Are you a brother/sister from pakistan

Are you brother or sister from Pakistan?

• I am a brother from Pakistan

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • I am a sister from Pakistan

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I am not a pakistani

Votes: 93 82.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twas19

:salam2:

dear brothers and sisters i would like to know that how many of our users on TTI are from Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

walaikum salam

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
:SMILY209: me me me, I am from Pakistan too. And our latest slogan:

Pakistan say zinda bhaag!!

:)

On a more serious note, all brothers and sisters are requested to make special dua for Pakistan (and of course for all Muslims around the world).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

dil dil Pakistan. ( only spent a year there ). Many many many moons ago.
born in Iran..spent time in England and France...now I am one step away from heaven in wild and wonderful west virginia.

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
well, Bhutto is a gal, and the Red Mosque is a building, so that leaves only Mush as the guy (good or bad). :)

Coming to the real spirit of your question, IMHO, we are stuck among the following (cross match yourself):

1. Blind power.
2. Liberal extreme.
3. Religious fanaticism.

so you see, we do need alot of prayers :tti_sister:.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ I know Bhutto's a lady :p She seems to me like another USA sellout, and your description of "liberal extreme" suits her well. I don't really know what to hope for Pakistan, none of the options are good. :salam2:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I'm Pakistani.:hijabi: Born in New York tho, the only times I visited there was at the tender age of 4 and then at age 18 for two months.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.

:lol: That is so funny! HAHAHAHA

I was born in Pakistan and lived four years of my childhood there, But I am not Pakistani myself. My parents are Afghan (and of course me too) but they had migrated to Pakistan during the Afghan-Russian War... long before I was born.

My family loves Pakistan more than Afghanistan, which is meant to be their own land. My Mum always says she wants to go back to Pakistan and never once does she mention going back "home." Well, home to her is Pakistan. That's how good of a land it was to them in times of difficulty.

Pakistan is in our prayers.

Wasalaam.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
:SMILY209: me me me, I am from Pakistan too. And our latest slogan:

:)

On a more serious note, all brothers and sisters are requested to make special dua for Pakistan (and of course for all Muslims around the world).

LOLZ at even more sarcasm
pakistan seems to be a good topic for sarcasm
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

leobird

:salam2: iam also from pakistan but living at uk from last year ........
i will love to help all muslims where my help is needed
:wasalam: