ARE YOU SOMALI?

Erum90

Muslima
Hey! Im not Somali, but a lot of my friends are. Ive actually been tryin to learn a little Somali. So far this is what I have- Setahi (hope I spelled that right- suppose to mean whats up) :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
yeah i'm somali too. waan fiicanahay(i'm fine). asalamu alaykum.
a thread like this was done a long long time ago but hey it's nice to see once again. salam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
yeah i'm somali too. waan fiicanahay(i'm fine). asalamu alaykum.
a thread like this was done a long long time ago but hey it's nice to see once again. salam.

:):salam2:

hey, i never thought u were somali, masha Allah nice username. well i'm SOMALI too nice to meet u:shake:

:hijabi::wasalam:

Rahima Ali

asalamucalaykum walal..siidadtahay?..anigu macal somali baan ahay...fadlan walal.
translation: salams bro/sis... how are you?...i'm somali to...welcome bro/sis
:hearts:

*FatimaFilsan*

I am somali too.
I wondering, do you all know how to read, write, and speak somali? cause i only know how to speak it but would love to learn one day how to read and write.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I can teach you if you want.

Waba inan dugsi ka furano tti lol.

:salam2:

yeah sure let's do that. lol.
i thought all the people who had just said somali, i was thinking they were arabs all along. lol especially abut qatadah. lol.:salam2::hijabi:

huda2

i thought all the people who had just said somali, i was thinking they were arabs all along. lol especially abut qatadah. lol.:salam2::hijabi:

Laysma yaqaan sis, tti waa la buxa,,,,,,, How are little sis how is everything?

palestine

Servant of Allah

Laysma yaqaan sis, tti waa la buxa,,,,,,, How are little sis how is everything?

alhamdulillah i'm doing very well and you sister?

so true wallahi sister. if only the somalis outside of the forum would do more of these things, like we do on tti advicing each other, trying to reunite the muslim ummah. but you know what they say "anigu qabeelkayga ayan garab sinaya". if i even spelt that right. it's continous tribalism, tribalism, tribablism- hello drop it why don't ya please. :astag: anyways i really think we can make a difference in our world, but most of the somalis i meet with face to face keep nagging at me and telling me "waad mareekanodey" this and that and this and that. waaxay umalenayan hadi aan qabyalad kashaqaynwayo inan mareekanoobey. lol. can you believe that. lol. subhanallah. :salam2:

islamservant

Egyptian sister

subhanallah

i also was thinking all u arab especially u sister palestine and sister zaynab

indeed i am sooooooooooo surprised and happy at the same time cause this wonderful site make me feel that we muslims belong to one country and we know alot of muslims in different places in the world :SMILY34:

subhanallah really as people say ,,, the internet make the world as a small village:hijabi:

mashaallah :hearts:

it is nice to meet u all brothers and sisters :shake:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
I'm sure there was a thread similar to this one, it was a long time back but there were many Somalians on TTI Mashallah.

:wasalam:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

ASALAMA ALEIKUM TO YOU ALL (WALAALEIYAL). PROUD TO SAY AM A MUSLIM AND A SOMALI. GREAT TO SEE MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTER CONTRIBUTING SOMETHING POSITIVE TO OUR GREAT RELOGION AL ISLAM. JUST SEE WHO WONDERFUL THIS RELIGION IS CONNECTING PEOPLE OF ALL SORT OF COLOURS & BACKGROUND UNDER ONE UMBRELLA AL ISLAM