As salamu alaikum.....Dua PLEASE

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
salaams to everyone I apologize for not bein as active lately, may Allah swt n you all plz forgive me.....im returnin, bcause home is where the healin is (its n exprssion) I'm askin for my ukthiis n ahkiis to please make dua for me while I walk this road of talaq.. Through my iddah dua n prayer is all I have to keep me from falling n2 deep depression, I hav children to attend to......jazakallah khair..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..'

may ALLAH help you out in this harsh situation ukhti,hopefully it was for the best.may ALLAH give you better in return.we are here for you sister.whenever you need us inshallah for help and support.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Oh subhanaAllaah!! :( Hugieess my dearest Ummyasin!
la hawla wala quwata ila billaah!
I am soo sorry, may Allaaah subhanahu wata'ala help you in this. ameen
please remember that: with every difficulty there comes ease! Allaaah is watching out for you, and know that everything happens for a reason. This is you test...show patience and you'll be rewarded.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Allah Kareem sister do not lose hope from Allah (SWT) and ask help in your prayers and be patience - Allah (SWT) is always with those who do Saber and I agree with AmatuAllah4lyf everything happens for a reason keep praying and have faith insha Allah you'll very soon receive Allah (SWT) blessings and do not worry about children because Allah has promised food when a bird leaves the nest every morning they'll be empty stomach but returns with stomach full and enough to feed baby birds we all will always pray for you.

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and gudie us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

salaams to everyone I apologize for not bein as active lately, may Allah swt n you all plz forgive me.....im returnin, bcause home is where the healin is (its n exprssion) I'm askin for my ukthiis n ahkiis to please make dua for me while I walk this road of talaq.. Through my iddah dua n prayer is all I have to keep me from falling n2 deep depression, I hav children to attend to......jazakallah khair..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
:bismillah:
:salam2:

I felt sympathy for you sister

Then Remenber!
:bismillah:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
O' past that has departed and is gone, I will not cry over you. You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because you have traveled away from me never to return.

O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, so I will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.

`Today is my only day' is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance.

~Cherish the moment ahead and treasure the beautiful children.Priceless gift no money can buy: their love for you and yours for them!:ma:

~Though you strive bravely ahead alone but there Allah swt with you all along.

:tti_sister:~May Allah help,guide and protect you and your children~Amin!

Allah Knows (full version) by Zain Bhikha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEoWSB63hI

All The Best!
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

ummyasiin

*tears*........shurkran jazakallah khair to ALL, Iam n true need of ur dua n encouragement, I actually smiled genuienly(splchk)....all day I give smiles to my children to keep me from cryn, I love them they keep me goin...Queenislam~ I love the poem, if I had a computer I wud print it out n place it in my mirror...AmatuAllah4life~ukthii I miss you, you always had beautiful duas that made my heart flutter :) ...as salaamu alaikii.

your-sister

that's very sad news to hear,,, sister may Allah shower his mercy on you and your children,,,
Allah test those hwo he loves so know that you are a chosen sister by God, therefore everything God choses for us is best for us we know little of what's best for ourselves. BE PATIENT my dear sister for Allah is with those who are Patient also may he replace your heart with something better
keep the smile on your face ukhtii and you will be the winner insha'allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
AmatuAllah4life~ukthii I miss you, you always had beautiful duas that made my heart flutter
aaww dearest sister, I miss you too soo very much!! be assured that I'll keep you in my duas sweety. Your kids are going to be fine, so will you for indeed you have Allaah to care for you! Allaah tests those He loves....bear with great patience and the reward with Allaah will be greater...:)
I am glad you remember my duas...I wrote you a vm:) I hope you had the time to read it inshaAllaah.
I love you for Allaah's sake ukhtii!! and I ask Him to make this process easy for you, to help you move on, for indeed He is the only helper a believer has! may Allaah always make your days bright....truely His tests only show His love! subhanaAllaah.
HUG ones more, dont worry too much.....Allaah is greater than any problem one has:)
SMILE away dear!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum sister in islam

Really i'm so sad to hear that

But may be divorce is better in some cases,

because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“But if they separate (by divorce), Allaah will provide abundance for everyone of them from His Bounty. And Allaah is Ever All‑Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All‑Wise”

[al-Nisa’ 4:130]

And you should note that this world is the realm of trials and tests, and that the Muslim will be faced with worry, distress, grief, and sickness, but he should not let that cause him to miss out on the rewards that are available, so seek reward with your Lord for that which has befallen you and ask Him to make you patient and to make you steadfast in adhering to His religion

we ask Allah is Taking you Husband back you if you want that

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation”

[al-Baqarah 2:228]

and if you not want back to him.

We ask Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, to compensate you with something better and help you find a righteous husband.

<wasalam>

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
“But if they separate (by divorce), Allaah will provide abundance for everyone of them from His Bounty. And Allaah is Ever All‑Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All‑Wise”

[al-Nisa’ 4:130]

<wasalam>

:salam2:

Sister i'd like to 2nd the above ayah and also ask Allah to give you sabr and iman, remember to recite the due: "Allahumma la sahla illa maja'altahu sahlan wa anta taj'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahlan"

ummyasiin

alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, I'm sooo happy, I'm in tears.... Amatuallah4lfy....ukthii I didn't receive any mail from you...did you get me confused again????? Shaken my finger @ you lol....

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, I'm sooo happy, I'm in tears.... Amatuallah4lfy....ukthii I didn't receive any mail from you...did you get me confused again????? Shaken my finger @ you lol....

tears of joy! subhanaAllaah....Allaah's mercy is indeed great:D AlhamduliAllaah for every blessing he has bestowed upon His slaves!!! I am soo haapppy for you dear:) I just cannot type.......my heart feels so joyfull for the update you have shared!....Allaah said "udh-unii astajib lakum" invoke me and I'll answer you! HE HAS ANSWRED YOU :)
I am soooooooooooooo haaappppy:hearts::hearts:
no....not mail, I meant a visitor msg on TTI :D
maybe I did LOL......please dont do that (Shake your finger), it makes me feel like I am in trouble :lol:
ALHAMDULI'ALLAAH:D

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May you and your family be graced by the Love of Allah. I am so happy for you.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, ....

Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, I'm sooo happy, I'm in tears....

Alhamdulillah :)

im sure this is something the whole forum would be happy about, in sha Allah..

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, I'm sooo happy, I'm in tears.....

Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Alhumdulilah! sister this is excellent news - today we have an example in TTI family that Allah (SWT) is Ar-Rahim (The All-Merciful), Al-Bari' (The Maker of Order) Subhan Allah..and yes Allah (SWT) is always with them who show patience...

We all pray for your happy life n ever lasting love in your family..

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!