Sisters Asalaamu 'aleikum everyone and zdravo!

IdiNaPut

Asalaamu 'aleikum everyone. I'm Elizabeth Perković, or IdiNaPut, and I'm new here. My username is Bosnian FYI, as I am learning to speak the language (and Russian). :)

I'm not that interesting really, so I don't know what to put here. I'm 27, currently living in Middlesbrough, in the North of England. I'm unmarried at present although, insha'Allah, this will hopefully not always be the case. I'm also an ancient history graduate, which is actually what initially introduced me to Islam as I studied Islamic philosophy as part of my degree dissertation.

I am hoping that in being here I can become a better Muslim and improve my Arabic. My primary Islamic interests are Bosnian Islam, Quranic history and comparative religion (former Christian here!).

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaykumussalam and welcome to forum!

Hopely you will enjoy your stay here with us and feel this forum familiar place. I am revert sister from Finland. And I too love history. :) Actually, reading the ancient history made me interesting about the Islam (about 20 years ago).

:agreed:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Wa'alaikumussalam sister,
Welcome back to islam and welcome to Tti.
Glad to have you with us.
~Alhamdulillah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

Welcome to the site. Dobro Dosli. I have been to Bosnia and surrounding countries (serbia, Montenegro), it is such a beautiful place with many mosques and Islamic history.

Again, welcome to the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ Muslims can´t to be vampires. Blood isn´t halal to eat or drink.

viannen_54.gif

I prefer coffee and cookies.

coffeetired.gif

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This thread is for introduce new member, not talking about blood.

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (The Quran 2:173)