are you Questioning Jinn existance in our lifetime?

pcozzy

:salam2:

What the scholars say about the people who work with Jinn/spirits is very true. Here is proof that they work with Jinn. But remember in order for them to have Jinn do something for them, they have committed shirk and are only able to do if worship other than Allah. And they have to do the sickest things you could think of too.
They are not able to do these things for a long time as well.

Look at this man working with Jinn:I took the video out

I put this lecture instead:

[yt]crD3jdLHCa8[/yt]

So you think this is something new, You will be surprised to find out that Ibn Tamiyah rihma Allah, described this occurring in the 1500's, he even said in one of his experiences that some people working with Jinn would fly down from a mountain or thru a window. People cooperating with Jinn has been around for a long time and the Quran and Sunnah warns us to avoid it.

So if you still feel Jinn don't exist you are denying many ayat of the Quran. Understand that they exist as Allah swt and rasool PBUH has described; and follow their instruction to prevent any harm from them. And don't follow what they desire, that is you worship other than Allah.

Here is some reading material links that you may gain more knowledge about.

Jinn and Shayateen -

some videos on shaytan:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52668

:wasalam:

Musulmanin

This is not authentic. This is done by illusionists. There are many acts like that done by other illusionists, even more unbelievable, they make buildings to seem to disappear. The key word is "seem."

Please do not jump to conclusions without investigating the matter.

pcozzy

This is not authentic. This is done by illusionists. There are many acts like that done by other illusionists, even more unbelievable, they make buildings to seem to disappear. The key word is "seem."

Please do not jump to conclusions without investigating the matter.

Brother, I did investigate it. I watched the video and the guy levitated off the ground. I also seen another person do it. Now I am not talking about illusions because I usually don't pay attention to that stuff nor do I know anything about illusions.

Why I placed the video is I found reading ibn Tamiyah ra works that he described people doing this at his time. and I found it to be similar.

I am not going to claim that this video is real either because you know the source.

Musulmanin

Brother, I did investigate it. I watched the video and the guy levitated off the ground. I also seen another person do it.

Investigating does not mean watching, because this is exactly why they are called illusionists because they trick your sight. One should do background research.

Honestly I don't need a proof of Jinns based on acts like these, because if I base my belief on these acts and tomorrow they are uncovered as illusions employing cool physics, then what? should I drop my belief in Jinns?

Check this link, it talks about one of the famous illusionist's tricks being revealed. It talks about flying and other stuff.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/pdfs/misc/david_blaines_magic_revealed.pdf

May Allah guide us all!

P.S. you can learn how to "fly" without commiting shirk :) But, you can't claim superpowers like those disbelievers do ;).

pcozzy

Investigating does not mean watching, because this is exactly why they are called illusionists because they trick your sight. One should do background research.

Honestly I don't need a proof of Jinns based on acts like these, because if I base my belief on these acts and tomorrow they are uncovered as illusions employing cool physics, then what? should I drop my belief in Jinns?

Check this link, it talks about one of the famous illusionist's tricks being revealed. It talks about flying and other stuff.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/pdfs/misc/david_blaines_magic_revealed.pdf

May Allah guide us all!

P.S. you can learn how to "fly" without commiting shirk :) But, you can't claim superpowers like those disbelievers do ;).

You are right about not basing on this your belief of Jinn. Perhaps I, not purposely, posted the wording incorrectly.

And you are right that these could be illusionist tricks,

But I just finished reading some of ibn tamiyah ra, works and happened to run into this.

Back to the reading I guess, sometimes I do things that are a complete waste of time.:astag:

:jazaak:

sazk

Banned
trying to control a jinn is like a double-edged sword. either you will control the jinn in the end or it will control you.

BigAk

Bwaaahahahahhaha.... This is Cris Angel the illusionist... He is very famous here in America... He even reveals how he did this levitation trick himself in the following video... Hahahaah... Watch:....

I can't stop laughing.. .. I can't believe people fall for this junk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSoQtpWWMI

pcozzy

Bwaaahahahahhaha.... This is Cris Angel the illusionist... He is very famous here in America... He even reveals how he did this levitation trick himself in the following video... Hahahaah... Watch:....

I can't stop laughing.. .. I can't believe people fall for this junk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSoQtpWWMI

brother bigAk,

That is the good of these forums. You shouldn't be surprised how when a person doesn't have the proper knowledge he formulates opinions. Look around you of how people view Islam. They say he is kissing the ground or he worships idols. Remember, not everybody is as smart as others.

we ask Allah for guidance to the straight path.

BigAk

brother bigAk,

That is the good of these forums. You shouldn't be surprised how when a person doesn't have the proper knowledge he formulates opinions. Look around you of how people view Islam. They say he is kissing the ground or he worships idols. Remember, not everybody is as smart as others.

we ask Allah for guidance to the straight path.

:salam2: Brother pcozzy,

I did not mean to question your intelligence my brother.... far from it.. I respect you and love to read all your posts on here. I guess apart from this thread, I meet other actual people who truly believe this guy Cris Angel is an amazing phenomenon while in reality he's nothing more than an illusionist. I just found your thread humorous .. that's all... :)

May Allah forgive me if I have given the wrong impression.

And thank you making me smile... :D