ARE WE REALLY FOLLOWING ALLAH'S COMMANDS ???????

zainali

assalamualikum to every body ,

this is my last msg on tti , i would like to thank each and every person on tti for making my journey wonderful by making me gain so much of knowledge of islam alhamdulillah , there were times when i needed dua's and alhamdulillah all brother and sisters made dua for me and i would like to thank all of them from bottom of my heart alhamdulillah ,
alhamdulillah i have got alot of positive things from tti but there are things which are to be dealt carefully as satan is making us do wrong by making that thing look islamic , like we here all brothers and sister share a platform and talk to each other and share islamic information , but during that course of action we at time get close to each other which is not islamic what do u say ?
and i myself include in it ,i too have indulged myself in that kind of talk may allah swt forgive us all

i some how feel that sister should not pm brothers and brothers should not PM to sisters , and should be strict in following it ,

what is our aim to come to such site , is it to find find some one for ourself ? no alhamdulillah we all are muslims and we are here to spread the word of allah swt , and we are here to gain knowledge ,

OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) STRUGGLED SO MUCH TO SPREAD THE WORD OF ISLAM , WHEN WE GO THROUGHT THE LIFE HISTORY OF OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) WE SEE HOW MANY SACRIFICES HAS HE GIVEN TO SPREAD THE WORD OF ALLAH SWT SO MUCH PAIN AND HARDSHIP WE CANT EVEN IMAGINE CAN WE ?
WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) THEN LET NOT FOLLOW SATANS FOOT STEPS PLEASE LET US DO WHAT ALLAH SWT HAS ASKED US TO DO TO SPREAD THE WORD OF ALLAH SWT .

so please i would like to request my brothers and sisters let not satan dectate tearms let not satan make us to do what he thinks is right and at the end we are in dilema that we are following islam but in the end all our hard work is gone as we were not mindful of the fact that we were following satan's foot steps ,

FOR ONCE LETS ASK OUR HEART HAVE WE BEEN DOING RIGHT THING , HAVE WE NOT TALKED TO A SIS OR A SIS TO A BRO AND HAVE THE SATAN NOT WHISPERED IN OUR EARS .......

PLEASE IM NOT BLAMING ANY ONE IT JUST THAT I HAVE DONE THINGS WHICH WEERE WRONG AND I FELT ITS WRONG , ITS THE DUITY OF A MUSLIM TO STOP SOMETHING WRONG , SO BEFORE I LEAVE I WANTED TO SHARE THIS ,

lastly i would like to say sorry to all, that if i have hurted anyones feeling in any way im really sorry plz forgive ur brother ,

and please kindly pray for ur brother to live and die in islam ameen.

BegumRehana

Walakumaslam.. This is true brother, we all shouldn't communicate to our opposite gender other than discussions on islam.. "please kindly pray for ur brother to live and die in islam" ameen on that brother..

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Br.ZainAli.

It's sad that you are leaving the site. I have been trying my best to get away from TTI for work load but I am addicted now and finding it difficult to leave and fear for withdrawal symptoms.

Secondly it do not consider any offence, for interacting with opposite gender within Islamic parameter. Private messaging is well scrutinized by team at TTI so I do not expect any violation of Islamic rulings.

Anyway,May Allah bless you and sustain your sincerity.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
There is a notice on this site to beware of messaging the oppisite sex with devious intentions.

Also, I believe the PM's CAN be read by moderators if they choose on this site. But I do appriciate the dialogue on this site between brothers & sisters.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
when im free, i click on 'new posts' once i saw just the title of something about rewards for fasting mon and thursdays, i didnt have time to click and read it, but i started to fast thursdays.

once i read on how to make a good wuduh, i didnt know how important wuduh was and not im perfect at it.

today i read something about the sunnah prayers, i learnt from it and realised i should be doing more sunnah prayers or opptionial prayers like doha salah etc.

i just read how important Black seed is, i learnt heaps from it and im planning to use it inshallah.

i can go on forever explain and showing all the things i learn in a day from just the title of the posts / thread or even the replies peoples opinons.

this site not just teaches us, or reminds us, but when people have problems and ask for dua or help, those experiencing the same problem will feel they are not alone and can learn how to deal with it by the thread another person had made. got me? hope i explained it well.

i dont really receive private messages much, but when i do, if its a male i dont reply and if i did, it will be short aiming to end the message.

if we are true muslims, we make athkar, supplications on time, fajr and magrib and before we sleep, and recite quran pray 5 times a day, im sure we will be able to control our selves on this site.

if you do not read athkar and supplications, its a window for the shaytan to enter. and yes, problems will happen like whispering.

but we need to block these windows and maintain our athkar not just for this site but for everyday protection for other stuff.

im sure we all do this, im just saying the above because im confused, being a sister i may not know what the brother is going through, but i wish we can all help you so you dont feel confortable and leave. the real world is more dangerous then this site. but if you are not confortable, thats fine no pressure, but try to beat the shaytan, because you can benifit from this site like we all do. shaytan always tries to distract us and may lead us to haram and when we realise we are off line, we choose the easiest way out so we do not upset allah. but lets fight it, let us help you fight the shaytan, dont make posts for example or threads or private messages, just read other threads and posts. this only so you can learn more.

these threads are there to remind us of our duties to Allah, lets keep the shaytan out and close all windows and start our morning athkar, magrib and before we sleep. make dua and pray. we do all this, lets increase it.

lets kick the shaytan out of this site and help each other to continuing embrassing islam.

okay, im over reacting arnt i? lool im sorry but i feel so sorry for people who are going through this and for the brother and wish to help. im sorry if i upset you, my words are just because i care. that might be why you want to leave, but my care is not to you personaly, but because i want people to be stronger, fight the shaytan away and increase their eman and learn more. thats what i care for people to do.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu dear brother

It is sad to hear that you are leaving dear brother, because I belive that we all can learn a loot from each others,and it is beautiful feeling to be connected at least on this way with so many Muslims. I am saying from my feelings, how I have learned so much about Islaam,and I am thankfull to Allah on that and Muslim brothers and sisters here.

You do not need to leave forever respected brother, and if you have some free time you can come Inshallah.

Jazzak Allah khair for your remainder.

May Allah reword you for your good intentions and streghten your eman more. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

zainali

assalamualikum to all ,

jazakhallah to everybody for being so kind and understanding , i too doesnt want to leave this site as i have learned alot , really alot alhamdulillah , may allah swt bless u all , but im afraid of the fact the in the process of becoming a nice muslim we might do something which allah swt doesnt like , i hope all can get what im saying ,

but still i tried and tried not to come on this site but alhamdulillah the knowledge that i get is making me weak to come back again ,

lastly please im not here to tell brothers and sisters that all are wrong no plz its not my intension , i just said what came in my mind and i shared it with u all .

allah knows better .

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:wasalam:
assalamualikum to all ,

jazakhallah to everybody for being so kind and understanding , i too doesnt want to leave this site as i have learned alot , really alot alhamdulillah , may allah swt bless u all , but im afraid of the fact the in the process of becoming a nice muslim we might do something which allah swt doesnt like , i hope all can get what im saying ,

but still i tried and tried not to come on this site but alhamdulillah the knowledge that i get is making me weak to come back again ,

lastly please im not here to tell brothers and sisters that all are wrong no plz its not my intension , i just said what came in my mind and i shared it with u all .

allah knows better .

JAZAKHALLAH KHEIR, what you said is brave, what you reminded us all and kept us thinking, is great rewards inshallah for you.

we will all remember this thread and inshallah learn from it like we do with all the other threads.

May allah reward you, strengthen your iman, make you happy and lead you to a site maybe one just for brothers. that way you can learn, be happy and more comfortable.

may allah bless you, make you proud, increase your faith and knowledge and bring you back, lool. take care. no pressure, do what makes you comfortable and please allah in the way your heart tells you.