Arn't sunnis transgressing?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Salam alikum,I think that some élites are creating the NWO to make people obedient and fearing.the death of many people will help those criminale to leader the world.bit they don't know how strong is che faith of muslims.

montazer-zohour

Assalamo alaykom.
Im an Iranian girl. Im agree with u in rather ways.
In fact when you watch happen in every war between muslims, you can see America or Israel that they support this wars.
they become happy for these wars , because friction between muslims means that Islam is in danger !
actually IsIs aren't sunni. they are doing every thing that Israel want. If they are muslim why they accept support of Israel???
In some way America shows that against the ISIS , but is just a showing...Don't beleive this.

saif

Amnesty accuses Nigerian army of mass killings of Shias

5719ce5237433.jpg

Amnesty says more than 350 people were believed to have been killed by the military between December 12 and 14.─ Reuters/File
Amnesty International said on Friday that Nigeria's army killed hundreds of men, women and children from a minority Shia Muslim sect last December, but the military dismissed the rights group's report as hasty, one-sided and biased.

Amnesty's report relates to events in the northern city of Zaria where the army has said the Islamic Movement in Nigeria tried to assassinate its chief of staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, when members of the sect blocked his convoy.

The following day the army said it had raided several buildings connected to the sect.

Amnesty said more than 350 people were believed to have been unlawfully killed by the military between December 12 and 14. Its report contains satellite images that it said appeared to show the location of a mass grave.

One witness, Yusuf, said soldiers set fire to a makeshift medical facility in the sect's compound.
"Those who were badly injured and could not escape were burned alive," he said, adding that he believed tens of people died in this way.

Amnesty said it carried out research in February 2016 during which 92 people were interviewed, including alleged victims and their relatives, eyewitnesses, lawyers and medical staff.
"It is clear that the military not only used unlawful and excessive force against men, women and children, unlawfully killing hundreds, but then made considerable efforts to try to cover-up these crimes," said Netsanet Belay, an Amnesty director.
"Our research, based on witness testimonies and analysis of satellite images, has located one possible mass grave," he said.
Last week Amnesty called for an investigation after a Kaduna state official told an inquiry into the clashes that the military secretly buried 347 people in mass graves.

The inquiry has the power to impose fines and payment of compensation. In January, the army chief of staff told the inquiry that his soldiers had acted appropriately in the raid.
Nigerian army spokesman Sani Usman said the Amnesty report lacked credibility. "It is a hasty, one-sided and biased report aimed at arriving at a predetermined objective, he said.
"They must allow the inquiry and all other relevant agencies to complete and submit their reports before jumping to conclusions," he added.

Most of the tens of millions of Muslims in Nigeria are Sunni.
Africa's most populous nation has around 180 million people, including several thousand Shia Muslims whose movement was inspired by the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran.

True-Say

Shia aren't Muslims. Stop trying to hate on Muslims who are defending the deen from heretics.

You guys are weak.

saif

Shia aren't Muslims. Stop trying to hate on Muslims who are defending the deen from heretics.

You guys are weak.

See the truth is coming out. It's people like you, who are insulting our deen and the prophet. Ya Allah give such muslims hidayah. If they have corrupted themselves so much, that they don't deserve it any more, then wipe them out from the face of earth. Ameen.

saif

This is, what the above sympathizer of the khawarij has said in his introduction:

[... post moderated]

It is so unfortunate, that Salafiyah have become another name of Khawarij. I hope though, that some reforms movement will put them on the correct path, because it cannot go on like that. Either they will fight and kill eachother, like foretold by the prophet or they will reform themselves. I hope and pray for the latter.

a_stranger

Assallamu alaikim
There is only one true Islam which was taught by prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam which sets hearts close to their creator by teachings of Quran and Sunna. All other sects are deviation from the true pure clear Monotheism that Islam teaches. I wonder how can any one who seeks Allah and his pleasure call creatures and pray to graves.?..... Now the media is concentrating on a small part of the story ignoring the daily macssares that is done by Shia Militia in Syria and Iraq . False is trying to wipe truth but no one can :

32. They (the disbelievers ) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad
saws.gif
has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it).
Surat Al Tawba.

If any one wants Janna he should be sincere to his creator and follow the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam .

True-Say

This is, what the above sympathizer of the khawarij has said in his introduction:

[... post moderated]

I gave an opinion of truth. Most sincere scholars have given fatwa that shia arent Muslims.

Why are you calling me kwarij? An attribute of kwarij is that they attack the Muslims and are soft with the kuffar. The shia gave presents to the kuffar knights tempelars after they went to Jerusalem killed, raped the Muslims and smashed the heads of their babies on walls. It was recorded that the Muslims blood ran so much so that it reached the knees of the horses. Today we see the same pattern of shia helping the kuffar in Afghanistan, Iraq and other regions.

Why are you bringing my introduction into all this. I have not personally attacked you. Please delete my introduction from here and refrain from insults.

saif

Assalamu alaikum,

It is one thing to have a difference with one or the other sect. It is the other to make their blood halaal. I have my differences with all the existing sects of muslims. Does that mean, I should consider killing them to be legal?

What sister a_stranger is saying is true. There is no other religion acceptable to Allah than Islam. All sects are major or minor deviations from that ideal. However, their existence is as natural as the natural difference of opinion between two siblings. They are not harmful, as long as they all strive for the same ideal: the complete submission to Allah, and as long as they can peacefully get into a dialogue with others.

Mr. True-Say, I have no issue, if you consider yourself a Salafi. I would strongly differ but I can still live with the fact, that you consider one or the other sect to be non-muslim. But I will have a major issue with you, if you would consider killing people belonging to one or the other sect. [... post moderated]

Quoting your own words is not an insult. You can quote any of my words, whenever and wherever you want. I have quoted your words to show the connection with Salafiyah and Khawarij. It is a fact, which we cannot deny any more.

