have every right possible like right to education health work,,,,,

whereas palestinians have no rights..there is 40%unemployment,,,there homes and land are taken away,,,they are oppressed not the young people of london
3. i have lived in london a long time..most of the poor are not living in ghettos...one of the poorest areas of london is a muslim area..they are not rioting!!!!!and the rest that you talk of are certainly not living in some kind of cage,,,,,everyone can better himslef if he has the will to do so

4 .please explain how what happens in syria is a direct result of the city of london???

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not going to debate. I do not have the time to debate; nor energy.

You can compare the actions of the two groups people. The conditions of the people of Palestine are among the worst in the world. The People are Believers.
Thus, it lends to the fact that a human being with faith can endure suffering.

The people are godless. A person without fear of Allah has no regard for human beings. Look at the Zionists. They are godless. What does the color of a persons skin have to do with fear of God. The culture is godless.

The church failed these youths. Where was the church in the lives of these youths. The were no recreational programs; educational programs, social programs.

What you are doing is suggesting that these kids are bad and lazy. That is precisely what the oppressor want. They want the middle men to justify the actions of the bad and lazy. Thus the oppressor continues with his evil. Children are not born bad and lazy. Something teaches them to be bad and lazy and evil.

The UK has done a good job. No work; no money; idle time and empty heads. And seeing others with glitter.

How can a person who is bad and lazy better himself. He has no hope. It is the British who have labeled them to be the derelicts of society. It is the problem of the Brit.

I am discussing a psychological state. The English have always had an underclass. There have always been riots in England. This is nothing new.

You bring out the point that Muslims live in poor sections of London. But they do not riot. Because they live in fear of Allah. Therein lies the difference. They have hope.

If you would take the time to read you will find out for yourself that the City of London is not part of UK. Just like the Vatican is not part of Italy. For that purpose watch Money Matters. You can find it on the internet.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not going to debate. I do not have the time to debate; nor energy.

You can compare the actions of the two groups people. The conditions of the people of Palestine are among the worst in the world. The People are Believers.
Thus, it lends to the fact that a human being with faith can endure suffering.

The people are godless. A person without fear of Allah has no regard for human beings. Look at the Zionists. They are godless. What does the color of a persons skin have to do with fear of God. The culture is godless.

The church failed these youths. Where was the church in the lives of these youths. The were no recreational programs; educational programs, social programs.

What you are doing is suggesting that these kids are bad and lazy. That is precisely what the oppressor want. They want the middle men to justify the actions of the bad and lazy. Thus the oppressor continues with his evil. Children are not born bad and lazy. Something teaches them to be bad and lazy and evil.

The UK has done a good job. No work; no money; idle time and empty heads. And seeing others with glitter.

How can a person who is bad and lazy better himself. He has no hope. It is the British who have labeled them to be the derelicts of society. It is the problem of the Brit.

I am discussing a psychological state. The English have always had an underclass. There have always been riots in England. This is nothing new.

You bring out the point that Muslims live in poor sections of London. But they do not riot. Because they live in fear of Allah. Therein lies the difference. They have hope.

If you would take the time to read you will find out for yourself that the City of London is not part of UK. Just like the Vatican is not part of Italy. For that purpose watch Money Matters. You can find it on the internet.

illtry to find out,,,but can you explain how city of london is not part of uk???

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Dear Aapa;

try to understand we Europeans and specially British have information about those riots more than only from news. We might not understand everything inside USA like you and others.

We understand those riots as to some of use it is daily life.

We know what means poverty in Europe. We don´t need to compare it to other countries.

Poverty in here is not lack of food. Those in Britain doens´t robber food for they families - they need is desing clotches, new dvd, mobiles, tv's, computer games. They destroy private property of others, burn cars and harm only others like themselves; not banks, not upper class owners.

They are spoiled kids lived without rules from home, from school, from society. Now they try to put society to pay - pay what? That nobody hasn´t put them to understand that they have to work for getting what they want.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

The problem is not physical poverty. The problem is psychological poverty and racism and classicism.

This class of youths was created by a society that has to have an excuse for the rich.

What did you think the angry youth were going to do..grow flowers.

Where are the jobs? Where is the hope.

I think the problem is that many of the readers here think I am sympathetic to the rioters. I am not.

This problem is not going away soon. If a country can do this to its indigenous youth watch out people.

These kids are the symptoms of a much deeper sickness. Most of the readers are looking at the symptoms and reacting. I am looking at the sickness.

Sister, the sickness is not limited to a continent. It is a human condition.

I am also reading that many of the members here have no clue what it is to be exploited by the rich. Most members who have responded have had little interaction with the poor, those who have been labeled since birth as being no good.

Did the UK think this group was going to sleep all their lives? Society did not care about them and guess what they do not care what society does. It is not their society. They are a new class.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

The problem is not physical poverty. The problem is psychological poverty and racism and classicism.

Cure for those problems is not going to destroy others property.

Those in streets are not poor. They are frustrated. Why they are? They are generation who believes they can get everything free.

Society is sick if it has teach young people to think they can get free ticket to luxory. Blame it? Don´t blame those whose haven´t got any education how to behave?

Of coursne not. Blame they poor parents. Blame society.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Those in streets are not poor. They are frustrated. Why they are? They are generation who believes they can get everything free.

Society is sick if it has teach young people to think they can get free ticket to luxory. Blame it? Don´t blame those whose haven´t got any education how to behave?

