As long As Still become American Puppet Till Die We Cannot Go Forward!!!

zulfikar

I am very angry and tired, to see my government policy have always dictate by US government. Even our internal affair policy, foreign policy let alone. Just recent my president had dialog with Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad said that Indonesia had priority from Iran about nuclear energy matter. But before dialog begun, My president said that this dialog should be in the frame of Condoliza rice letter, which she had sent it before. My question is WHO IS SHE?! she even not an Indonesian, and she didn't give us alternative energi solution? they always get involve with foreign policy, my questions is WHY?!!

Khalil2u

This is a question I always ask. Why do governments with huge Muslim populations with Muslim leaders follow and listen to the US? The answer is MONEY!!!!! My government gives your governments lots of money so thy go along to get the next set of payments. When the money is taken then the US dictates what it wants. I applaud Ahmadinijad. He refuse to flinch to the US. He stands in his country and calls the US the bully that it is in its face. I can't wait to see what he says when he comes here this time. He is hilarious at times.:lol: The US says they will sanction him he says go right ahead. Other leaders of countries that have huge Muslim populations should stand up and say thanks but no thanks to the American dollar. Allah SWT will always provide.:hijabi:

zulfikar

This is a question I always ask. Why do governments with huge Muslim populations with Muslim leaders follow and listen to the US? The answer is MONEY!!!!! My government gives your governments lots of money so thy go along to get the next set of payments. When the money is taken then the US dictates what it wants. I applaud Ahmadinijad. He refuse to flinch to the US. He stands in his country and calls the US the bully that it is in its face. I can't wait to see what he says when he comes here this time. He is hilarious at times.:lol: The US says they will sanction him he says go right ahead. Other leaders of countries that have huge Muslim populations should stand up and say thanks but no thanks to the American dollar. Allah SWT will always provide.:hijabi:

Assalam, you are just one hundred percent correct sister, bribe is really the son of darkness, even worse than iblis itself. these money politics used by unbelievers to fighting islam at the moment of our prophet. bribe is the opposite of sadaqa, sadaqa is the tools belong to the light of love, and bribe is the tools belong to soul of darkness.

And don't forget about 'the hidden darknesses' calls corruption, collusion and nepotism, these three dirth are just another form of bribe.

bribe is the enemy of the light of love/our prophet Muhammad, and then Imam Ali, bribe is the enemy of muslims. Naturally/instinctively men hates bribe.

corruption, collusion, and nepotism are the enemy of 'the hidden light/love.' they are the enemies of Sayyidah Zahra, they are the enemies of muslimah. Naturally/instincktively women hates corruption, collusion and nepotism

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Two somewhat better news items.

:salam2:
I found these 2 news items to be a little better than what we were seeing before.

Pentagon calls Pakistani fire ‘an unfortunate misunderstanding’
WASHINGTON: An incident in which Pakistani soldiers fired on helicopters with a Nato-led force Thursday along the border with Afghanistan was ‘an unfortunate misunderstanding, a Pentagon spokesman said Thursday.

The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said its helicopters were conducting routine operations inside Afghanistan when they came under small arms fire from a Pakistani checkpoint along the border near Tanai district in eastern Khost province.

"It appears to be an unfortunate misunderstanding," said Bryan Whitman, a Pentagon spokesman.

Drone wreckage recovered, says army spokesman

MIRAMSHAH, Sept 24: The Pakistan army said on Wednesday it was investigating the crash of a suspected unmanned US spy plane near the Afghan border amid claims by tribesmen they had shot it down.

“A surveillance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), while flying over the Pakistan-Afghan border yesterday night, crash-landed on this side of the border...apparently due to malfunctioning,” a Pakistan military spokesman said in a statement.

“The wreckage of the UAV has been recovered from the site by the security forces personnel and the matter is under detailed investigation,” the spokesman said.

The Pentagon said it had no report of any crash, while the CIA declined to comment.

“We have no reports of any loss of DoD (Department of Defence) drones,” said Lt-Col Mark Wright.

Pakistani officials said troops had not fired on the drone and that intelligence operatives had no reports of any gunfire when the vehicle was shot down.

But residents in the town of Angoor Adda, where the spy plane crashed, insisted tribesmen shot it down.

“This pilotless plane was flying over Waziristan unchecked overnight when it was shot down at low altitude by residents of the area near the Afghan border,” Malik Mirgul, a tribal elder in Angoor Adda, told AFP.

Tribesmen had picked up the felled drone but troops then retrieved it, officials said.

Residents said unmanned aircraft resumed flights over South Waziristan and neighbouring North Waziristan on Wednesday morning. They also launched sorties over the wreckage of the crashed drone.

In North Waziristan, tribesmen perched on hills opened fire on another spy plane that flew low over the town of Mir Ali, residents and local government officials said.—AFP

:wasalam:

pcozzy

I am very angry and tired, to see my government policy have always dictate by US government. Even our internal affair policy, foreign policy let alone. Just recent my president had dialog with Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad said that Indonesia had priority from Iran about nuclear energy matter. But before dialog begun, My president said that this dialog should be in the frame of Condoliza rice letter, which she had sent it before. My question is WHO IS SHE?! she even not an Indonesian, and she didn't give us alternative energi solution? they always get involve with foreign policy, my questions is WHY?!!

:salam2:

I beleive scientific advancement is good for muslims, as far as a nuclear bomb goes no true muslim would ever use it, for the simple reason that it is designed to damage Allah's creation and innocent people. The USA used it on Japan, we can't honestly look at that as an ideal or something a muslim would do.

I don't think any muslim nation or areas that have muslim people should bother with a Nuclear Weapon. Rather the science of Nuclear Energy seems to be the best solution now a days to meet the demands of energy consumption. Oil is being depleted at a very High Rate which eventually will cost more, Medicine like Ibuprofen tablet will be skyrocket in price and there are far to many benefits from oil other than engines and energy use. I think the USA delegates who should have and have not and for those with a sincere interest to provide for there community very low cost energy are at loss. Muslims wake up, don't forget to tie the camal, we need what Allah has blessed us with; We need to advance in science which has only till this day described Allah's creation. So agreeing with USA or not, these are very important developments muslims need to take, and cooperation is the only peaceful solution. After all Islam is a peaceful religion. And we should waste such a precious resource like oil, wastefully.