Asalaam Alaikum from the UK

muslim_mum_uk

Asalaam Alaikum everyone
I'm Sarah I'm 24 and live in Cambridge UK with my husband Abdul and 2 children Aleesha 3.5 years and Shakeel 2 years.
I am a revert I came to Islam when I was 15 after struggling with heroin addiction I was in a secure unit for welfare reasons (for running away from home to much and being on drugs).
I had always been interested about Islam as all my friends where mainly Muslim.
Well whilst in there my keyworker arranged for some sisters to come in and talk to me about Islam I think it was the second time they came I took my shahadah it was a very emotional day and we all cried a bit.
I couldn't believe how nice they where to me especially me leading the lifestyle I had been living.
I wore the niqab from the start right till about 4 years ago when we moved to Cambridge there are not many Muslims where I live and we have had bad experiences which does not bother me in the slightest but my husband is very bothered about this and asked me not to wear it any more or he would not come out with me so now I just wear hijab.
My hobbies are reading, learning new stuff, digital scrapbooking and sometimes I watch some documentary's mainly about animals and Muslim issues, Palestine, war in Iraq etc, oh I like horror movies to.
Anyway I have wrote enough lol
Glad to find this forum
Walaikum Asalaam

Sauda17

As salam mualaikum

Congratulations on your reversion & Welcome to TTI

Inshallah your stay here wil be beneficial

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

Welcome to TTI

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family and keep in the path of Righteousness always

wa/salam

hqudrat

:salam2:

welcome to TTI u will benefit from the brothers ands sisters
here insha Allah.

enjoy ur stay.

May Allah continue to increase u in Emaan ameen
take care sister and say sallam to ur family

:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

halah

Asslamu alaikum sister,

Welcome to this wonderful site:SMILY206: Congratulation for your reversion,May Allah strengthen your faith and firm your heart on the straight path.:tti_sister:

dianne

Assalamualaikum sister,

Hope you fine with the bless of Allah swt,enjoy your stay here with the friendly brothers & sisters.
Hope to hear from you more often.

wassalam

naila

assalamualaikum sister
welcome to tti
i hope u will enjoy the friendly atmosphere of this site...

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Salam Sarah,

welcome to this site I hope u find it useful and insha allah we see you around.

Wasalam Saira x :hijabi:

isabelelsherif

welcome

that was a amazing story

even thou i dont know you personally i am very proud of you you have live a rough life already may the rest of it be filled with love and peace

if you need anything at all please pm me

:tti_sister:

Salaam,

Welcome to the global community. Inshallah your time will be beneficial and rewarding.

It's really tough to turn your life around, but if you hang with the right people, and you have a gentle heart, God will guide you. May Allah swt continue to shower you and your family with His blessings. Ameen.