Asalamalaykum brothers! I just have a question

tru follower

Hello brothers, i am new and also to Islam because my whole life ive been misguided, i recently turned to islam because i had a life changing experience and mashallah i will do everything i can to become a better muslim and keep myself in the righteous path. i am new to this site but i am posting today because i had an interesting debate about islam and its proof in acknowledging it as the right religion to follow. and my friend is a disbeliever and wanted to know the proofs in the quran relating to science or politics in quotations from the quran. i myself have read many but if anyone can be of good help it is much appreciated and mashallah god bless all of you. thank you...:salah:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Very Happy bro, welcome to world of Islam.

Very warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah guide you to the best.

I think this is a very beautiful book called A Brief illustrated guide towards understanding Islam.

http://www.islam-guide.com/

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

tru follower

Thank you very much my brother uve helped me attain me needed knowledge, now i will study and memorize mashallah :) thank you very much! if anyone can also provide some political knowledge? thank you in advance!

A Kashmiri

Welcome to this site brother.

It is great to hear about you and you turning back to Islam, we would like to hear your story here.

Alhamdullilah Quran is mircale of mircales. There are hundreds of scientific facts available in Quran, most of which we humans now came to know about.

I am attaching book - Quran and Modern Science - Compatible or incompatible by Dr. Zakir Naik. I am sure it will open the eyes of your friend Inshalalh to Islam.

Masallama

Attachments

• Quran and Modern Science - Compatible or not- By Zakir Naik.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 24

warda A

Sister
Hello brothers, i am new and also to Islam because my whole life ive been misguided, i recently turned to islam because i had a life changing experience and mashallah i will do everything i can to become a better muslim and keep myself in the righteous path. i am new to this site but i am posting today because i had an interesting debate about islam and its proof in acknowledging it as the right religion to follow. and my friend is a disbeliever and wanted to know the proofs in the quran relating to science or politics in quotations from the quran. i myself have read many but if anyone can be of good help it is much appreciated and mashallah god bless all of you. thank you...:salah:

:salam2:

I hope your journey will lead you to jannah inshAllah
u can see this http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67
and manyy in the same folder

noor1980

alsalam alikum wa rahmato allah wa barakatuh .
you welcom my brother .
and these are nice news of you .
your brother noor.

tru follower

may allah bless you all, thank you for everything brothers and sisters. i am glad i found a spot where people will talk to me without arrogance, mashallah!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother

Welcome to the largest family in this world, the Family of Muslims.

You can use the search option located above to search anything regarding to Islam and for new reverts.

I am listing some threads below for you:

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

Articles About The Quran

Articles About The Prophet Muhammad

Articles About Hadith

Misconceptions About Islam

New Muslim Articles

Muslim <---> Christian Dialogue

Prayer and Supplication- Salah wa Dua'

Feel free to ask any question. You are now our brother in Islam.

wa/salam

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
Salam, Brother :astag:
Welcome my brother. I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn more about islam.Inshallah you will find all the answers here. Remember stay strong of what you believe in and inshallah you stay on the right path.
Jzkar Allah
Sister :SMILY209:

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
welcome!

:salam2:

a very warm welcome to the muslim community. it's always nice to hear that someone has entered the religion of truth.Mashallah.

may Allah guide and protect you, leading you to Jannah ameen.

research these fellow brothers there are great speaks, mashallah i've learnt alot from their lectures and books, it may help you too : Zaik Naik, ahmed deeta and harun yayah.

hope it helps you inchallah.

:wasalam: