Asalam Alyakum Please Help?

Raja Waqas Khan

Asalam Alyakum brother's & Sister's am new to this site and I was wondering if anyone know's what kind of program or site can teach me how to read the Qur'an, I know how to read it's just that I need help sounding out the words better and putting them together?

JenGiove

Asalam Alyakum brother's & Sister's am new to this site and I was wondering if anyone know's what kind of program or site can teach me how to read the Qur'an, I know how to read it's just that I need help sounding out the words better and putting them together?

:salam2:

I hope this helps. There are quite a few programs/sites out there that can help. I even have one that is color coded..:) but I'd have to find it again.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

JenGiove

JazarkAllah but how does that site teach me how to read the Qur'an?

It highlights each word/phrase and reads them aloud to you and then reads the english translation...I didn't look into the site deeply so didn't notice which translation was being used. I'm sorry.

JenGiove

there's http://www.nouracademy.com/ it gives tution for arabic ,whatever you wish to learn for free!Alhamdulillah!May Allah reward them for their efforts.Ameen

:wasalam:

Sadly, they only teach non-Arab speaking Muslims...so I guess that leaves me on my own.

Our instructors are all Native Arabs located in Egypt; the country of Al-Azhar University, and trained in providing online courses for non-Arabic speaking Muslims.

alman

Vealejkumu selam I can suggest you the best site for begginers who want to learn arabic letters 500 years old method with flash animation step by step and it's free for all
arabic-alphabet dot org

Raja Waqas Khan

Asalam Alaykum my dear brothers and Sisters can Some please give a page were I can find the rules of Tajweed Of how to read the Quran properly?

ratna_abdat

Assalamualaykum

You can learn from youtube Tawjeed with Yasir Qadhi, maybe it will help
How about learning arabic? joint University Islam Online, your can study online , it's all free , you pay only registration, it doesn't cost you much.