See, this is the real problem I think, and I see it here in the USA. There is a younger generation that have a sense of entitlement to something that they haven't earned. They think that the government owes something to them "just because". They don't want to work to earn a living; they want something for nothing.

I am employed by a certain federal government agency and I see it every day.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not like the use of the phrase " sense of entitlement". Come on lets get real.

Have you looked at the rate of unemployment for youth? Things are getting pretty ugly.

Do you have a clue as to what the benefits are for the poor?

I am going to log off...this is Ramadan.

esperanza

revert of many years

thats the thing..they are the generation think they can get everything for free...they would rather get things for free. than work hard,,

my mum worked hard in england to riase me alone,,,she worked all her life,,, ilived with hand me downs,,,,and did not have luxuries like my friends,,,,and when i married and came to an arab culture,,,,came with nothing,,, not like arab women their parents provide everything

my mum lives well now thank god,,,, but does not have some things these so called poor have,,,she worked hard paid her taxes.....like so many ..
so why should these lazy young people benefit from anything

but they do..iheard one youth worker discussing the problem,,,,
he said this would not happen in europe,,and some countries have worse problems,,,,,but britian is unique case..as these young people think they have right to everything

police have no power,,,because one mistake ,,well you saw what happened,
teachers suffer abuse from their students
and parents well most dont care anymore

sorry but such a generation do not need sympathy,but need to wake up and know what hard life means

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

There are those of us who are blessed. We work hard. We Believe.

As Believers we can not have a hardness of the heart. We have to reach deep down and find the lost soul. We are no better than those who oppress if we dismiss a generation.

Yes, they are unruly and untamed. But the question we need to ask is what conditions made them so unruly and untamed. What are the predisposing factors that have made these youths give up on life.

We talk about propagating Islam. What better time. What is a better anti-dote to the evils that envelope the UK than Islam.

No-one has show these youths kindness. A new path. Yes, they are angry. Yes, they have no rules. Yes, they are the dregs of society. What made them that way. Society. The same people who kiss the rear ends of royalty.

Brother JustaGuy..You know Malcolm X and the Black Panthers warned people about the Welfare State. They warned people not to become dependent on the system. This is the same system that sterilized humans without knowledge until the late 1960's. This is the same system that infected men with syphilis up to the 1970's. They warned people about breaking up the family.

The riots to a degree are a reflection of a society that has been emasculated. The presence of men is absent. It is the role of men to lead.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

There are those of us who are blessed. We work hard. We Believe.

As Believers we can not have a hardness of the heart. We have to reach deep down and find the lost soul. We are no better than those who oppress if we dismiss a generation.

Yes, they are unruly and untamed. But the question we need to ask is what conditions made them so unruly and untamed. What are the predisposing factors that have made these youths give up on life.

We talk about propagating Islam. What better time. What is a better anti-dote to the evils that envelope the UK than Islam.

No-one has show these youths kindness. A new path. Yes, they are angry. Yes, they have no rules. Yes, they are the dregs of society. What made them that way. Society. The same people who kiss the rear ends of royalty.

Brother JustaGuy..You know Malcolm X and the Black Panthers warned people about the Welfare State. They warned people not to become dependent on the system. This is the same system that sterilized humans without knowledge until the late 1960's. This is the same system that infected men with syphilis up to the 1970's. They warned people about breaking up the family.

The riots to a degree are a reflection of a society that has been emasculated. The presence of men is absent. It is the role of men to lead.

I'm sorry if I angered you sister, but you live in the same country that I do, and surely you must see the same things in society that I do.

This dependence on the government for everything is just another form of slavery. It is economic slavery, and it doesn't just affect minorities anymore. It affects everyone now,even the so-called "privileged white folk". It filters down to the school system as well. The government brainwashes our children and tells them what to say and do when they are adults. The schools don't teach kids how to think for themselves anymore. The government wants robots that will blindly believe whatever they are told by the media (like "Islam is evil and must be destroyed").

To reinforce this, they enslave an entire generation who are now dependent upon the government for their very sustenance. "Vote for me and do what I say, or I'll take away your benefits".

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You have not angered me in the least.

We are on the same side of the issue. We are discussing the various factors that contribute to the problem. What is so saddening is the loss of liberty. The loss of being able to reason. The loss of purpose. It's almost like making the system your god. The loss of liberty is reflected in the limitations that a person sets upon himself.

And yet these are the symptoms of the illness that has plagued our societies. The lack of male leadership. Islam has the prescription for this ailment. That is the Law of Allah that men assume the responsibility for leadership. ( I can't believe I just wrote this)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

You have not angered me in the least.

We are on the same side of the issue. We are discussing the various factors that contribute to the problem. What is so saddening is the loss of liberty. The loss of being able to reason. The loss of purpose. It's almost like making the system your god. The loss of liberty is reflected in the limitations that a person sets upon himself.

And yet these are the symptoms of the illness that has plagued our societies. The lack of male leadership. Islam has the prescription for this ailment. That is the Law of Allah that men assume the responsibility for leadership. ( I can't believe I just wrote this)

It is ironic that the nation we live in is hailed as the "land of the free and the home of the brave", yet daily our freedoms are being taken from us, and most of us are too ignorant to realize it.

I believe we have had this disussion on leadership before, and it is something very personal to me. I want to become a better man, and I want to become a leader, as a Muslim man should be. I want to become a spiritual, emotional, and physical leader, but this society that I live in does not teach men how to be leaders. I know that sounds like an excuse, and maybe it is, but after 35 years of living life in that society, now I find myself completely at odds with who I am and who I used to be.