Are u care about ur appearance?...Here Good Cover Specially 4 u !!!

Are u like these Cover ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

nameofallah.gif

salam_3.gif

Being overly concerned with one’s appearance is the kind of extreme action that is condemned, because Islam is the religion of moderation that favours the middle path between extremes of any kind.

Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):
“O Children of Adam! Take your adornment (by wearing your clean clothes) while praying [and going round (the Tawaaf of ) the Ka‘bah] and eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allaah) likes not Al-Musrifoon (those who waste by extravagance).”

[al-A’raaf 7:31]

So Allaah has commanded us to take our adornment when coming to the mosque to pray, and He has permitted us to eat and drink, then He warned us against being extravagant and going to extremes, and has told us that He does not love those who waste by extravagance.

And Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):

“But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily, the spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayaateen (devils), and the Shaytaan (Devil-Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord
[al-Israa’ 17:26-27]

The spendthrift is the brother of the Shaytaan and shares the same attitude, because he wastes money and spends it on things that are of no benefit. The measure of whether a thing is of no benefit is as the scholars said: if it is of no benefit in either religious or worldly terms.

The Muslim’s attitude should be

as Allaah described it (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes)”
[al-Furqaan 25:67].

They tread a middle path between miserliness and overspending. Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “Eat and drink and dress as you like, so long as you do not have two qualities: extravagance and showing off.”

Many people are keen to make sure that their outward appearance is the best and cleanest and most proper, then they do not purify their hearts and souls of the diseases against which Allaah has warned us, such as hypocrisy, lying, envy, arrogance, showing off, pride, self-admiration, wrongdoing, ignorance and hatred towards the believers, or evil forbidden desires, etc. Allaah has told us that the garment of faith and taqwa (piety) is better than the outward garments.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts) and as an adornment; and the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth).”
[al-A’raaf 7:26]

The Prophet of Guidance :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us about the signs of a person’s success:
Allaah does not look at the outward appearance or wealth of any one of you, but He looks at your hearts and deeds.” (Narrated by Muslim from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

The heart is the seat of taqwa and a man's essential qualities and the treasures of knowledge, and deeds are the balance in which people will be weighed before Allaah,

as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwaa” [al-Hujuraat 49:13]

So it is strange indeed that a person would pay attention to how he appears to others, and wash and adorn himself lest there appears to be anything wrong with him, then he does not pay any attention to his heart which is what the Creator looks at, and he does not purify and adorn his heart.

We ask Allaah to reform our hearts and purify our tongues and cause all our faculties to obey Him.

============================
<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

It is not a waste to make yourself proper before you go outside, what about the dawa? and even the prophet sal allahu aleihi wa salaam made shure he looked nice for his brothers, it's in the following hadith from tafsir al-qhoertoebi 7/197

(interpretation) from aisha r.a. the sahaba of our prophet pbuh were waiting outside for him, so he pbuh made himself ready to go outside. There was a can of water in the house, he pbuh looked in it and made his beard and hair good with his hands, so Aisha r.a. asked: ya rasulallah even you are doing this? he pbuh answerd: Yes, if a man is going out to meet brothers, he should prepare himself properly, because Allah swt is beautiful and he loves beauty.

another hadith from thirmidzi 4/206 kitabul-isti'dhaan. baab athar an-ni'mah 'alal 'abd.

(interpretation)from Omar r.a.: As long as taking care of our outside isn't falling into extremes it is a part of the beauty Allah has given and encouraged his servants. :blackhijab:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Yes, I CARE about my Appearance

Assalamu Alaykum, the Ayah and hadith are really great to read Jazakallahu khayr..

But, im not so sure about some of the explanation given to these verses and hadith. It is not so clear.

Firstly, Yes, I care about my appearance. Every Muslim MUST care about the way they look and do their best to be clean, to wear clean clothes. To buy nice clothes is not sin, it is encouraged if you have the means. This does not make a person evil or bad..

Sister Oem Soufiane put some very nice Hadith, elhamdulillah about it.

Islam is an Easy Religion, we can spend money on nice clothes, on nice car, on nice house. We can buy our family good gifts and buy our children beautiful clothes and toys. This is not just allowed, but something that is rewarded.

Muslims must be careful of Miserliness. We are Muslims must make sure we dress good, we look after ourselves and are presentable. InshaAllah.

Of course, we must also be careful with our money. But, people Must use their brains and be sensible with their money. Buying nice clothes and looking good is Not wasting money.

Many people are keen to make sure that their outward appearance is the best and cleanest and most proper, then they do not purify their hearts and souls of the diseases against which Allaah has warned us, such as hypocrisy, lying, envy, arrogance, showing off, pride, self-admiration, wrongdoing, ignorance and hatred towards the believers, or evil forbidden desires, etc. Allaah has told us that the garment of faith and taqwa (piety) is better than the outward garments.

What this person wrote is correct, BUT the inner purification starts with Tawheed. To believe in Allah without associating any partner to him. To have Correct Aqeedah, belief in Allah, his angels, his books, his messengers, day of judgement and pre-decree the good and bad.

This is where inner purification Starts. There are many people who stay away from Dunya, who wear old clothes and who always talk about keeping clean heart etc. But, it is of little use to a Muslim if he or she does Shirk and Bidah.

The Key to true humbleness, kindness and sincerity is to have it rooted in Tawheed. For this is the most important thing for any human being.

In a Hadith Qudsi, Allah Says:

"O Son of Aadam, verily If you were to come to Me with the equivalent of the earth full of mistakes and then meet Me without associating partners with Me in anything then I would give to you its equivalent amount of Mercy. [Hasan - Tirmidhi & ad-Diyaa]

The key!! Allah says> " without associating partners with Me" If a person dies with the equivalent of the entire EARTH full of sin, but he has pure Tawheed, then Allah will forgive that person.

We must make sure our root in all we do start with Tawheed. From there Allah will help us attain the other great qualities that a Muslim must have. Infact, ALL our problems will be solved once Muslims have clear foundation in their belief of Allah and by following the Quran and the Sunnah.

The Prophet said: "Imaan consists of sixty something branches, the highest of them is the saying 'Laa ilaaha illa Allaah; and the lowest of them is to remove something harmful from the road." [Muslim]

Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

user expired!

salaam,
i dont see nothing wrong making yourselves look nice as long as it is with in the shareeah, i remember one lecture about imam abu Hanifah that he would wear the best of clothes!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum...

Sister & brother..

really..u didn't Get what i mean..

All this Article talk about .. At-Taqwaa..and the cover which i mean..

is cover of At-Taqwaa

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts) and as an adornment; and the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth).”
[al-A’raaf 7:26]

... and ..when u reading Artclie complete it if u didn't get what the writer meaning just ask him..don't Build ur post of not trues and Also don't suggest what any one meaning if u don't be sure ..

With My respect,

islamicfajr
<wasalam>