Asalaamu alaikum all!!!! new member

Aisha82

Asalaamu Alaikum

Just wanted to introduce myself and become part of this wonderful islamic community. I have been to the website many times and have liked it very much so have now decided to become a fully fledged member.

I was a Christian up until nearly 6 years ago when i took my shahadah at the age of 18. My parents are from Africa but my siblings and I were born and raised in the UK. My parents continue to dislike my religious choice but i feel that it was the best thing i have ever done in my life and continue to thank Allah(swt) for this blessing that he has bestowed upon me.
I pray that we all continue to grow in knowledge about our deen (with help from websites like this one) and i pray that we all die as sincere muslims inshaAllah. Masalaam.
ps. i know the prophets and messengers were given miracles by Allah to convince the people that they were truly from God so could you tell me the miracles that Ibraheem(as) and some of the other prophets and messengers had.

Also I know that the first to be resurrected on Judgement Day is Muhammad (pbuh) but i heard that the second blowing of the horn by Israfeel causes death after which even Israfeel will die so wouldn't Israfeel need to be resurrected first in order to blow the horn the third time? Anyone who knows Please clarify. JazakAllah khair:muslima:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

First of all, Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam.. we would like to congratulate ourselves for having been guided by Allaah to embrace Islam, the true and final religion. I ask Allaah to help us and you remain steadfast in adhering to it until we die.

wellcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

<wasalam>

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum,
It is always nice to hear of other converts. May Allah be pleased with you.
As a convert myself- I know it can be hard when it comes to your family. :)

Im sorry I dont know the answers to your questions, I just wanted to greet you and welcome you to the site. Enjoy!

:SMILY206:
-sister sara:blackhijab: :wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:

Welcome sister
It is very nice to have you in our Muslim community.
And may Allah reward you for embracing Islam.

And concerning your question i will try to look it up because i honostly never heard of that.

If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to ask we will do our best to answer your question.

Chomby

Chomby

Asalaamu alaykum,
A short introduction about my self.
I'm From Malaysia, married with 5 children, masha'allah.
A born muslim but always trying to learn more about Islam.