Are these hadiths sahih?

dididq

not sahih

Asalam Aleikum,am that good but thing is i can help a little bit all this information are not true its interpretation of hadith http://www.discoveringislam.org/roman_invasions.htm if you read carefully they just contradict them self,but you if you need a true answer refer to the Quran kareem this is the kind of website confused islam and muslim,

Allah wa Rasul know more.

Rebaz

Asalam Aleikum,am that good but thing is i can help a little bit all this information are not true its interpretation of hadith http://www.discoveringislam.org/roman_invasions.htm if you read carefully they just contradict them self,but you if you need a true answer refer to the Quran kareem this is the kind of website confused islam and muslim,

Allah wa Rasul know more.

Salam. I'm not interested in the interperation, since I noticed it´s pretty much biased on the scientific level (Biological)....I was just after the hadiths.

I

IslamIsSimple

Most of the narrations in the link are from Nuaim Bin Hammads book Kitab Al Fitan. In general, much of the hadeeths mentioned in "Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan" are not authentic. Theres many weak/fabricated narrations there.

Likewise the hadeeths about Al Sufyani etc (Some said Saddam is the Sufyani), many scholars consider them weak. Also, know that some people have an obsession with events that are near the end of time and not only use hadeeths like these, but also apply them to specific people/places as if they were facts.

So when reading such things, one should give extra care to authenticity, and ignore how any given article applies them to the political scene today. Even when the narrations are authentic, the way some apply them to current events is not always accurate.

Even regarding narrations about Al Mahdi, theres LOTS of narrations that are NOT authentic about him. Yet some like to cling onto what is weak, if it is not fabricated, saying well, if not proven to be fabricated, then even if its weak, it could be true.

Some have an obsession with such narrations and the way they connect them to current events.. and I personally find this wrong, inaccurate, and giving so much time and attention to this is not healthy. Usually they are the same people who have an obsession with dream interpretation.

Yes dreams can be interpreted sometimes, but they take it to another level of obsession with dreams and their interpretation, by basing their analysis on current events based on dreams. Asking about peoples dreams to see if theres anything in common etc. This to me is a door to superstition.

Normally in these issues, theres always an element of truth, but its mixed with other things that arent proven (some fabricated, some not, but not proven authentic either), then they take the result and apply it to current events. Thats just not right.

On the other hand there are some authentic narrations about future events, regarding Constantinople & Rome, and other events, leading up to the return of the Messiah Jesus peace be upon him, near Damascus, as mentioned in Sahih Muslim.

Rebaz

Most of the narrations in the link are from Nuaim Bin Hammads book Kitab Al Fitan. In general, much of the hadeeths mentioned in "Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan" are not authentic. Theres many weak/fabricated narrations there.

Likewise the hadeeths about Al Sufyani etc (Some said Saddam is the Sufyani), many scholars consider them weak. Also, know that some people have an obsession with events that are near the end of time and not only use hadeeths like these, but also apply them to specific people/places as if they were facts.

So when reading such things, one should give extra care to authenticity, and ignore how any given article applies them to the political scene today. Even when the narrations are authentic, the way some apply them to current events is not always accurate.

Even regarding narrations about Al Mahdi, theres LOTS of narrations that are NOT authentic about him. Yet some like to cling onto what is weak, if it is not fabricated, saying well, if not proven to be fabricated, then even if its weak, it could be true.

Some have an obsession with such narrations and the way they connect them to current events.. and I personally find this wrong, inaccurate, and giving so much time and attention to this is not healthy. Usually they are the same people who have an obsession with dream interpretation.

Yes dreams can be interpreted sometimes, but they take it to another level of obsession with dreams and their interpretation, by basing their analysis on current events based on dreams. Asking about peoples dreams to see if theres anything in common etc. This to me is a door to superstition.

Normally in these issues, theres always an element of truth, but its mixed with other things that arent proven (some fabricated, some not, but not proven authentic either), then they take the result and apply it to current events. Thats just not right.

On the other hand there are some authentic narrations about future events, regarding Constantinople & Rome, and other events, leading up to the return of the Messiah Jesus peace be upon him, near Damascus, as mentioned in Sahih Muslim.

Yeah, I know this already, brother. Just wanted to know if these hadiths that are mentioned are weak speceficlly. Oh well, is there any websites with all the sahih hadiths regarding this subject?

I

IslamIsSimple

Yeah, I know this already, brother. Just wanted to know if these hadiths that are mentioned are weak speceficlly. Oh well, is there any websites with all the sahih hadiths regarding this subject?

I dont know any website with a collection of Sahih Hadeeths on the subject. Theres many hadeeths on the site but if theres a specific hadeeth you have in mind insha'Allah I can look it up.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
No. They are not to be trust. First of all, all the references are Kiab al Fitan, what is that? Never heard of it. Secondly, look at their main page this is what they say.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
According to our numerical analysis of the Quran, in-sha-Allah (if God is willing):
The official beginning of the End Times will most likely be in late 2013 and Jesus Christ will descend from Heaven to Earth in 2022.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]

[/FONT]Who ever they are, they don't know what they are talking about. Such knowledge is with Allah only. We are given only signs of their coming and nothing more.

If you are looking for hadith online then inshallah try these sites.

http://www.searchtruth.com/hadith_books.php
http://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/
http://www.quranexplorer.com/hadith/english/index.html