Wassalamu alaikum

saif

Assallamu alaikim
There is only one true Islam which was taught by prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam which sets hearts close to their creator by teachings of Quran and Sunna. All other sects are deviation from the true pure clear Monotheism that Islam teaches. I wonder how can any one who seeks Allah and his pleasure call creatures and pray to graves.?..... Now the media is concentrating on a small part of the story ignoring the daily macssares that is done by Shia Militia in Syria and Iraq . False is trying to wipe truth but no one can :

32. They (the disbelievers ) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad
saws.gif
has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it).
Surat Al Tawba.

If any one wants Janna he should be sincere to his creator and follow the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam .

Assalamu alaikum sister a_stranger
Since you are an avid reader of Quran, I always have best hopes from your posts. I am disappointed though, that you are mixing up two different issues here. Like you, I too have much to criticize about Shia. Unlike you, I have also much to criticize the persons, you have quoted in your posts. But that is not a an issue here. We are not discussing, the deviations of Shia here. For that we have other threads and in some of them, you can even see my input. I can even accept, that the people you are quoting are closer to the ideal of Quran and Sunnah than the Shia. But that's not the point. We can have one or the other opinion but that should not stop us from doing justice. This is a fact, that khawarij, which are a further perversion of Salafiyah, do not even take Shia as captives of wars. They kill them, wherever they find them. (This should ring a bell in your mind, being an avid reader of Quran, where they are getting it from).

I have not said, Shia have done nothing wrong. But we are clearly transgressing in our hate.

Wassalamu alaikum

True-Say

Assalamu alaikum sister a_stranger
Since you are an avid reader of Quran, I always have best hopes from your posts. I am disappointed though, that you are mixing up two different issues here. Like you, I too have much to criticize about Shia. Unlike you, I have also much to criticize the persons, you have quoted in your posts. But that is not a an issue here. We are not discussing, the deviations of Shia here. For that we have other threads and in some of them, you can even see my input. I can even accept, that the people you are quoting are closer to the ideal of Quran and Sunnah than the Shia. But that's not the point. We can have one or the other opinion but that should not stop us from doing justice. This is a fact, that khawarij, which are a further perversion of Salafiyah, do not even take Shia as captives of wars. They kill them, wherever they find them. (This should ring a bell in your mind, being an avid reader of Quran, where they are getting it from).

I have not said, Shia have done nothing wrong. But we are clearly transgressing in our hate.

Wassalamu alaikum
[... post moderated]

a_stranger

The big mistake is To feel animosity towards the companions of the Prophet Muhammad, based on their positions and actions during the early years of discord about leadership in the community. Many of these companions (Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Al Khattab, Aisha, etc.) have narrated traditions about the Prophet's life and spiritual practice. Shia rejects these traditions (hadith) and do not base any of their religious practices on the testimony of these individuals. This naturally gives rise to a new practice different from that was taught by prophet Mohammad salla Allah al. These differences touch all detailed aspects of religious life: prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, etc.

Still Islam was send as a mercy to human being . I am against any kind of killing unless it is self defense . I have many Shia friends , we discuses things in a quiet manner . AlhamduliAllah one of my friends understood the true message of Islam and started practicing it as should be. May Allah accept our deeds.
But I am very sad and angry why the media is concentrating of the mistakes of the Sunnis and ignoring the big horrible masscares that is going on since years in Syria and Iraq against the poor innocent Sunnies ( women, children ......). Do they want to wipe people of true monotheism from earth?. Why it is Ok for Shia killers to go to the Sunni towns then kill , tourtière , burn people alive then no one tell about that?? What happened to this world ??

We need some more justice and truth. This what Quran taught me.

saif

You don't even know what al wala wal bara is.
Nobody is objecting towards wala or bara towards khawarij or shia. It is a matter between you and Allah. I am only objecting towards your support for the killing. You can hate anybody you want and love anybody you want. This is your private matter.

saif

The big mistake is To feel animosity towards the companions of the Prophet Muhammad, based on their positions and actions during the early years of discord about leadership in the community. Many of these companions (Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Al Khattab, Aisha, etc.) have narrated traditions about the Prophet's life and spiritual practice. Shia rejects these traditions (hadith) and do not base any of their religious practices on the testimony of these individuals. This naturally gives rise to a new practice different from that was taught by prophet Mohammad salla Allah al. These differences touch all detailed aspects of religious life: prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, etc.

Still Islam was send as a mercy to human being . I am against any kind of killing unless it is self defense . I have many Shia friends , we discuses things in a quiet manner . AlhamduliAllah one of my friends understood the true message of Islam and started practicing it as should be. May Allah accept our deeds.
But I am very sad and angry why the media is concentrating of the mistakes of the Sunnis and ignoring the big horrible masscares that is going on since years in Syria and Iraq against the poor innocent Sunnies ( women, children ......). Do they want to wipe people of true monotheism from earth?. Why it is Ok for Shia killers to go to the Sunni towns then kill , tourtière , burn people alive then no one tell about that?? What happened to this world ??

We need some more justice and truth. This what Quran taught me.

You cannot remain without bringing the religious issues with shia into the discussion, as if they had anything to do with their killings. Suppose for an instance, they are kuffaar. Does that give you the right to kill them. This is what we are discussing here sister. I don't care if you consider them kuffaar or not. But I will always bear wittness, that Islam is not teaching you to kill them.

You are counting the killings of syrian national army as killings of the shia, which is not true. There are enough sunnis in their national army. This war is not about shia against sunnis. This war is about syrian national army against west/israel/saudia-supported sunni rebels. Since those sunni rebels are non-state actors, they are mufsid by definition. For doing fasaad fil ard, they deserve to be killed. period.