Asalam alaikum

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu !!

Welcome !!.Glad to have you back.I missed that pink text.

How have you been?:smile-31:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa 'alaikumussalaam WR WB !
That feels good to see more old buddies of TTI :)
I too was away from TTI for a long time and came back a week ago Masha Allah , welcome back Sis Sakeena
Hoping to see more pinky pinky posts Insha Allah :)
Ahlan Wa Sahlan !

Seeking Peace

Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Sister...

lolxxx sister MuslimShadow thats exactly what i thought...

sister Sakeena i really did miss your pink font...may Allah S.W.T bless you with the best of His blessings in both the worlds..ameen sum ameen...

take care, stay blessed...

W'S..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asalaam alaikum. I've returned everyone. :hijabi:

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah, - welcome back sister Sakeena,

In time for our new changes that are coming in sha Allah!

It seems a lot of old members have returned in the last week or so !

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Hey, where have you been sister, we've missed you a lot! Welcome back. Sister Harb has tons of cookies for you... and Aapa isn't here anymore since a year or more I think :( I miss her.

Looking forward to reading your posts. I hope life has been good for you, inshaAllah, and that your family situation has improved... I remember there was a lot of hassle back then.

Sakeena

Asaalam alaikum. Life has been difficult... sigh. where to start.. *eats cookies, nom nom* :/ went thru some very hard tests.... :( I miss Aapa too. Sister Herb! I missed u too love bug. :)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

You should visit the sister's section (most happening place on TTI these days) and tell us all about it. We will give you motivation and encouragement and prayers, inshaAllah.

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatu . Very happy to hear from you sister . May Allah gather us all with more Eman more Understanding of Quran and Hadith , .more...Purity of hearts and good deeds.

a_stranger

MashaAllah:
~~If the first inward thought is not warded off, it will generate a desire, then the desire will generate a wish, and the wish will generate an intention, and the intention will generate the action, and the action will result in ruin and divine wrath. So evil must be cut off at its root, which is when it is simply a thought that crosses the mind from which all the other things follow on... IMAM ABU HAMID AL GHAZZALI RA~~
Very true , if we know Allah subhanahu wa taaala , love him remember him , follow his prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam a beautiful pure feeling with dominate within hearts.it needs a will to purify ..........then sweatness of faith follow.